CHAPTER 8

I PROMISE YOU

YulSic, TaeNy and YoonKrys arrived at Yoona’s house before lunch.

 

“Woooohh!! Wakeyyy!! Where here!!!” Yuri shouts and went out of the van and stretches her arms.

 “KWON YURIIII!!!!!” Yuri covers her ears with her both hands.

“hehehehe. Si-si-Sica baby w-w-why so loud? My ears hurt.” Yuri said rubbing her ears.

“WHY? WHY??? Are seriously asking me why? My God Kwon Yuri for the nth times you disturbed my sleep. Now you’re asking me why I’m so loud huh?” Jessica said glaring at Yuri.

“Ok ok. I’m sorry baby. But where here already baby.” Yuri said hugging Jessica who went to Yuri.

“Ok.” Jessica said.

 

A moment later…

 

“UMMAAA!!!”Yoona shouts running to Mrs. Im.

“UMMAAA IMMMM!!!” Yuri and Taeyeon shouts at the same time following Yoona.

“OH MY!!! HONEY they’re here. My BABIES!!!!” Mrs. Im shouts hugging YoonYulTae.

“HAHAHAHA. I miss you Umma Im!!” Yuri said.

“Me to Umma Im. Especially this place, it’s been three years since we visit here.”Taeyeon said pouting.

“awww. My baby Byun Taengoo and Baby Kabb Yul is so cuteee.” Mrs. Im said pinching Taeyeon and Yuri’s cheeks.

“Ummaaaaa Im. I’m not baby anymore, I already have girlfriend.” Taeyeon said.

“Me to Umma Im I have girlfriend too.” Yuri said

“Oh. Yeah. Speaking of girlfriend, I think you three are going to have a problem.” Mrs. Im said pointing the JeTiKrys who’s sulking already.

“Oh! Oh! Here comes trouble.”YoonYulTae said unison.

“Yoona!/Yuri!/Taeyeon!” JeTiKrys shouts unison.

“Y-Ye-Yes??” YoonYulTae said at the same time scratching the back of their neck.

“Come here and carry our luggage.” Jessica commanded.

“YES Ma’am!” YoonYulTae said salute’s to the girls.

 


JESSICA’s POV

 

While Yoong, Taeng and Seobang busy carryingall our luggage’s, Krystal, Tiffany and I went to Mr. and Mrs. Im to greet them.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Im and Mrs. Im.”Krystal, Tiffany and I said unison bowing politely to Mr. and Mrs. Im.

“Girls no need to be formal. You can call me Appa Im and You can call my wife Umma Im. Ok?”AppaIm said smiling at us.

“He’s right.” UmmaIm said.

“Okay Umma Im, Appa Im. BTW. I’m Jessica Jung Kwon Yuri’s girlfriend.” I said bowing again.

“I’m Tiffany Hwang Kim Taeyeon’s girlfriend.” Tiffany said bowing too.

“Annyeong AppaIm, Umma Im. I’m Krystal Jung Jessica unnie’s Sister and Im Yoon-.” Krstal was suddenly cut off when UmmaImhug her. I was shock with what happen when UmmaIm talks.

“I’m really happy to meet you Krystal. Yoona Deer never tell us that she have a beautiful girlfriend. If ever Yoona makes you cry, tell it to me and I’ll punished that Choding. Oh My! Honey my baby deer is going to getmarried soon.” UmmaIm said hugging Krystal.

“Ermmm.Umma Im.. I-I’m N-no-.” Krystal said to UmmaIm but I cut her off.

“Umma Im I think we should get inside.” I said smiling to UmmaIm.

“Yes UmmaIm, cause I’m pretty sure that our lovers are already hungry.” Tiffany said.

“Ok. Then let’s get inside. BABIES! HURRY UP!!” UmmaIm shouts.

 

END of POV

 


After they eat their lunch, Mrs. Im decides to talk to Yoona and Krystal.

“Im Yoona! How dare you not to tell me that you have a girlfriend.” Mrs. Im said with a fake angry tone while sulking.

“Huh? Me? Girlfriend? When? How?” Yoona said with a very shock tone.

“Don’t you huh me Im Yoona!” Mrs. Im said.

“B-bu-but-.” Mrs. Im cut Yoona’s what is going to say.

