Chapter 12

I hope I never see you again

Hi my lovely subbies^^ 

I'm terribly sorry for not updating... It's been like a month right? I'm so sorry! I'm having like a writers block but my co author helped me out!! So here's a new chapter!!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed it! 

______________________________________

The next few days, myungsoo would look through the hospital hlass door to get a peek of how uee was coping. If he was to enter, uee would start screaming at him to get out and to the extend of throwing pillows at him. He was still worried about uee and the fact that he caused her to be like that made he feel extra guilty. 

Like usual myungsoo would peek through the hospital glass door to look at uee when his phone suddenly vibrated.

 He took a look at his phone and saw that it was suzy who had sent him a message saying: 

'oppa, I don't know what happen but please call me when you see this message. Something happened to me and it involves you so please take the responsibility and call me back asap' -suzy 

myungsoo who was still angry at himself and suzy, he simply ignored her thinking that she was just playig tricks to get him back. Myungsoo replied her text : 

'suzy can you please just off? Are you happy that now my relationship with my girlfriend has ended because of you? Isn't that your goal? Since you reached your goal just please leave me alone' -myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo walked into Uee's ward and saw her angelic sleeping face, "uee, I'm extremely sorry.  I am the worst person living... I promise I will never get drunk again, please Uee! Forgive me!" Uee just kept sleeping, but one by one tears fell out of her eyes. 

______________________________________

"Arghhhh, .... Excuse me nurse, have you seen the patient in word 2034? She's missing!! I can't find her!"

"Sorry Mr, but patient in word 2034 has been discharged already."

"What? When?" Myungsoo asked with worry and guilt in his eyes. 

"Just this morning!" And the nurse left myungsoo dumbfounded, still trying to process through his head that Uee has been discharged already, how did he not know?

Myungsoo walked back to the ward lifelessly, the only chance he had left to say sorry was gone too. He had lost everything.

As myungsoo entered the room, he found an envelope on the bedside table....

He opened it carefully, and it read:

Dear myungsoo, 

I heard you saying sorry to me last night, but I just can't get myself to forgive you.  
You lost my trust 5 years ago and I have you a second chance thinking you will change for me... But no, you're still wasted that chance.  
Myungsoo, don't come looking for me ever again, please! 
Thanks for all those good memories you gave me.  I hope we meet again in our next life...

- Uee

_____________________________________

What did you guys think of this chapter?? 

Please comment, subscribe or even upvote^^