CHAPTER 12

I PROMISE YOU

CHAPTER 12

 

PRESENT TIME

 

Yoona woke up late because of what happened last night. She decides to call Krystal since she wasn’t able to pick her up and went to school together.

 

YN: Hello Krys. Sorry I couldn’t pick you up today. But I’ll send you home later.

 

KR: it’s ok Yoong. I will go to school with unnie today. I think she and Yuri unnie fight again.

 

YN: ok. I’ll see you at school Krsy. Let’s eat ice cream later. okay?

 

KR: ok Yoona~ah. I need to hang up now. Unnie is calling me already. bye. see you.

 

YN: Ok bye. Take care.

 

Then Yoona ended the call. Yoona prepare her breakfast, after an hour Yoona is ready to go to school. She’s really late for her 1st subject. After 10 minutes of driving she arrived at her school. As soon as she steps out of her car she runs very fast for her to be able to get in time in her 2nd subject. Yoona was breathing heavily when she reach her room, she sneak at her room and her second subject teacher is already there, then she smiles widely when she saw that she’s just on time. She immediately went to Krystal’s side.

 

“Goodmorning baby.” Yoona said when she saw Krystal didn’t notice her presence since Krystal head is at the table.

 

“AHHH!! YAHH!! You scared me.” Krystal said slapping Yoona’s arm.

 

Yoona just giggled and pinch Krystal cheeks.

 

“Y-Yaaahh!! It hurts.” Krystal said rubbing her cheeks to hide it to Yoona that she’s blushing.

 

“OMO! did I pinch to hard? Mianhe baby.” Yoona said caressing Krystal’s face.

 

 

“W-what?” Krystal’s face turn into red even more.

 

“huh?” Yoona said confused. Then yoona smirk.

 

“Baby let’s go grab some ice cream later after school.”  Yoona said then smile sweetly at Krystal. Then their teacher start to discuss already and they both have no choice but to listen.

 

Year Past Yoona and Krystal get more close to each other. Yoona sometimes sleepover at Krystal’s house and Krystal do the same. Sometimes people thought that they are lovers. YulSic and Taeny’s relationships are getting stronger. When they have free time they went to the beach or sleepover to Yuri’s or Jessica’s house.

 

at TAENY’s side

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are at the cafeteria waiting for Yuri, Sica, Yoona and Krystal.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

While waiting for our Friends here at cafeteria I’m having a deep conversation with my Fany. I’m really lucky to have this Eye Smile Princess in front of me. You jealous readers?  kekekeke. I’m listening at Fany’s story when my phone suddenly rings. I quickly answer it without looking who it is.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”  I answer it still staring at Fany. Then Fany mouthed “who is that?” I just mouthed “I don’t know”.

 

“Tae Unnie?” The Other line said.

 

“Yes speaking. Who’s this?”  I said.

 

Tae Unnieee!!! Kyaaaaa!!! I miss you! It’s me Seohyun!” Seohyun said.

 

“S-s-s-Seohyun? As in Seo Joo Hyun? My cousin made in japan?” I said in shock.

 

“Yes Unnie. And I’m back.” Seohyun said.

 

“What do you mean your back? I don’t get it.” I ask curiously.

 

“I’m back here in Korea. And I’m gonna stay here for good.” Seohyun said.

 

“What? Are you serious? Why didn’t you call me first?” I said

 

“Unnie I want to surprise you. kekeke. BTW I need to hang up now. I’ll see you soon. bye.” Seonhyun said

 

“Wait. Hello? Hello?” I said then put my phone to my pocket again.

 

“Tae? Are you ok? You are sweating.” Fany ask while whipping my sweat face.

“She’s back Fany~ah.” I said.

 

“Who’s back Tae?” Fany ask curiously.

 

“Seohyun. My cousin. Yoona’s 1st Love. The reason why Yoona went to US. She’s really back.” I said to her sign heavily.

 

“So? Yoona is ok now. She moved on. She’s happy with our little Soojung. Tae you don’t have to worry about anything.” Fany said.

 

“But Fany~ah how can I tell Yoona about this. That she’s back.” I ask to Fany. I’m really scared what will happen. What if Yoona go back to US? What if she’s still inlove with Seohyun.

 

“Tell me about what Tae Unnie? And who’s back?” Yoona suddenly speak at my back.

 

End of POV

 

“Yoona? Uhmm. Nothing. kekeke.” Taeyeon said laughing nervously.

 

“Tae tell it to Yoong. She has the right to know it.” Tiffany said.

 

“What is it Tae Unnie? Is there something wrong?” Yoona ask sit in front of Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

“Where are Yuri, Sica and Krys?” Taeyeon said trying to ignore what Yoona is asking.

 

“Unniee! Tell it to me.” Yoona said.

 

“Arraso. Yoong. She’s back.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Who’s back Unnie? And why am I involved?” Yoona ask.

 

“Seohyun is Back Yoona. She’s here in Korea already.” Taeyeon said nervously.

