Chapter 8

I hope I never see you again
Authors pov.
 
After myungsoo send uee to her work place, he went to his practise room for a dance practise with infinite. Upon entering, he heard his hyungs cheering and jumping about in happiness. He went and asked his best friend sungyeol what was happening and with that, sungyeol screamed at him saying ,”sajangnim is bringing us to the club tonight to celebrate our new mv reaching 2,000,000 viewers!”Myungsoo sighed and wonder would uee mind if he went clubbing. 
 
He reached out for his phone and texted her saying: jagiya! Sajangnim is going to bring us to go clubbing I hope you don’t mind! Love you!
 
After the text, he joined in his hyungs in cheering. That day past by really quickly with infinite practising really hard for their dance and singing while uee was busy working at the café. Things went great for infinite but not for uee, she needed to work overtime as the café was shorthanded in waiters and a customer accidentally spilled drinks all over her, and her phone unfortunately died. 
 
She sighed and knew that she couldn’t fix her phone till tomorrow and she hoped that myungsoo woundn’t text or call her if not she couldn’t see what he says. 
 
The worst came true, uee didn’t see myungsoo message about going clubbing and myungsoo who thought uee had saw, happily went clubbing with his friends.
 
At the club~ 
 
Myungsoo's pov. 
 
"Myung! Look over there, there's a hot girl looking at you!!" Sungyeol said while poking his friend continuously. 
 
"Yah Lee Sungyeol!! I have a girlfriend!" Myungsoo said back! 
 
"Hey there boys! Do you mind if I talk to him for a while?" That girl said in a really seductive tone. And with that sungyeol left the two and went to find the rest of infinite.
 
"So... What's your name? My name is Suzy!" 
 
"Um... Er.... M-my name is myungsoo, Kim myungsoo." Stuttered myungsoo. 
 
'Aish, why are you stuttering kim myungsoo! Get a hold of yourself, you have a girlfriend!! But this girl who he had just met for about 2 mins was so beautiful! Just like a goddess... YAH KIM MYUNGSOO! Stop that!!!' Myungsoo scolded himself in his head. 
 
"Myungsoo -ssi? Are you alright?" Asked Suzy in a seductive yet concerned voice.
 
"Um, y-yeah I'm fine!" 
 
Authors pov.
As myungsoo was feeling more and more awkward by the time. Suddenly the music went on! It was loud hip hoppy music!
 
"Wanna go for a dance myungsoo?"
 
"Sure! Let's go!!" Myungsoo said feeling giddy inside!
 
As the were on the music floor, both Suzy and myungsoo were so into dancing. They didn't even realise that they were getting closer and closer to each other, their hips were grinding against each other! 
A soft moan could be heard from myungsoo. 
 
Slowly Suzy moved her face closer to myungsoo's now their faces were literally 1cm apart. Without thinking twice myungsoo's hormones betrayed him and he hungrily kissed Suzy. 
 
Suzy's hand was travelling on myungsoo's back. Up and down! 
 
Myungsoo was getting more aggressive now his hands were on Suzy's milky thighs. 
 
"Let's go somewhere else myungsoo! I think we need a room!" Suzy said while pulling out for a breath! 
 
Hurrily they left the club and caught the taxi! Never parting each other's lips!
 
*ding 
They had reached level 13, still never parting their lips they were walking, towards their hotel room. As they entered the room, unknowingly Suzy had already started stripping myungsoo's clothes off!
 
Feeling annoyed by her slow pace myungsoo ed his own shirt leaving Suzy impatiently waiting for their lips to meet again.
 
 
----------------------------------------------
How ow was this chapter guys? Btw meet my new co author: mapaskelly!!
we will be both writing the rest of this story together!!!!!!!!!!!
 
doriesin and mapaskelly^^