Chapter 4

I hope I never see you again

Flaskback

Uee's POV: 

"Uee ah~"

"huh? wae?"

without knowing, he gently slipped an infinity symboled ring on my finger.  I looked at him, confused with his actions.

"what is this?"

"this is a couple ring, see I have one here too!" Myungsoo showed me his ring, I looked at my ring carefully and saw that on the inside there was something engraved, it said I Love You.  

"This ring represents our relationship, we will always be together! Always!!" 

End of Flashback

 

Uee's POV: 

Just like that, two weeks passed by already - everyday I would think to myself Uee! Give him a second chance, maybe he will come back to you.  

~~~~~

With that thought - 2 weeks passed by and today was the first day of Term 3.  School always started on Tuesdays, maybe becausae we have assembly on tuesdays.  I didn't want to go to school, I didn't want to see Nana or Myungsoo, they hurt me so much.  

 

It was time for assembly again, every tuesday of the week - its assembly time! YAYYY what fun! *note the sarcasm* I really didn't want to go to assembly today.  

I sit on the edge and just two seats away from me is myungsoo.  I used to like it, kahi eonnie used to swap spots with me so I could sit next to myungsoo.  I hope she doesnt ask to swap spots with her.  

Before I went in I saw Kahi eonnie.

"Uee ah, do you need me to swap spots with you today so you can sit with L?" Damn it! What do I say...

"huh? Um, no its alright today.  I don't want you to get in trouble with the teachers." Kahi eonnie was looking at me strangely...

"what are you looking at?" 

"are you alright Uee? Normally you would be extremely happy when I offered to swap seats with you... are you alright? DId something happen to your relationship with L?" Kahi eonnie was always so nice to me, she could always read me, she always knows when something's wrong.  

I didnt know what to say to Kahi, so I just slipped away with that question and went into the assembly hall.

As assembly started, I jsut zoned out again.  

I still can't believe that my boyfriend had cheated on me, the ring he gave me, the infinity ring, he once told me that the ring represented our relationship - how we would always be together.  What a lie! 

The ring was just so beautiful, so beautiful that I didn't want to take it off.  I traced my finger over the infinity symbol - gently tears just started flowing down my face.  I don't know why but they wouldnt stop.  I ran to the bathroom trying to make it as less noticable as possible. 

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

Assembly was so boring, normally Uee and I would sit together because Kahi would offer a change of seats.  I dont think I'm going to be able to sit with Uee today.  

YES! i thought only 10 more minutes to go before boring assembly was finally over!! I looked to my right and I saw Uee, she was two seats away from me and as I had guessed - she didn't sit with me today.  

She was still wearing the ring I gave her, slowly I looked up at her wonderful angelic face, her face was so pure, white and pretty.  But then her tears starting flowing down her face.  I hate it when I see her cry.  It makes me heart broken to see Uee cry.  

She ran to the bathroom and didn't come out until the end of assembly so I decided to wait for her.  I really want to tell her that Nana is just threatening me with the pictures, I want her to know that the person I love is not Nana and its her.  But I was happy to see that the ring was stil on her finger.  

As I was waiting for Uee, I started playing with my own ring.  without knowing Uee came out.  I raced after her.  

"Uee, are you alright? I saw you crying then you went to the bathroom."
"I'm fine thanks." With that said she walked away from me.  I chased after her, I really wanted her to know how much I loved her.  
"Uee ah~ please listen to me, I really need to talk to you." she stopped walking and turned around and gave me a neutral looking glare.
"I gave you 2 weeks to talk to me, you didn't even call me let alone text me.  Just stop this myungsoo, you've hurt me enough."
"No, please Uee I really need to talk to you please!" she stopped again but this time she didnt turn around, so I walked up to her.  
 

"I'm extremely sorry Uee about what happened that night, Nana threatened me with those pictures of you and your ex and she said that if I didn't go out with her then she would send them to your manager then you would lose your job instantly, so I had no choice but to go out with her." She looked at me in disbelief.  
"You're kidding me right? Next time find a better excuse before you try explain what happened.  You were the one and only boyfriend I ever had! So I waited for you for 2 weeks waiting for an apology and finally you decide to explain to me what happened and this is what you give me?" With that said she took her ring off.  

"This ring, you said to me that it represented our relationship, how we would always be together.  L you're a great liar." She chucked me the ring and ran off.  

Uee just called me L, I was devasted, she treated me like a stranger.  

 

3 years later~~

Flashback

"This ring, you said to me that it represented our relationship, how we would always be together.  L you're a great liar."  

End of Flashback

That was the last time I had ever seen Uee.  It has been three years and I have never seen her.  Where did she go?  I miss her so much.  I still wear my ring, I bring Uee's ring everwhere with me just incase i ever get to see her.  I heard from Kahi that she resigned from her job.  So she's no longer a singer - she left Afterschool.  That meant that I had a lesser chance of seeing her.  Now I am in the kpop industry with my friends - INFINITE our band is also called INFINITE.  We are part of Woolim Entertainment.  Today I had a free day so I decided to go to the places Uee and I once went.  If we never broke up then maybe we might even be married by now. Nana - that she was the biggest liar ever.  I never went with that deal she made, it digusts me to even think about when she tried to hold my hands.  

Seeing as it was my free day and now I'm a little hungry, I went in this cafe that Uee and I used to always visit.  

"Hi sir, what would you like to order?" I looked up at her... I froze.  It was Uee!!

"um, excuse me sir, what would you like to order?"
"you don't remember me?" she looked at me really carefully now.
"no, sorry sir.  when you need to order something just call me!" I was stil frozen of shock.  After 3 whole years I finally see Uee again.  But how come she doesnt seem to remember me.  

For some strange reason tears started flowing down my face now.  I was thinking about all the times that we were together.  How happy we were.  Everything.  Now she doesn't even remember me.  Well I guess it has been 3 years, and maybe I've changed.  Uee is so beautiful - she was always beautiful but something made her prettier today.  Her warm smiles.  Everything I'd missed so much.  

I Uee's infinity ring there on purpose to see if she would remember me. But I hurt her too much, I don't think she even wants to see me anymore, thats probably why she "doesn't remember me" 

"Sir, you left something behind, excuse me! Sir you left your ring behind!" I turned around and I saw Uee again.  By now the tears just wouldn't stop.  
"It's alright, you can keep it!" Uee looked at me strangely, slowly her eyes became wider and wider - I think she remembers who I am now.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look on this website and you will see the infinity ring with "I Love You" engraved inside:

http://vi.sualize.us/infinity_fashion_view_by_jelske_infinity_oneindigheid_ring_picture_ARsE.html

 

hi hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I think this chapted was a little sad... please subscribe and comment!! :D ^^