 

“S-S-Seohyun? As in Seo Joo Hyun? Unnie that’s not really funny Joke.” Yoona said in shock tone.

 

“She’s not joking Yoong. She called Taetae earlier.” Tiffany said.

 

“W-w-when? H-h-how? I-I-I…” Yoona can’t say anything. She feel uneasy, nervous, she felt her heart stop from beating.

 

“Yoong you okay?” Taeyeon ask worriedly. But Yoona suddenly run.

“Yoong!! Yoona!! Im Yoona!!” Taeyeon shout, she was about to run after Yoona but Tiffany stopped her.

 

“Tae let’s leave her alone first. She needs that.” Tiffany said holding Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“But Fany-.” Taeyeon said but Tiffany cut her off.

 

“Tae. please. She’s going to be ok.” Tiffany said smiling at Taeyeon.

 

“Arraso.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Hey Taeng and Fany. Where is Yoong? We saw her running a while ago. Is she going somewhere?” Yuri said placing their food in the table with Jessica and Krystal.

 

“She need some time alone Yul.” Tiffany said.

 

“Some time alone? Waeyo? Is there anything wrong with our rascal?” Jessica asks.

 

“She’s back Yul.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Who’s back Unnie?” Krystal asks.

 

“Seohyun.” Tiffany said.

 

“WHAT??? Wait. You know her Fany?” Yuri said in a shock tone.

 

“Yes. She called Taeyeon earlier; she informed Taetae that she’s back.” Tiffany said.

 

“What the?? Are you guys kidding me? Wait. Where did Yoona go? We need to find her.” Yuri said, she was about to leave when her phone suddenly rings.

 

“YAH!!! Yoona where the h*ll are you?” Yuri shouts over the phone.

 

“Unnie I’m ok. I just need to be alone. I know that you’re worried about me. Don’t worry I won’t do anything bad to myself. I just need to think. Tell to Krystal I’ll meet her in front of the gate after class.” Yoona said in the line.

 

“YAH! are you going to skip classes? Hello? HELLO?” Yuri shout then she put her phone in her pocket again and sit beside Jessica.

 

“Aishhh. This choding makes me more worried about her.” Yuri said.

 

“Why Seobang? What Happen to Yoong? Is she ok?” Jessica asks.

 

“She says she’s going to be fine. Uhhmm. Krystal Yoong said meet her after your class she’ll wait for you in front of the gate.” Yuri said while massaging her temple.

 

“Ok Unnie. Thank you.” Krystal said.

 

YOONA’s POV

 

I’m now driving and nowhere to go. I think my mind stop functioning that I can’t think properly. We’ll how can you think properly when your mind is only occupied by the only one person, the person who hurt you and broke your heart into pieces. I stop the car near in the sea shore. I cried and cried, I remember the past again, I remember how I used to be stupid madly inlove with SeoHyun, I remember the day I confess to her, I remember the day she broke up with me. I remember everything. And again my heart is breaking into pieces.

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” I shouted. Then cried again then I fall asleep.

 

END of POV

 

Yoona woke up when she heard her phone is ringing.

 

Y: Yeobosaeyo? Krys?

K: Where are you Yoona? I’m waiting here for you.

Y: Oh~ Yea. Wait for me. I’m on my way.

K: Ok, be careful on driving. Bye

Y: Arraso. Bye

 

Then she hangs up and drives fast but carefully.

10 mins of driving Yoona reach her destination, she saw Krystal patiently waiting for her in front of the gate of their School.

 

“Krys! Im here. Come. Get inside the car.” Yoona said.

 

“Arraso.” Krystal said then went inside the car.

 

Yoona is about to start the engine again when Krystal stop her.

 

“Wae? Did you forgot something?” Yoona ask.

 

“Nothing. Yoong are you ok now? You don’t have to tell me everything if you’re still not yet ready. I just wanted to know if you’re ok now?” Krystal said looking into Yoona, while holding Yoona’s hand.

 

“Thank you Krys. Yea. But I think im ok now.” Yoona said smiling to assure Krystal that she’s ok.

 

“Ok. Do you want me to sleep in your apartment tonight since its weekend tomorrow?” Krystal Said smile back at Yoona.

 

“Is it ok to you and Sica Unnie?” Yoona ask.

 

“Ofcourse. I think Yuri Unnie will sleep over in our house. So I don’t wanna interrupt there YulSic time alone. Hahahahaha” Krystal said the laugh.

 

“Ok. Ahahahahaha. Let’s Go?” Yoona said laugh along with Krystal.

 

“LET’S GO!!!!!!” Krystal shouts.

 

They went to Jung’s house for Krystal to get some clothes. She ask her Unnie’s permission first if she could sleep over at Yoona’s apartment in few days. Jessica says yes immediately. And then Yoona and Krystal went to Yoona’s apartment.

 

 

TBC. . . . . . 

 

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!! :) AND THANK YOU FOR PATIENTLY WAITING! :)