Sleepover

Age differences don't matter

 

(Prt4) 
            The Sleepover
 
-"OH MY GOSH! Taemin! Your nose is bleeding"
    He wipes his nose and looks at his hands, which were all bloody. But when he did that more blood came down. I grab him and took him to bathroom. I grab the roll of toilet paper and make him pinch his nose. 
-"Are you ok Taemin?" I ask
-"Yeah. But I don't know how my nose started bleeding."
-"Does it hurt?"
-" No." He feels his nose. "No not at all" 
-"Hmm I wonder why it started bleeding."
    It takes at least ten minutes before it stopped. And I made him wash off his hands because there was blood. I got a plastic bag and threw the tissues in there. Then got a wet towel and started to clean the blood of his face. 
-"Do you feel better now?" I smile
-"No!" He shakes his head
-"Why? What's wrong?" 
    He looks into my eyes and grabs me and pulls me closer and.. And... and.. He kisses me!
Oh his lips were so soft and his grip was so MANLY oh I how wish I could have just stayed in that moment forever. And I just can't explain what I felt it was love and excitement. I could hear my phone ring but I don't answer it I let ring and ring and ring... But I guess Elibeth got pissed and made me answer my phone. 
-" MARISSA!! Answer your phone!!!"
 I get up and smile at Taemin and tell him not to move. Then my phone rings again.
-"Hello?!" I say very irritated
-" Oh sorry I think I will just leave!" Gisselle says. Then I can hear laughter in the back
-"Giselle! Oh I'm sorry I'm just a little mad right now." 
-"I think I know what will cheer you up? OPEN THE DOOR!"
 I start heading towards the door and open it and they were standing right there. My first instinct was to slam the door but I didn't this is what happen:
-" OH MY GOSH! How did you guys get here!?"
-" We wanted to spend your guy's last week together in Korea!"
-" Marissa? Do you know why there are so many people out there?" Monica asked
 What was I going to " oh because I'm dating Taemin and Elibeth is dating Minho " Umm NOOOO! But before I could even say anything I could see Monica's eyes open BIG. 
-" M..M...Marissa! Why is SHINEE IN YOU-
-" SSSHHHH! Get in here Now!"
They both walk in fast and drop there bags. I see all the guys just look at me and I smile. 
-"who are these people?" Key asked 
-"Well Key these people are Giselle and Monica." I say still freaking out " These are very good friends that will keep our secret safe."
-" What secret Marissa?" Monica asked
  So by this time I have both Gisselle and Monica sit on the bed and start explaining what's been going on and introducing them to the guys. After that it takes them a minute or two to process everything but they agree to keep hush hush and not speak to the media.
-"Wow! Well we are very happy for you guys. I can't believe it. I remember you use to talk about Teamin all the time and sa-" I cut off Monica 
-" Shh Monica!" I say
-" What did she say about me?" Taemin asked
-" she would say how hot you were and how your so manly" should probably would of went on but she didn't 
-"MONICA!!" I yell
They all start laughing and Taemin kisses me on the cheek. 
-" And Elibeth I wouldn't be laughing you do the same thing" I laugh 
"Hey!" She looks at me and laughs 
 It was 12:00 the last time I checked the clock. 
"It is getting late. We have a photo shoot we need to rest." Onew says
-" yeah we should. Me and Monica will see tomorrow." Gisselle says 
 I walk them both out and said Goodnite. Then we all figured out a sleeping arrangement me and Elibeth on the beds guys on the floor. But it didn't last long because I found myself cuddling with Taemin on my bed. I would just look into his eyes and he would look in mine. Then he would trace my lips and say he wish He could have them all the time and then proceed to tell me what he loved about me. Eventually we both fall asleep.