CHAPTER 10

I PROMISE YOU

MORNING AT IM's

 

Krystal yawns before she open her eyes. she was about to stretch her arms like she usually do in the morning but then Krystal realize she was hugging someone. she decide to check who is she hugging then she saw Yoona's face. Krystal smile at Yoona's sleeping habit, Yoona's eyes is a lil bit open and is open. Krystal think it was cute.

 

"Even your sleeping habit is like that your still beautiful. i hope you can open up something about yourself more." Krystal thought.

 

Krystal still mesmerize by Yoona's beauty that she didn't realize Yoona is already waking up. Yoona slowly open her eyes and when she fully open her eyes she got shock. she rubs her eyes few times and when she realize that she's not dreaming she decide to tease Krystal.

 

"you know it's not good to stare at me when i'm sleeping. do you like staring at me? hmmm Jungie?" Yoona said smirking at Krstal.

 

Krystal blink many times before she realize that the person she love to watch while sleeping is already awake. she blushed because of embarrassment, she sit straight to their bed.

 

"ermmm. a... I..... I... I was about to wake you up so we can get ready early. soo. soo... yeahh.. t-thats it. hehehehe." Krystal said then went inside to Yoona's bathroom. Yoona laugh because of Krystal's behaviour.

 


 

Yoona went down first to greet her mom who’s busy cooking for their breakfast.

 

“ Goodmorning Umma.” Yoona said kissing Mrs. Im’s cheek.

 

“Goodmorning My Deer.” Mrs. Im said.

 

“Where is appa?” Yoona said grabbing some hotdogs.

 

“I ask him to buy some foods for your picnic.” Mrs. Im said placing the food to the table that she cooked for their breakfast.

 

“Ok.” Yoona said.

 

“Yoona, Krystal looks very nice person and she’s beautiful.” Mrs. Im said while making her tea.

 

“Yes. She’s very nice, kind, smart and Yes she’s really beautiful.” Yoona said tasting all the food that her mom cooked.

 

“You really need to take care of you girlfriend Yoona. Someone might get her from you.” Mrs. Im said.

 

“Umma Krystal is not my girlfriend, she’s my bestfriend.” Yoona said.

 

“What?? I thought ….. she’s…. your girlfriend???” Mrs. Im said with disappointment tone.

 

“No Umma. You know that I’m not still yet ready to fall in love. But Krystal is a very important person to me right now. I feel like protecting her, making her happy and take care of her.” Yoona said.

 

“Oh… my… Deer.. But I know sooner or later she will be your girlfriend. I hope your really over with that girl. It’s almost 3 years Yoona since you two broke up.” Mrs. Im said.

 

“I’m already ok now Umma. It’s just that. It’s really hard to trust in love again.” Yoona said then smile at Mrs. Im. They didn’t know that Krystal overheard their conversation.

 

“Yoongie you must be really hurt in the past. I want to help you. But I really don’t know how.” Krystal said looking at Yoona and Mrs. Im far away.

 

SKIP . . . .


After Breakfast Yoona, Krystal, Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany prepare for their picnic.

They wear their swimming clothes. After an hour of preparing they are ready to go to the beach. Mr. Im drive them to the nearest beautiful beach.

 

“Kyaaaaa!!!!” JeTiKrys shouted at the same time.

 

“This. . .  is. . . so. . .  BEAUTIFUL!!!!” Tiffany said clapping her hands.

 

“I wanna live here!!!” Jessica said joined Tiffany.

 

“Let’s stay here. . .  FOREVER!!!” Krystal said jumping like a kid.

 

“You really like here girls?” Taeyeon ask.

 

“It’s still beautiful. But it’s more beautiful when we’re still kids.” Yuri said.

 

“There’s a lot of changes in here. It’s not the same anymore.” Yoona said but JeTiKrys looks like didn’t hear them because they really enjoying the beach.

 

“Let’s prepare the barbeque, Let them enjoy the beach.” Tayeon said.

 

“Okay.” YoonYul said at the same time.

After few minutes the YoonYulTae is busy preparing their food while JeTiKrys is enjoying the beach.

 

“Tae Unnie, Yul Unnie we’re almost done.” Yoona said smiling at them.

 

“Yeah. It’s been years since we did like this together.” Taeyeon said.

 

“You’re right Taeng. I hope this will happen again.” Yuri said.

 

“Ofcourse will do this in our free day.” Yoona said.

 

“Hope so.” Yuri and Taeyeon said at the same time.

 

“Okay. We’re done. Yoong call the girls.” Taeyeon said placing the last dish in the table.

 

“Arasso Unnie” Yoona said. Yoona was about call the girls when she saw two guys approaching the girls.

 

“Unnies look.” Yoona said pointing the girls. Yuri and Taeyeon at the direction that Yoona was pointing. YulTae’s eyes widen.

 

“What the….” Yuri said in a shock tone.

 

“This can’t be true.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Wae? Do you know them?” Yoona ask innocently.

 

“Why They’re here?” Taeyeon said.

 

“Are they stalking us?” Yuri said.

 

“YAAHH! Unnie do you know them?” Yoona said shaking Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

“Let’s go Yuri before they do something again.” Taeyeon said then walk near to the girls, Yuri follows.

 

“What the… they ignore me. Aish… wait.. they look familiar to me. Nahhh. Maybe they look alike only.” Yoona said then follow Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

Meanwhile….

 

“Jess?” One of the guy ask.

 

“Tiff?” The other guy ask as well.

The moment Jessica and Tiffany turn around they saw two guys who approach them and they we’re shock who is it.

 

“D-Donghae/S-Siwon?” Jessica and Tiffany ask at the same time confirming.

