CHAPTER 4

I PROMISE YOU

AT GG High

                Yoona and Krystal’s classes ended early since its first day of school.

“Hey Soojungie are you ready? Let’s go. The Unnie’s are waiting for us at parking lot.” Yoona said.

“I’m done. Let’s go.” Krystal said grabbing her bag pack.

Yoona And Krystal arrived at the parking lot area. They saw their unnies being lovey dovey.

“YAH! Tae unnie Yuri Unnie do it later. Not here.” Yoona said.

“Jealous Yoong? hahahahaha” Yuri and Taeyeon said at the same time while JeTiKrys laughing at Yoona who’s pouting.

“Let’s go now. Yoong you bring your car?” Yuri said starting the engine.

“no unnie. Can I ride with you?” yoona said showing her puppy eyes.

“Ofcourse. Pabo.” Yuri said.

Yoona hop in to Yuri’s car while Krystal and Jessica at Jessica’s car and TaeNy at Taeyeon’s car.

 

They arrived at Soshi Café not so far from GG High.

They seat and order their favorite drinks and cakes.

While eating they chat, making fun of each other and the TaeNy and YulSic being lovey dovey all the time. While Yoona and Krystal stealing glances to each other. 6:00 pm they decide to bid goodbye’s.

 

 

YulSic’s Side

 

“Bye Seobang. Call me when you got home.” Jessica said hugging Yuri.

“Yes Sica baby. But I will send Yoong home first. Okay?” Yuri said then gives Jessica peck on the lips.

“I love you Sica Baby.” Yuri said smiling at Jessica.

“I love you to Seobang.” Jessica said smiling back at Yuri.

“Yuri ah, we go first. My Mushroom is tired already.” Taeyeon said.

“Ok Buddy. Be careful. Bye Taeng Bye Fany ah.” Yuri said.

“ok we will. Bye Buddy. Bye Sica.” Taeyeon said getting inside her car.

“Bye Yuwre. Bye Jess.” Tiffany said fallow’s  taeyeon in the car.

“Bye Tae Bye Tiff.” Jessica said waving her hand.

The TaeNy Left.

 

YoonKrys Side

 

“Soojungie I think where already leaving. I’ll see you tomorrow?” Yoona said smile charmingly to Krystal.

“O-okay. See you tomorrow.” Krystal said hoping that Yoona will not see her red face but failed.

“OMO! Krys are you okay? Why your face is red?” Yoona ask worriedly touching Krystal’s both cheeks that makes Krystal become more red.

“I-I’m f-fine Yoongie. D-don’t worry. M-maybe i-it’s the w-weather. A-and i-im a little bit tired.” Krstal said.

‘Aish. Why I’m stuttering. And why my heart is beating so fast like this when she’s only touching my cheeks.’ in Krystal’s mind.

“You sure your fine?” Yoona ask looking straight to Krystal’s eyes.

“Y-yes im ok Yoongie. Thank you.” Krystal said looking at Yoona’s eyes too.

 

(Cricket sound…..)

Jessica cleared .

“Krys Let’s go home. Mom must be worried already.” Jessica said as she walks to her car.

“Ermm. Ok unnie. Bye Yoongie. See you tomorrow.” Krystal said smiling to Yoona then follows Jessica.

“Bye Soojungie. Bye Sica Unnie.” Yoona said waving her hand to the two girls who’s already inside the car.

“Bye Yoong. Bye Seobang. Pick me up tomorrow.” Jessica shouts.

“Bye Krys. Bye Sica baby. Ok.” Yuri shouts back.

Then Jessica drives away.

“Soooo.. Yoong Let’s go. I’ll drive you home.” Yuri said.

“Ok Unnie.” Yoona said smiling to Yuri.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

                After TaeNy bids goodbye. I and Yuri talk a little bit.

“Seobang could you pick me up tomorrow? ‘Cause I’m lazy to bring my car.” I said resting my head to her chest while hugging her.

“But how about Krys?” She ask.

“Her class starts at 7. And our class starts at 8. And besides she hates to be late.” I said.

“But you still have to ask her. Okay?” She said.

“Okay .” I said then look at my watch.

“Omo!. Seobang we need to go. Our mom must be worried.” I said in a panic tone.

“Ok. Calm down Sica. I love you Sica.” She said then kiss me in the lips.

“I love you too Seobang.” I said smiling sweetly to her. Then I saw Yoona and my sister staring at each other. Then I decide to break the eye contact. I cleared my throat.

“Krys Let’s go home. Mom must be worried already.” I said as I walk to my car.

“Ermm. Ok unnie. Bye Yoongie. See you tomorrow.” Krystal said smiling to Yoona then follows me.

“Bye Soojungie. Bye Sica Unnie.” I heard Yoona said .

“Bye Yoong. Bye Seobang. Pick me up tomorrow.” I shout.

“Bye Krys. Bye Sica baby. Ok.” Yuri shouts back.

Then I drive away.

 

On our way home,

“How’s school Krys?” I ask still focus on driving.

“it’s fun Unnie. Our class ended early. But tomorrow our class start regular.” She said.

“That’s good. You and Yoona looks very close already.” I said.

“Yes Unnie. She’s a very nice person and easy to be with.” She said smiling.

“hmm. Do you like Yoong?”  I ask bluntly.

“Ye-What??? N-no Unnie. Aishh” she said stuttering then look away.

I saw her blush then I smirk.

END OF POV

 

 

                On the other side.

 

“Yoong wher are you staying now?” Yuri ask while driving.

“at XXX Building  Unnie. You know my parents house is too far from here so I decide to buy a condo.” Yoona answer.

“Ok.”  Yuri said

“Uhmm. Unnie do you have Krystal’s number?” Yoona ask looking at yuri.

“Why Yoong? You have something important to tell her? Sorry I don’t have her number Yoong. I’ll call sica if you want.” Yuri said.

“No it’s ok unnie.” Yoona said then look at the road too.

 

SILENT……

 

“Unnie can I get Sica Unnie’s number?” Yoona ask.

Yuri stop the car and glare at Yoona.

“Woahhh. Unnie calm. It’s not what you think. Hehehe. I just wanna ask Jessica Unnie something.” Yoona said laughing nervously.

“Good. Here Sica’s number XXXX-XXX-XXXX.” Yuri said.

“Owh. Where here Yoong. Take care Yoong.” Yuri added.

“Thank’s for the ride Unnie. Take care. bye” Yoona said went out Yuri’s car and get inside the building.

 

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE. LAST WEEK I NEED TO ATTEND TRAINING. AND TO HAVE A QUALITY TIME WITH MY BABYLOVE :”> HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. AND SORRY AGAIN FOR THE ERRORS. PLEASE LEAVE A COOMENT J