On the date

Age differences don't matter

 

(Prt3)
              On the date 
 -" So what kind of music do you like Marissa ?"
-"K-pop, pop, and EDM." I answer 
-" What's EDM?" Taemin asked 
- " It's eltronica, dubstep type music you have never heard it before?" 
-"No but it sounds interesting."
-" Do you want to hear what it sounds like?" 
-" Sure!" Taemin says in excitement
  At that time I pulled out my phone and headphones and we both stared to listen. He was laughing saying it was different. I gave him the other headphone and told I had go use the restroom. But what I forgot was that I had left my phone unlock and I had like a million pics of him. So when I came back I picked up my phone and saw that my pics were open. 
-"Umm were on phone Taemin"
-" Yeah I was looking at your.... Umm.. Softball pics I didn't know you played." 
  I knew it was a lie but I went along with it. So after that we went shopping a little more I had like three bags just with like one or two shirts not a lot because I didn't have money. But all of a sudden Taemin made us stop and go into a jewelry store. 
-" Taemin! That's a girl store!" Minho said weirded out
-"Ah-yah! I know I want to buy Marissa something!"
Mad at Minho for ruining the surprise.
-" You don't have to do that Taemin." I say 
-"No this is really why I asked you to come I want you to have something to remember me by so when you go back to America."
-" Aww, Taemin you don't have to  do that." I said as tears fell down.
    We went in the store and he bought me a necklace that had a peace sign made out of diamonds. It was the prettiest thing I had ever saw. Also Minho bought Elibeth a bracelet that said " forever love " in Korean. 
       After we left the mall we all decide that we are very hungry so we find a restrunt which turned out to be a BIG MISTAKE!  
         While we were eating I noticed a guys staring at us talking on the cellphone. I asked Taemin if he knew who he was and he said no. But I still didn't let my guard down. Towards the end of the meal we see the waiter come up to us and tell us we need to get out of here before they come. 
-"Who comes?" Minho asks 
-"The tabloid people come."
-" What how did they find out where we were?!" Taemin
says pissed
-"I don't  know h-" the waiter was interrupted by someone 
-" Taemin and Minho smile"
-" Wait what?!"
     Then all you saw were flashing cameras and people and fans screaming outside window four them. I was lost in it all till I found a hand grab mind and take us out through the back of the  resterunt. And I could see Key, Onew, and  Jongyun in a black van. We got in and Key was driving and there were no seats so when he pulled out we all slid backwards.
-" Ahhh!! What the hell is going on was that the paparazzi?" I say with a sacred voice 
-"Yes! How the hell did they find us?" Says pissed off Taemin
-"Taemin! Remember that guy at the resterunt! He was the one who probably told!"
-"That's right! Ugg I knew something would go wrong!"
-" Well... That's not all?" Says Key
-" What do you mean?!" Jongyun says
-" ! I forgot to put gas!" Key yells
-"ARE you kidding me!" Taemin screams
     Taemin starts to swing at key and both of them get in a fight. I don't how but we ended up outside the van trying to pull Taemin off Key. I let out a scream to make them stop. It helps a lot. 
-" Both of you need to stop." I yell
"Taemin it's ok really this is the most fun I ever had in a really long time. But don't fight because something didn't go right.
Just think of it as a little delay." I say calmly to Taemin 
    Taemin bounced off Key had hugged me and cried just a little. 
-" Why are you crying"
-"Because I was afraid this was going to happen I don't want this to affect your life I can't even have a real relationship because of the media!" 
-" Taemin what ever happens we will face it together." I say with a smile 
-"Umm can u two love birds wrap it up the media is still on our tails" Leader Onew says
-" We'll what are going to do we don't have a car." Key explains 
-"Um u guys better think fast here they come!" Elibeth yells
-"RUN!!!" I yell 
     We all start running as fast as we could. Then I recognized a street that's how I knew we were two blocks a way from our apartment. 
-"You guys this way to our apartment and  we can hide there for awhile!"
-" Ok!" Everyone says
    So we all start to run down the streets and it seems that every time we ran down we pick up more fans chasing us. But finally we reach the apartment and get in. Then when we the lights I noticed that Taemin's nose was bleeding.