CHAPTER 1

I PROMISE YOU

At Jung's Mansion

" Yah! Unnie! Will you make it faster! argh!"

krystal shouts to her older sister who's walking to their living room. She's already in the front door of their house.

"Yah! Soojung no need to rush! its only first day of school!" jessica reply

"but didn't you remember that you told to your seobang that wait for us at the parking lot area of GG High?! cause you want her to meet me. " krystal said "Oh crap! my seobang. aishh. why you didn't tell me earlier? Lets go! HURRY!!" Jessica said walking fast to their car.

"Aish! This unnie of mine." krystal muttured to herself following her unnie.

At GG High

YURI's POV

I'm here inside my car at the parking lot area of GG High waiting for my Sica baby and her sister.

I turn on the music so i won't get bored waiting for them. im in the of listening to my music when someone jump in the right side of my car.

"BOOOH! YURI UNNIE! HAHAHAHA!" a doe-eyes girl said then run.

"WAAAHH! YAAAHH! IM YOONA! YOU WANNA DIE? YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! COME HERE!" i shout to her.

I jump out to my car and run after her.

END OF POV

Yuri and Yoona run around the parking area. many student looking at then already.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE IM CHODING! I'LL KILL YOU!" yuri shouts, still catching yoona.

"HAHAHA! NO WAY DORKY UNNIE!" Yoona said looking to yuri then merong to yuri.

"Yoona!" yuri was about to warned yoona but to late.

Yoona already bumped into someone.

YOONA's POV

my fell on the ground.

"Argh!" i heared the girl that i bumped.

i stand up to help her and i pick up her books.

"Im sorry. i didn't see you coming." i kept bowing apologetically to her.

i was about to give back her books when i momentarily stunned by her beauty.

time seemed to stop for a moment. 

i observed her features: Long Black Hair, Pretty Eyes and Pink Lips.

i think her lips is sweet.

'Yah! Im Yoona what the hell are you thinking' in my mind

i'm still staring at her face when someone tapped me.

"Yah! Im Choding you okay?" it was yuri unnie who wake's me up from a beautiful dream.

i blushed a little. 

i bow again to her so they wouldn't see how red my cheek is.

i give back her books that im still holding.

"S-Sorry A-Again" i bowed to her again.

"It's Ok. But-" The girl was cut off by a girl who shouts from behind her.

"Yah! Soojung Are you okay? And You- SEOBANG!!!" the girl shout from behind.

 

 

sorry for the errors. please leave a comment. :)