 

“How are you?” Donghae said walk nearer to the girl.


 JESSICA’s POV

 

We’re enjoying our last day here in my Seobang, Taengoo and Yoona’s hometown.

We’re talking while enjoying the water when suddenly two guys approach us.

 

“Jess?” One of the guy ask.

 

“Tiff?” The other guy ask as well.

 

We still didn’t see who is it cause we’re facing the sea, the moment I and Tiffany turn around we saw them and got shock. We look at them in shock the two guys who we used to love.

 

“D-Donghae/S-Siwon?” Me and Tiffany ask at the same time.

 

“How are you?” Donghae ask walk nearer to us.

 

“W-What a-are you d-doing here?” Tiffany ask as well.

 

“We’re here to have a vacation with our family. Our uncle bought vacation house here. You? What are you doing here?” Siwon said staring at Tiffany.

 

“This is Yuri and Taeyeon’s hometown.” I said glaring at Donghae.

 

“Small world huh? Stop glaring at me Prin-..” Donghae wasn’t able to finish his words when Seobang cut his words.

 

“What are you two JERK doing here?” Seobang said went to my side then glared at Donghae.

 

“Do you want us to beat you again before you stop bothering us?” Taengoo said went to Tiff’s side.

 

“We’re just he-..” Siwon was going to answer when Taengoo cut his words.

 

“What do you want this time huh? Be thankful we didn’t send you to jail because of what you did to Yuri last time.” Taengoo said trying to calm herself.

 

“Why you still keep bothering us?” Seobang said in angry tone. I hold her hand to calm her down, then her face became calm.

“We’re just here to have vacation. Not to bother you guys. We really don’t know that you’re here as well.” Danghae said in a calm tone.

 

“Tch. Yeah right. Do you think we believe in you?” Taengoo said.

 

“Look.. We really telling the truth. Since we saw Tiff and Jess here, we know that you are also with them. We approach them cause we want to say sorry for what we did. We’re not here to make any trouble anymore.” Siwon said.

 

“Like we’re going to believe on you. Do you-…” Seobang said but didn’t finish her words when Yoong came.

 

“Donghae Oppa? Siwon Oppa?” Yoong said. All of us look at her in shock we didn’t know that Yoong know them.

 

END OF JESSICA’s POV


“Donghae Oppa? Siwon Oppa?” Yoona said the moment she saw the two guys.

 

“Alligator?/Yoona?” Donghae and Siwon shock as well.

 

“You know them?” Yuri and Taeyeon said at the same time also shock.

 

“Nae. They are my friends and a good oppa to me in America. Wae?” Yoona said innocently.

 

“What the….” Yuri said.

 

“You’re friends with them Yoona?” Siwon ask.

 

“Nae Oppa. They are my Bestfriends that I’m talking about to you in America.” Yoona said.

 

“Ohhh…” Donghae and Siwon said at the same time.

 

“I can’t believe this.” Taeyeon said massaging her temples.

 

“Babe!/Hon!” Two girl shout behind Donghae and Siwon. Donghae and Siwon turn around and two girls approach them.

 

“Babe Umma-nim calls you. The foods is ready. Let’s eat.” One of the girl said.

 

“okay. Girls we need to go now. BTW this is my girlfriend Narsha.” Siwon said.

 

“And this my girlfriend Hyuna.” Donghae said.

 

“YUL!/TAENG!” Hyuna and Narsha said at the same time.

 

“HYUNA!/NARSHA!” Yuri and Taeyeon said at the same time. YoonKrys, Jessica, Tiffany, Donghae and Siwon was shock.

 

“You know each other babe?” Siwon said.

 

“yeah. Taeng is actually my ex and Yuri is Hyuna’s ex.” Narsha said.

 

“WHAT????” Jessica and Tiffany said at the same time.

 

“Ermmm. Yes Sica baby. It’s true. BTW Hyuna this my Sica baby my girlfriend.” Yuri said hold Jessica’s hand to calm Jessica.

 

“Oh!. Annyeong. I’m Hyuna. Nice meeting you. I’m Donghae’s girlfriend.” Hyuna said bow at Jessica.

 

“A-Annyeong.” Jessica said then bow.

 

“And this is my Fany my girlfriend Narsha.” Taeyeon said.

 

“No TaeTae~~~ I’m your wife.” Tiffany said.

 

“Hehehehe. Annyeong Tiffany-ssi I’m Narsha.” Narsha said bow at them.

 

“Annyeong Narsha-ssi. Nice meeting you.” Tiffany said then bow at Narsha.

 

“We need to go now. Bye.” Siwon said and hold Narsha’s hand and they left.

 

After Siwon, Donghae, Narsha and Hyuna left Taeyeon spoke to brake the silent.

 

“Let’s eat now guy’s. the food is already done. Let’s go.” Taeyeon said then went to their place first.

Yuri follows then Jessica and Tiffany. The YoonKrys left behind.

 

“What just happen?” Krystal ask herself.

 

“I don’t know either.” Yoona just answer and Krystal just sign.

 

“Soojungie your beautiful with that swimsuit.” Yoona said then smile at Krystal. Krytsal blushed and Yoona saw it.

 

“Your even more beautiful when your blushing.” Yoona said then run to where YulSic and Taeny.

 

“Y-Yaahh!” Krystal said then smiles and follows Yoona.

 

After eating and enjoying they went back to Yoona’s house to prepare their things to go back to their respective homes cause they have classes tomorrow.

Since Yuri is the Driver, Yuri send Taeyeon and Tiffany first to their Condo next is Yoona then Jessica and Krystal.

 

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ^_^