CHAPTER 2

I PROMISE YOU

KRYSTAL’s POV

                After 45 mins of traveling, we finally reach GG High.

I feel nervous and excited at the same time. It’s my first day of High School here in Korea.

I spend 15 years of my life in California. My dad send my sister here in Korea last year and now he send me to study here to.

“let’s go Soojung, My Seobang is waiting for us.” I heard my unnie said.

“Unnie would you please stop calling me Soojung. Tch” I said to with annoyed tone.

“whatever” she simply reply. She went out of our car. I immediately get my books and follow my sister.

                I look at my sister who’s looking for her girlfriend. I was wondering what her girlfriend’s look like.

                Then I heard someone a little far away I bet, shouting like crazy. I decide to turn around.

But the moment I turn around, someone bumped to me so hard that I fell my on the ground. My hurt so bad and I feel a little bit dizzy because of the impact.

“AARrrgghh!” I groaned in pain then I felt someone hold my wrist and help me to stand up.

"Im sorry. i didn't see you coming." she kept bowing apologetically to me. I still didn’t see her face yet because of her hair.

            I was about to shout to her when she look at me straight. I saw her freeze while holding my books. I want to laugh because of her face. Her doe-eyes and mouth are wide open. She look so pretty handsome actually.

            I was about to speak because she’s still staring at me when someone tapped her shoulder.

“Yah! Im Choding you ok?” a tan pretty girl said.

I saw her cheek became a little bit red, then she bow again to me.

She finally give back my books that she’s still holding.

"S-Sorry A-Again" she bowed to me again.

"It's Ok. But-" I was cut off by my sister who shouts from behind.

"Yah! Soojung Are you okay? And You- SEOBANG!!!" my unnie shout from behind.

‘Seobang?’  in my mind.

END OF POV

“Sica Baby?” Yuri said with a shock tone.

“Seobang! Kyaaa! I miss you!” Jessica said the hug yuri.

“I miss you too Sica Baby”  yuri said hugging back Jessica.

While Yoona and Krystal is still in shock of what is happening, Jessica pulled away.

“Ow. BTW. Seobang this is my sister Krystal” Jessica said.

“Annyeong Krystal. I’m Yuri, Kwon Yuri. Your sister’s girlfriend.” Yuri said bowed politely.

“Annyeong  Yuri unnie.” Krystal reply bowed politely too.

“BTW. This is my little buddy Yoona.” Yuri said.

“Annyeong Yoona-ah. I’m Jessica and this is my sister Krystal.” Jessica said bowed politely.

“Annyeong Jessica unnie and Krystal.” Yoona said bowing then smile to Jessica and Krystal

“Hey! Yoong you better go now to auditorium. I think your orientation will about to start within 5 minutes.” Yuri said.

“Owh. Yeah. Bye Yul Unni, Sica Unnie and Krystal. See you later!” Yoona was about to run when Jessica stop her.

“Yoona wait!. You freshmen right?, would you mind to bring my sister with you she’s also a freshmen.” Jessica said.

“Sure Unnie! Come let’s go Krystal” Yoona grab Krystal’s hand and wave to yuri and Jessica and run to auditorium with Krystal.

 

 

SORRY AGAIN XD