“You better be a good girlfriend to Krystal or I’ll skin you alive. Behave well and study well. Krystal I want you to monitor her grades? Is that clear? I have to go. I and your Appa will attend a business dinner. But we will be back at midnight. Goodnight.” Mrs. Im said then leaves Yoona and Krystal dumbfounded.


“I-I-I’ll t-ta-talk to Umma later, sorry about that Soojungie.” Yoona said. Krystal nodded only not looking at Yoona.

"uhmm.  Do you want to look around the town?"Yoona said breaking the awkward moment between them.

"Sure." Krystal said.

Yoona and Kystal walk around the town. They really enjoying the moment when Yoona suddenly stop.

"it's really beautiful hereYoongie."Kystal said but when she looks at her side Yoona is not there anymore, she looks around then she saw Yoona looking at something, she went where Yoona is and look at Yoona.

"Yoongie is there something wrong?"Krystal said but Yoona is not answering. She looks where Yoona is looking at, she saw a playground.

"wow. Let's go there Yoongie. Please." Krystal said, Yoona only nodded. They walk to the playground. Krystal and Yoona sit at the seesaw. A minutespast filled with silents no one of them dares to talk until Yoona speak.

"Me, Yuri Unnie and Taeng Unnie always play here when we were kids. This playground filled a lot of my childhood memories. This place is where I first met Yuri Unnie and Taeng Unnie. From that day, we were always together even our parents become a good friends until I left 3 years ago." Yoona said looking at the three kids playing happily.

"Wow. That's amazing. Uhmm. But why did you left 3 years ago?" Krystal said looking at Yoona.But Yoona instead of answering she held Krystal's hand.

"Soojungie let's go home it's getting dark already and maybe the Unnies are getting worried." Yoona said smiling at Krystal.

 But Krystal know that Yoona is just trying to change the topic so Krystal only nodded.Yoona and Krystal went home.

"Seobang their here. Where have you been? You’re just in time. Yuri and Taengoo prepared dinner aready."Jessica said.

"Jess of course they went for a date. Hahahaha." Tiffany teased Yoona and Krystal while Yoona and Krystal both face is starting to get red.

"U-Unnie. W-we j-just look around the town." Krystal defends.

"Then why are you stattering and why both of you are blushing? Yieee." Tiffany Teased Yoona and Krystal more.

"Unnieeee." Krystal whines.

"Sica the dinner is ready." Yuri shouts from the dining area.

"Ok. That's enough. Let's eat." Jessica said.Over dinner Tiffany keeps on teasing Yoona and Krystal, Yuri and Taeyeon join Tiffany teasing the two maknae.

After dinner they decide to rest early because their going to the beach tomorrow. But before Yoona and Krystal enter Yoona's room Yuri teased the two.

"Yoong be gentle with Krystal ok. Hahahaha. And Krystal don't be so loud okay?! Kekekeke."Yuri said.

"Unnie!!!"Yoona and Krystal said at the same time.

"KWON YURI!!! GET IN SIDE!!! DON'T TEASE THE THEM!!!"Jessica said from their room.

"Y-yes S-sica baby." Yuri said getting inside their room.Yoona and Krystal get inside Yoona's room.

"uhmm. Are going to use the bathroom?" Yoona said.

"yes. You?"Krystal replied.

"yes. After you used it. Go ahead." Yoona said.

"ok." Krystal said enter the bathroom with her pajama.

After Krystal change to her pajama she brush her teeth and went out to the bathroom then she saw Yoona putting a pillow and blanket to the sofa that near in the bed.

"Don't tell me your going to sleep there." Krystal said.

"Yes. Cause my bed isn't big like your bed." Yoona said not looking at Krystal who's only at her back.

"but I think we are fit to your bed."Krystal said.

"Yes.... But... I.... A...." Yoona stop from what she was about to say when she turn around.

 

YOONA's POV

After I turn around, i saw an angel in front of me. I can feel her warm breath. Our faces is only an inch near from each other, she slowly close her eyes and i slowly close mine. I can really feel her warm breath, my lips is ready to touch hers when suddenly .......

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER TO.

PLEASE KEEP ON READING ^_^

I LOVE YOU MY BELOVED READERS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO COMMENT ^_^ <3 <3 <3