Nana's True Colours

I hope I never see you again

Author's POV: 

Weeks passed ~ myungsoo and uee's relationship just got better and better. Today was the last day of the term so Infinite was going to have a big party to celebrate all the hard work they had done this term.  They invited both Uee and Nana.  


At the Party~~

Everyone was there setting up the party except for Uee because she had to stay behind at school for an afternoon class.  

 

Myungsoo's POV:

"Hey guys, I want to do something special for Uee seeing as its our 10th week anniversary today!!!!" I was extremely happy about this!!

"Ok, so what do you want us to do??" Dongwoo asked looking at me like I was some weirdo keeping count when its the 10th week anniversary of my relationship with Uee.  

"Well, I'm going to buy a bouquet of flowers for Uee and while I go do that, will you guys be able to decorate the whole room with love hearts and like love heart balloons... please?" Myungsoo asked looking at everyone with puppy eyes.  

"Yeah sure... but in return you have to buy us all chicken before you come back!!" sungjung said looking at his hyung like he was his food supplier.  

"Fine, but it better be good then!" and with that said he raced out of the apartment to go find a bouquet of flowers for Uee"

 

Nana's POV:

"Hey guys, I want to do something special for Uee seeing as its our 10th week anniversary today!!!!" Its been 10 weeks already?? And I still can't get over the fact that my BEST FRIEND is going out with my crush!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to break them up... I WANT TO BE KIM MYUNGSOO'S GIRLFRIEND! Uee doesnt deserve such a handsome and nice guy!!!! When Myungsoo comes back with his bouquet of flowers, I'm going to have a "talk" with him and by the time we come back Uee should have arrived already.  

While I was thinking about my plan, I was blowing up the ballons that Myungsoo had asked us to, 10th week anniversary hey?? not for long it wont be!!

As soon as Myungsoo stepped in the door with the bouquet of flowers - WOW! the flowers were so pretty... purple was Uee's favourite colour and thats the colour of the flowers... how I wished those were actually for me *sigh

"Myungsoo ah! Can I have a talk with you please, just me and you outside?"

"But Uee's about to arrive, how about after the party?"

"No, it won't take long please?" I gave him the puppy eye stare 

"Fine, but it better be quick!" some reason the puppy eye stare only works when I do it him...

 

"Myungsoo, I'll keep this short... I need you to break up with Uee!"

"What? YAH! you crazy... there's no way I'll EVER break up with Uee!" 

"Ok, well I guess I'll just show my manager these pictures of Uee and her ex... how lovely they look there! If I give these pictures to my manager there's no way Uee will survive in Kpop industry" I saw how angry myungsoo looked on his face... he looked like he was going to chuck my phone.

"Uee's your BEST FRIEND nana! How could you possibly try to break your BEST FRIEND's relationship with her boyfriend??"

"Right on the day she started dating you, she wasn't my best friend" 

Myungsoo looked really angry... I've actually never seen him this angry before - but in order for me to have my true love, I had to do this.

"so, what do you think?"

"So in order for you to not give these pictures to your manager I have to break up with Uee right?"

"oh did I forget to mention, yes you have to break up with Uee, but you have to date me and do all the lovey dovey stuff you do with Uee, all of that you have to do to me infront of Uee, so she can feel how broken one heart can be when your crush is going out with your BEST FRIEND... Oh and we are to date for 5 weeks, and you have to kiss me more than five times INFRONT of Uee too!"

"WHAT NO! I'M NEVER DOING THAT!!" myungsoo yelled at me...

"ok then, I'll jsut give these to my manager!" I said while I was trying to keep calm...

"No, dont you dare give them to your manager, I dont want Uee to lose her job. Fine I'll date you but just after this party please?"

"You have to break up with Uee as soon as she comes.   And tell her that you have been with me all along and that you NEVER LOVED HER EVER!" I saw a tear fell down myungsoo's face, then he shot one of his cold glares at me...

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

"You have to break up with Uee as soon as she comes.  THen tell her that you have been with me all along and that you NEVER LOVED HER EVER!" how could this woman be so evil? 

As we were walking back into the apartment, Nana had grabbed onto my hand, unforetunatly Uee was there already, she looked at me then shot a glance at us holding our hands.  Nana then pushed me to the wall, and pressed her lips onto mine.  

WHAT! this wasnt part of the deal!!!!! I shoved her away as best as I could, but this woman was strong as, she wouldnt let go! she quietly whispered in my ear "move? And I'll go to my manager and show him the pictures!" with that said she was kissing me again.  How I wished it was Uee's kiss instead.  

I saw how sad she looked, she was crying so hard, she walked up to both of us and Nara slowly pulled her lips away from mine.  

"Myungsoo? Do you have anything to say to me?" she just kept crying and crying.

"What? Can't you see? Myungsoo Oppa and I are clearing dating! DUH!!"

"I'm not asking you , how could you do this to me, I thought we were BEST FRIENDS!" 

"we were?" Uee looked at me like she was waiting for me to explain to her what was going on.  I wanted to tell her, but if I did then Uee will lose her job. 

 

"Did you ever love me then? I thought this was our 10th week anniversary! WHAT HAPPENED? Uee was crying even harder now.  

Nara shot her glares at me again, "No, you think I would EVER like you, come on, I have a wonderful girl here right next to me, do you think I ever liked you?"

The whole of INFINITE was now looking at me like I went crazy.

 

"YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO, what are you talking about? I thought you loved Uee!!"

"Come on hyung! You know I never did!"

Woohyun came up to me and punched me in the face.  "You bastard, how could you do that to Uee?" 

 

Uee ran out of the apartment crying!

 

Everyone slowly started to leave, by now it was just Nana and I still there.  'You happy now? Isn't this what you wanted??" I ran and tried to find  Uee, I couldnt see her anywhere.  NO! Where did she go? I hope she doesnt do anything to harm herself.  

 

Uee's POV: 

Myungsoo never loved me? All the memories we had together though, how could he do this to me? why!! and nana! I thuoght we were best friends... why? 

my best friend betrayed me and so did my boyfriend... 

 

Authors POV: 

While Uee was running away, she couldn't stop crying, she kept asking herslef things.  Myungsoo tried calling her many times but she just wouldnt pick up.  WHen Uee got home, she cried herself to bed.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nana showed her true colours in this chappie, for all the people who like Nana form Afterschool, I dont dislike her, but I just thought that she would suit this character - mainly because firstly I only know two people's names from Afterschool and they are Uee and NAna :D

 

please comment! I have a history test tomorrow ARGHHH - stressing badly but I really wanted to update :D

oh btw: if you want anything to happen in the story please comment of write on my wall what you want because I need some inspirations :D 

and BIG THANKS to all the people who subscribed to my story!!! ^^ this is my first time writing a fanfic so if it's bad then please bear with me^^