Chapter 5

I hope I never see you again

Uee's POV: 

The customer left something behind... "Sir, you left something behind, excuse me! You left your ring behind sir!"

The customer turned around... he was crying - "Its alright, you can keep it" He tried smiling, I looked at him carefully again.

.

.

.

Its myungsoo, the guy who broke my heart 3 years ago.  I looked at the ring again, I couldn't believe it.  He still kept the ring? I looked at him again.  

"Do you remember me now? Uee?" myungsoo asked still crying.  

I was still shocked, i suddenly got so many flashbacks of our relationship, everything went so well - everything.  He was my first love, my first kiss too... but he hurt me so much.  WIthout knowing I started crying too.

"I'm sorry Uee, please forgive me!" 

"Sorry? Sorry's not enough, you broke my heart once and once is enough!" 

"Uee ah, its true, Nana did threaten me though."

"Well, it shows how much you know about me then, if you had ever bothered to know more about me or actually loved me, then maybe you might have found out before that incident that you were my one and only boyfriend, my first boyfriend!" I chucked the ring on the groud. 

"You say sorry and expect everything to go back the way it was? I was getting more and more fustrated, he thinks one sorry and then everything can go back to the way it was.  What would he do if one day he found me cheating on him with his best friend.  

I went back behind, where staff could take a rest and I asked my manager if I could take the rest of the day off.  He said that was fine as long as I repay the amound of hours tomorrow.  

When I walked outside, I wasn't suprised at all that myungsoo had left already.  He never liked me, and this is all just a lie again, he's not sorry.  If he was then he would try to show it.  It's good I didnt fall for him a second time.  

 

As soon as I stepped out of the cafe, someone grabbed me by the wrist, I quickly turned around and saw it was myungsoo again.  

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? DO YOU WANT ME TO GET MORE ANGRY AT YOU, AND SCREAM AT YOU AGAIN? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT"

"no, I just want you to be happy again, I want everything to go back the way it once was.  Uee I really did love you back then and I still do, please will you forgive me.  Please give me a second chance. You mean everything to me, and without you I'm nothing"

"Thats what I used to think, how you meant everything to me.  But on the day you shattered my heart into peices, I knew that I meant nothing to you.  My heart has healed now, but the little peices will never be found.  That very day when you and Nana kissed, and in those two weeks how you never bothered explaining to me what happened.  I knew that I was nothing in your eyes already." I gently pulled my wrist away, I looked at him in the eyes for the last time 

"Bye" with that said a tear gently brushed down my face. I started to walk away.  

 

Author's POV: 

By now Uee was crying harder and harder.  Myungsoo stood there, thinking about what Uee said, he finally understood how much he had hurt Uee.  Myungsoo ran after her.  Gave her the sweetest back hug

"Uee, I'm really sorry about what I did to you! Please will you please forgive me.  I promise I will never break your heart again!" 

Uee just couldnt stop her tears now... 

Myungsoo slowly broke the back hug and looked at Uee in the eyes.  

"I'm really really sorry! I'm sorry for breaking your heart into peices.  Those little peices I hope I can help you find back again! Uee I'm sorry!" 

He was wiping the tears off Uee's face.  But still her tears just wouldnt stop - she thought her heart had healed already though.  

 

Uee's POV: 

"Uee ah! What are you doing?" I looked up and saw Woohyun oppa calling me.  Woohyun oppa was running towards us.  

"Uee ah! Is this myungsoo?" I nodded

"You bastard, you better stay away from Uee.  You hurt her once and once is enough I'm not going to let you hurt her again!" Woohyun oppa punched myungsoo.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I bent down to see if myungsoo was alright.  

"myungsoo are you alright?" 

"Uee ah! Let's go, don't talk to this bastard!" 

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Uee bent down to see if I was alright.  

"myungsoo are you alright?" 

"oh, yeah I'm fine!"

"Uee ah! Let's go, don't talk to this bastard!" 

who is this dude? is he Uee's brother? But Uee said that she didn't have any siblings.  Maybe thats her boyfriend... maybe she has moved on already.  *sigh

 

Author's POV: 

Woohyun is Uee's step brother, when Uee left school her parents broke up, her mum remarried and her mum's new husband has a son called Woohyun, he was a little older than Uee.  Its been 3 years of their relationship.  Every now and then Uee would look at these photos of her and this guy.  Everytime she did that she would just start crying again.  So one day woohyun decided to ask who that person was.  And thats how he found out the whole story about myungsoo and Uee.

Woohyun is a great brother, he always treated Uee like his real younger sister, they went to the same Uni, woohyun would always wait for Uee to finish Uni and they would walk home together.  Everyday, their relationship just got better and better.  Woohyun would always come out and protect Uee when something happened to her.  

Ever since Uee got her job at the cafe, woohyun would come pick her up after work.  Everyday.  If people didn't know them, then they would think that woohyun was Uee's boyfriend - thats how close they were.