A Place We Can Call Our Own

Age differences don't matter
(Prt 8) 
  A Place We Can Call Our Own
    
       Taemin turns on to a road that goes though the forest where all the leafs are red and orange. He drove like another two miles and the tells me that we are going to walk the rest of the way there. 
-" Wait we are walking!"
I say
-" Yes because where we are going is somewhere you have to walk. Besides it is way prettier when you walk." Taemin explains
-" Ok just let me get my jacket. Can you open your trunk?"
I say trying not to make it seem like I was scared.
-" Why are you scared?" He asked
-" Im not!" I declared even though I was
-" It is not like I'm taking you into a dark forest it is as bright as the sun."
-" I know it is."
-" Trust me"
 He takes my hand and starts to guide me to the place we can call our own. 
   We start walking down a man made path and as we walk the fallen leafs crunch under us.
Taemin has my hand grip tightly and there is silence between us. I don't why but I decided to break it with this question...
 
-" Why me?"
Taemin stops walking
-"What?"
-" Well you can have any girl and you choose me. I mean all you did was touch my hand.."
-" And I fell in love because of that one touch"
-" But how is it that you fell in love with me with one touch?"
 -" Because that one touch let me meet someone different. I was so tired of seeing the same girls and hearing how they loved me. But when I'm with you it is like I can get away from all of that." Taemin says
-" But in a interview you said that you wanted someone just like..." I was cut of by Taemin 
-" It was an act I had to say that because my manger made me. I love spending time with you. I would rather be here with you then any other place in the world.And I don't know what it is but it is something that makes me smile every time I hear your name, when I look in your eyes, just thinking about you makes me smile."
-" Really? No one has ever felt like that about me." My head drops down and I start crying.
     Then Taemin's finger comes under my chin and lifts my head up. I look at him and he smiles. Then all of a sudden I feel his soft lips against mine. After we forget that we need to breath and he cleans my tears and wraps his arm around my waist and again we start walking. 
 
-" STOP!!!" Taemin shouts
    He runs to the tree in front of us and stares at it and starts running again. Of course I start following trying to ask him why we where running but he didn't answer. Then all of sudden he stops and I look at him like if he was crazy and he smiles.
-" What are you smiling about?"
-" We are here" Taemin points 
 I look at where he is pointing and I was just amazed at what I saw. It was a big pond filled with fish and the breeze of fall. All around it was the bright colors of red and orange. And right in the middle of it all was a little island with a big tree. There was a little white bridge you use to cross over.
-" Do you like it?" Taemin asked  
-" Yes it is so beautiful how did you find it?"
-" I would come here every time I needed to just get away from it all. Come on let's go over." 
-" Ok"
  We walk over the bridge and I see that there is a bunch of lanterns hanging from the tree. 
-" Why is there lanterns and sleeping bags and one tent?" I asked
-" We are going to spend the night here." Taemin answer 
-" And no one is gonna be here we are going to be alone."
-" Yup! Just me and you."
-" Hmm I like that"
-" I thought you would." 
   I smile and start helping him set up the tent and sleeping bags.
-" Uh Taemin? Do you know how to set up a tent?"
-" Umm...No but I'm going to FaceTime Minho and ask him to help us." 
-" That is a very thought out plan." I say sarcastically 
-" I don't suppose you have a better one." Taemin says back 
-" Whatever" I say back making a face. 
   Taemin starts to FaceTime Minho so he can help us put up the tent. 
 
   By the time we are done it is 5:45. We both thank Minho for helping us and tell him goodbye. I fall down into a small pile of leafs that had fell from the red and orange trees. Taemin falls right beside me. And we both laugh, for what reason I don't know. Then we just stare at each other and Taemin says
-" Your different." 
-" How am I different?"
-" I don't your personality and the way you act around me. You treat me like I'm just another person."
-" But your not just another person. Besides when become an international superstar.."
-" You lose your freedom I know but I just want to go back just for a day and relive when I had privacy. And when I'm with I get it all back. Trust me the reason I protect you is so you don't feel this way." 
In my mind: you have no idea
But really all I do is stay quite.
-" What's the matter?" Taemin asked
-" Nothing it just no one has ever made me feel like they actually loved me."
-" Well then that's their fault cause they missed out on having a relationship with a great girl." 
   And he grabs my hand and pulls me closer so he can hug me. Then we both get up and start setting up for the rest of the night. Which Taemin called it a night under the stars.