Back to Korea

Age differences don't matter
(Prt 7)
          Back to Korea
    I arrive back in Korea when I get a txt from Taemin saying that him and Minho were going to be a little late picking us up. Which I was ok with. So I start walking towards a gift shop and see that there are some white roses which are mine and Taemin's favorite rose. I wait for Elibeth who is trying to find something for Minho. I pull out a pink paper that had hearts with wings on the side and I write a letter to Taemin. Then I see Elibeth walk out with a teddy bear that had a soccer ball and a wallet.
-" Umm... Why the wallet?" I asked
-" So Minho will stop hiding his money in his boots."
She replied
-" Ok? How do you know.... Nevermind. " I shrugged 
-" So what did you buy Taemin?" Elibeth asked
-" I bought him three white roses and I'm writing him a letter." I answer with smile and feeling of joy and warmth when I talk. 
 
    I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around quickly and see that it is Jonghyun?
 
-" Oh! Hey" I say
-" Hey Taemin is waiting in car"
-" Ok" 
 
    We start walking to the car an I see two separate cars. He is leaning against one with a dozen white roses and a card . I run up to him and hug him.
 
-" Wh.. What is all this?" I asked
-" just because its Monday."
He replied with the most beautiful smile. "I'm going to take you out to see the rest of Korea. It is kind of like a make-up second date."
-" But what if I liked my second date? I think this should be our third date."
-" Then this could be our third date. Besides I thought since you never seen Korea I thought I would show around and just get to be with you alone for the day. So I brought my car."
-" Wow Taemin you didn't have to do this." I said
 
So after that we turn around and got in the car. And we head off to the streets of Korea. He tells me to plug his iPhone it the radio
and I did. And I turned it on it was a song that I sang.
-" Oh my gosh that's MY...." I caught myself before I said that's my song forgetting that he doesn't know anything about my actual life 
-" That's your what?"
-" My fav artist and dance crew. I love Klap Slap!"
-" Yeah after you the other day I went on YouTube and look up some EDM songs and I love all the high tech beats."
-" what the hell how did you pick up so quick on EDM!"
-" I only learn from the best." 
I smile when he tells me that.
-" So where we going on this adventure?"
-" I thought maybe we could go see a movie, then I wanted to take you to do some other things also." Taemin replies
 
     So we go to the movies and when it ends he takes me to the mall again. I was ok with it though because I actually had money to some stuff.
-" I am hungry do you want to go and get something from the food court?" Taemin asked me
-" Umm.... Sure."
 
    We start walking over to the food court when I hear my name being called out. I really didn't pay attention but who ever it was is going to ruin my date. I turn around and see that it is Monica and Gisselle. I was not so happy to see them because I was trying to get closer to Taemin. And every time I heard my name was a second they were getting closer.
-" Marissa! I can't believe we run into each other in the mall."
Gisselle says
   In my mind I was thinking: more like you screaming my name from the other side of the mall for 20 minutes.
-" yeah me neither." I said with a fake smile 
-" So what are you guys doing here."  Monica asked
  In my mind: Umm I don't know. We just wanted to come and act like we had a life.
 -" I was trying to spend sometime with Taemin. We are kinda on a date right now." 
-" Oh that's cool. You know I still can't believe you guys are going out."
  In my mind: I can't believe you are still here.
 -" Yeah I'm pretty lucky to have her." Taemin says also with a fake smile 
-" Oh well it is crazy.." At this point me and Taemin look at each other and we both knew that we need to get out of here.
-" Umm Gisselle I don't mean to interrupt you but me and Taemin have to go he has some...thingy at a place..that is far from here."
-" Oh ok well I will text you later. Bye. Come Monica let's go"
  Me and Taemin decide that we would just go and eat at a restaurant. We start heading to the car and when we get there I realized that I forgot to give Taemin his flowers and note. When we get to the restaurant I asked Taemin to open his trunk. He did and then walk inside and I grabbed the present and hid it behind my back. When I walk in I see Taemin sitting down and I walk over there. The restaurant was empty and a little cold. The waiter comes up to us and asked us what we want to drink Taemin asked for some tea and I asked for Raspberry tea
-"You like Raspberry tea!?" Taemin said with a disguised face
-" Yes! It is only the kind of tea I will drink."
-"Eww what kind of tea do they serve in America!?"
-" Tea that I won't drink!"
   We both laugh and then I decide its time to give him the flowers.
-" Taemin I wanted to give you these at the airport but I was surprised at the roses you gave me so sorry it is not as much as you gave me..." I pull out the flowers and gave them to him" I wanted to give you something simple yet a symbol to show my love for you.
-" You bought these for me no one has ever bought me flowers"
 I didn't give him the note I don't know why I feel like it is not ready to be given to him. But I was glad he liked the flowers because I earned a hug, a kiss, and he came over on the side I was sitting and held my hand.
      The food came and it was very good. Taemin had ordered my food I don't remember what it was but I know that it was good. So after we paid the cashier, but before we could leave the cashier asked me and Taemin if she could get a picture of us. We both said yes and took a picture then she had both of us sign it. Then I could see she was a fan of my work because she recognized my signature. But before she said anything she looked at me and saw my eyes and she knew to keep quiet. 
   Taemin and I get in the car and head of to my next surprise.
 
-" Taemin where are we going"
-" We are going some where"
Taemin said sarcastically
-" I know that smart one! But where!"
    Taemin just smiles and grabs my hand and grips it tightly and says
-" Some where we can call our own."
   And that seven word sentence made me quite for the rest of the ride there.