Chapter 2

I hope I never see you again

Author's POV: 

After class Uee and myungsoo held hands while they were walking to the cafeteria.  

"Whoooo~ hoo~ are you two dating??" teased Dongwoo.  

"Everybody listen up, Uee and I are officially dating!" 

 

Uee's POV:

"Everybody listen up, Uee and I are officially dating!" myungsoo announced to the whole cafeteria that we were together!! I was extremely happy that I went into my own little world...

~~~

"Ya~ Uee ah! Are you alright??" 

"huh? oh yeah I'm fine!"

"You're not angry are you?"

"No, why would I be??"

"Well, I announced to the whole world that we were together!" I was extremely happy, what was he talking about! How in the hell would I be angry???

"oh! I'm just a little hungry thats all!" as soon as uee said that he stomach made a really loud rumbling noise.

"haha~ you're so cute uee ah!^^" while myungsoo said that he his hands down my wavy hair.  

 

Nana's POV:

After the history test I was so hungry, so I went to the cafeteria - as soon as I walked in, I saw uee and myungsoo they look extremely happy together.  

But that just broke my heart more.  *sigh* I wished I told myungsoo that I loved him, YA! nana!!! you should be happy for your best friend that she's with such a good person! 

"nana! come join us!! you must be hungry after the test... hey how did you go?" 

"oh, I didnt find it too hard, how about you uee ah~?

While we were talking to each other she motioned me to go sit next to her.  

"Nana ah! Do you want anything to eat? I'm just about to go buy Uee's food!" I couldnt get myself to look at him, I'm trying so hard at the moment to get him out of my mind

"no, its alright.  I'll go buy something later myself"

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

"Nana ah! Do you want anything to eat? I'm just about to go buy Uee's food!" How come Nana's not looking at me, its like she's trying to avoid me... 

"no, its alright.  I'll go buy something later myself" Nana still wasnt looking at me... is she alright??

 

Woohyun's POV: 

"Nana ah! Do you want anything to eat? I'm just about to go buy Uee's food!" when Myungsoo said that, I noticed that Nana wasnt looking at myungsoo... why was she like that? Is she alright??

"no, its alright.  I'll go buy something later myself" huh? what... I'm sitting infront of her and even I can hear her stomach rumble... what's going on between the two?

"nana ah! can we meet up in the garden after school please? I have something to ask you?"

"sure woohyun ah!" I need to find out what's going on between the two of them, Nana didnt look very happy at lunch especially when Uee and Myungsoo were doing their lovey dovey things... *GASP* no way... Nana doesnt like myungsoo does she? 

 

After school~~~

Nana's POV: 

"waeyo? What did you want to ask me woohyun oppa? 

"nana, you know how you're like a younger sister to me, so if you have anything that you are keeping in your heart.  Its alright you can tell me, I wont tell anyone." are my facial expressions too obvious? does woohyun oppa know that I have a crush on myungsoo?

"I saw your expressions when uee and myungsoo were being really lovey dovey... by any chance - you don't like myungsoo do you?"  

 

Woohyun's POV: 

"I saw your expressions when uee and myungsoo were being really lovey dovey... by any chance - you don't like myungsoo do you?"  

When I said that, I saw Nana's expression on her face... she looked like she was shocked...

"Nana ah~ answer me, you dont like myungsoo right? you are aware that your BEST FRIEND is his girlfriend right?" I was trying to emphasize the word BEST FRIEND to make her clear that her.  

"Yes, I do like myungsoo... I can't help it, I liked him ever since, I've always had a crush on him - way before Uee!" as she said that a tear fell down her face.

"well then why didn't you tell myungsoo? now you've lost your chance!"

"I know, there's nothing I can do to make up for it... how I wished I could be uee right now" she started crying harder now.  

"Nana, you're not going to do anything to ruin their relationship are you? Uee is your BEST FRIEND - the closest friend of yours... you're not planning anything right?" Again I was trying to emphasize those words.  

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to hurt them." Nana has stopped crying now ~ I decided to should bring her home, she didnt look too good.  

 

Uee's POV: 

After school myungsoo said that he needed to go somewhere so he couldnt take me home, so as usual I would go pass the garden.  

"Nana ah~ answer me, you dont like myungsoo right? you are aware that your BEST FRIEND is his girlfriend right?" I saw woohyun and Nana talking... about me *pause* and myungsoo... 

"Yes, I do like myungsoo... I can't help it, I liked him ever since, I've always had a crush on him - way before Uee!" What... Nana liked myungsoo? without knowing it a tear fell down my face... my best friend has a crush on my boyfriend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi~~ yayyy my second chappie is up!!! how are you guys finding my first ever fanfic... :D 

please comment :D I love reading your comments ^^