Chapter 10

I hope I never see you again

Authors pov. 

Suzy decided to send Uee the photo that she took of myungsoo and her just then. 

Suzy to uee: *insert photo of her and myungsoo together during their second night together.* I believe this is your boyfriend right? Or should I say ex-boyfriend? Though I got to admit you got yourself a really good catch, but too bad, his mine now. 

Suzy spent the following morning and waiting for Uee’s reply, thinking that uee would reply back in the speed of lighting. 

But to her dismay, uee didn’t reply her at all. She got so frustrated and decided to go back to bed and snuggle up with the still asleep myungsoo. Suzy place herself really close to myungsoo and give him a kiss on the cheek. With that, myungsoo woke up. “good morning oppa.” Suzy said seductively. 

Myungsoo stared at her awhile and his eyes grew wide. “I did what you wanted, so delete those photos, NOW!” Myungsoo said in a stern voice as he got up from the bed. 

Suzy laughed and too, got up of the bed revealing her bare body. She place her arms around myungsoo and gave him a peck on the lips saying, “sorry oppa, but you are mine now. Its too late cause I already sent your girlfriend the photo we took last night.”

Myungsoo mouth dropped wide in shock and push her away. “Why the hell will you do that? Are you crazy? I gave you what you wanted, why did you send that photo to her? I love my girlfriend and not you, can’t you see?” myungsoo screamed at her. 

She laughed and closen up the space once again. She took myungsoo’s hand and place it around her bare waist while saying, “ that’s not what you said last night oppa. I know you enjoy me, isn’t it obvious? You wouldn’t have come last night if you weren’t attracted to me. If you really love your girlfriend you would have went to tell her what you did with me rather than coming to me again.

_________________________________

Authors pov. 

The next morning, uee got up full of energy. While she was at home, she tried to call myungsoo, but he didn’t pick up so she just left for work herself. Uee was exceptionally happy, she was going to fix her phone today after 2 days of needing to borrow people phones to make calls or text someone. 

But somehow, uee had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. She simply brushed it off and changed into her uniform and started to work. During the peak hours, a familiar looking lady enter. 

“hi, what would you like to order?" uee asked politely as handed her a menu. 

Upon looking at her face, She was shocked to see nana. “Nana?” uee asked as a smile formed on her face. 

“uee ah, there is something I need to tell. Its about myungsoo.”nana said seriously. Uee smile turned into a frown and asked, “what is it? Why are you so serious?” 

“im not sure if you know, but Im working at this hotel right now and...

"And?"

"And, I saw myungsoo drunk with a woman together. He was holding be her by the waist and they were cuddling and kissing each other." Nana said worryingly while looking at Uee's expression change fully.  "Uee? Are you alright? Uee?" 

"Are you sure that was myungsoo? ... But how can I trust you? I thought we were best friends but what did you do to me?" Uee asked feeling shaky... 

"Uee, that was all a misunderstanding, I thought my love for myungsoo was mutual.  But it didn't turn out so. Uee trust me this time! I don't want you getting hurt again. Please!" Nana said pleadingly. 

Uee was speechless.  

'Did myungsoo just ruin our relationship again? We only got back together 2 days ago...' Uee thought in her head.  

"I believe myungsoo nana! But I will be more aware of myungsoo! Thanks nana and can you come with me to fix my phone after my shift ends?" 

"Sure!" 

_________________________________

"Miss your phone is here! Next time please be more careful!" 

"Thanks!" 

"Hey Uee, did you get any miss calls and stuff?" Nana asked hoping myungsoo said things along the line of meeting a girl... 

"Yeah, wait, let me check them!"
"There are two texts, once from myungsoo... And there's one from an unknown number too!" 

Myungsoo to Uee: 
Jagiya! Sajangnim is bringing us to the club.  I hope you don't mind! Love you! 

"Oh, so myungsoo did try to tell you that he was going to go clubbing... How about the other one, the one from the unknown number?"

Upon looking at the photo Uee collapsed to the ground...

_________________________________

hey beautiful subbies^^ 

did you guys like this chapter?? Please comment, subscribe it even upvote^^

thanks for supporting my first fanfic^^