we meet again

I hope I never see you again

Its been about a month since myungsoo and uee first saw each other again.  Their relationship has gotten better and better. At least once a week myungsoo will try to meet uee at her cafe after her shift.  He tries to take her home every now and then.  In Uee's eyes myungsoo is trying to make up for what he had done to her.  

It has been 3 years and Uee has never seen Nana.  Uee actually misses Nana even after what Nana did to Uee.  She doesn't want to think about that anymore.  All she wants is her bestfriend back.  Uee still keeps the photo albums that she and Nana once had together.  When Nana decided to take myungsoo from her... that very night Nana went to Uee's apartment with their photo album.

 

Flashback

*ding dong*

"Why are you here? Haven't you already hurt me enough just then?"
"Oh about that, just face it myungsoo NEVER liked you - he's with me now!" 
"How can you be so evil? I thought we ere best friends Nana, how could you do that to me?"
"Best friends? Yeah whatever you naive little girl... how could you still be so naive? Well anyway here is the photo album - I dont want this peice of junk!" with that Nana chucked Uee the photo book and left.  

End of Flashback

 

Uee still keeps that photo album, she looks at it everyday, remembering their friendship which was built for 5 years.  Uee always believed that Nana had a reason behind everything that she did.  

 

Today was just a normal day for Uee, she woke up early in the morning.  Then head off to the cafe.  

~~At the Cafe~~  Ue's POV:

"Hello and welcome to ______ cafe!" 
I looked up  and I saw Nana!!! 
"Nana? Is that you?" 
"Uee?" she looked at me startled

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for so long my lovely subbies^^ Im extremely sorry, I have been really busy lately.  But I really wanted to update^^ Sorry for such a short chapter too.  I promise I will have a LONG chapter next time I update agian.  

I'm really sorry!!! Please still leave comments and subscribe^^ THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING "I hope I never see you again" 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH^^