A Night Under The Stars

Age differences don't matter
(Prt 9)
        A Night under the Stars 
 
  Me and Taemin both are under the night's stars. And he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. Then proceeds to ask me this:
-" What is it that you see in me?"
-" what?" I ask
-" Yeah! Why out of all the SHINee members  you pick me?"
-" I don't know something just drew me to you. There was just something different about you."
-" oh yeah what" and he pulls me closer
-" Well the way you smile, your laugh, your eyes, your honesty, and the way you look at life."
-" what else"
-" and how manly you are." I kinda start teasing him " Matter of fact how about you show me how manly you are?"
-" You want me to show you how manly I am"
-" yup" I says teasing him even more
-" ok"
So he grabs my wrist and pulls me so fast that my eyes grow big and the wind blows my hair back. And suddenly I feel his warm, soft lips up on mine. It felt like time had stopped and everything was still. And then his phone kills the moment when it starts to ring.
-" Ah-yah! What does this goofball want!? " Taemin yells  
-" who is it?" I ask
-" Onew"
   He answer his phone and as soon as he says Hello I see his face just blank out. His eyes grow big and his face turns white. 
-" Taemin what's wrong?!" I ask he doesn't answer me. He hangs up the phone. "Taemin! Taemin! TAEMIN!" I scream again 
-" WHAT?!" He screams back scaring me just a little. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream at you" he hugs me
-" It's ok but what's going on why did Onew call you." 
-" Well remember when the whole paparazzi fiasco happen?"
-" Yes"
-" Well now there is a rumor going around saying I'm dating you. And my manger found out and is pissed."
-" So what? Now I just got you in trouble."
-" No! He is mad because I took you out in public."
-" Wait he knows I'm dating you."
-" yes I told him after our first date. But that's not the point. Now that its a rumor that we are dating we have to say if it is true or not."
-" and that's a bad thing"
-" No it just now all of Korea knows and now we won't get any privacy."
-" It's ok Taemin."
-" No it's not!" Then we both hear his phone ring. It's Onew calling him again.
-" What Onew!...Ok....ARE YOU SERIOUS!...ok I will be there."
-" Now what?"
-" We have to go the media is now looking for us."
Then we both hear a sound of a car coming from the west side of us. 
-" Do you hear that?" I asked
-" Shhh!" He tells me. Suddenly he grasp my hand and tells me that we need to get out of here. And we both start running, leaving our stuff behind. Then we hear the car start driving towards us and everytime we run faster the car drives faster. When we finally reach the car we see cops surrounding it with news reporters. 
-" What the hell is going on!" Taemin whispers 
-" I don't know maybe if we move a little closer I can hear what they are saying." I suggest
Slowly and quietly we move with the wind towards the reporters.
-" Can you hear what they are saying." Taemin me asked
-" Yeah I can hear them they're saying...." I just pause and say " Get away from me!"
-" What" confused Taemin says
-" You shouldn't be around me"
-"Why?"
-" Because they are going to arrest you for statutory !"
-" What! But we didn't do anything."
   And before I could say anything we hear a car coming and we both start running down the highway. And in my mind I feel stupid for letting this relationship go to far. Then I felt a sharp pain coming from my ankle. That's when I realize we fell down the side of the highway into a bush. 
-" AH!!!" I screamed 
-" SHHH!!! What happen?" Taemin said while peeking thought the bushes.
-" My ankle I think I broke it."
-" Let me see." He pulls out his phone and turns on the flashlight. "It's all swollen."
He touches it.
-"OW!! That hurts!" I smack his hand away.
-"I'm calling Minho so he can come help us, maybe he can take you to the hospital."
-" NO!" 
      Suddenly I feel something rush down the back of my head. I slowly move my hand to the back of my head and when I bring it back my tips of my fingers are full of blood.
-" Tae... Taemin"
-" yeah?"
 
            TAEMIN'S SIDE
-"Yeah?... Marissa?" I turn my head and see Marissa is unconscious. I shake her and scream her name begging her to answer me. Finally I call Minho.
-" What Taemin" Minho answers.
-" Minho! Marissa is unconscious and her ankle is broken and you need to pick us up!" I say so fast I think Minho didn't even understand me.
-" What!? Where are you guys!"
-" On the side of Jackie highway"
-"Ok we will be there."
             
            10 Minutes Later
 
-" TAEMIN!TAEMIN! TAEMIN!" Minho shouts 
-" Minho! Down here." I shout while waving my hand.
He runs down carefully so he won't fall too. He comes and sees Marissa and ask what happen. I had to explain to him what happen in the Forrest and how we ended up down here. He stayed in shocked for a minute till I yelled at him for not helping me get Marissa.
 
 
 
 
A/N: It's taking me a little longer to write chapter ten because I am making it a little longer and putting a lot of drama into it so plz be patient I'm almost done. And trust me the story is going to get interesting. Ps comment and tell me what you think.