Regretting badly

I hope I never see you again
The next moment, uee woke up to see a white celling instead of her usual pink and black stripe celling in her room. 
 
“uee! You awake!” a voice exclaimed. Uee turn over to see a concern looking nana and a worried looking myungsoo. “nana… myungsoo…” uee whisper and she then remembered what happen. Uee shook her hands away from myungsoo and tears whelmed up her eyes. The photo that showed a myungsoo and another random girl beside him. Uee turned over to face the other side of the room and said coldly, “im tired, please leave.” She bite her lips to prevent herself from crying as the picture and the message replays in her mind. *why did you do this to me myungsoo? WHY?* she thought as tears flowed out of her eyes and stained the white bedsheet of the hospital. “uee ah.” Myungsoo called out in a trembling voice,” let me explain please.” 
 
"What is there to explain myungsoo? There is proof!" Uee said coldly while  her delicate tears were fighting to flow out. 
 
"Aniya Uee! That's not it, chincha!!" Myungsoo protested! 
 
"You have days to tell me before my phone got fixed. You lied to me myungsoo! You never told me about this until I found out myself with my own eyes! What is there to explain!!" 
 
Myungsoo feeling very guilty had nothing to say.  Suddenly myungsoo's phone rang. 
 
"Yoboseyo?" 
"Oppa!!!!!!! It's me! Suzy!!!" She screamed on the other line making both nana and Uee hear her! 
"Please, leave! That girl you're talking to now is the one that is important to you!  Leave! I don't ever wanted to see you again!" Uee said with a trembling voice. 
 
Myungsoo having no choice left the room. 
 
"What do you want huh? Haven't you ruined my life enough?" Myungsoo said coldly
"Oppa... I have some news to tell you!" "I'm pregnant with your baby!!!" 
With that myungsoo's eyes shot wide opened... 
"W-what? Are you sure it's mine?" 
"Oppa!!! It's true! I just had a check up today!!! Aren't you happy we're going to have a family soon!! With our kid!!" Suzy screamed on the other line.
 
_________________________________
 
"Uee ah! Be strong!!! You need to show myungsoo that you can live without him like you did years ago! Arrasso?" 
 
"Nana, why! Why does myungsoo have to hurt me over and over again! Why!!!" Uee suddenly rose up and hugged nana tight, Nana's shoulders were getting wet by Uee's tears... 'Uee you must get through this!' Nana thought to herself. 
 
Little did they know myungsoo was watching them two with guilt in his eyes... 'Uee I'm really sorry! If there is absolutely anything there is I can do to make u forgive me I will!!' Myungsoo thought to himself.  Unknowingly tears just kept on flowing out. 
 
______________________________________
 
hey my wonderful subbies^^ we r extremely sorry for not updating in ages =_=' sorry! 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter^^