Sleepover

I hope I never see you again

Uee's POV: 

"Nana? is that you?" she looked at me startled.  Then within a split second - she turned around, and walked out the cafe. 

"Nana! Wait!!" I caught up to her, "Nana do you remember me? I'm Uee!!!" 
"Eww! Get off me, dont touch me!" she doesn't like me - but why does she sound like she is angry at me... shouldnt I be the one angry anyway? 

Nana stomped off with her clicking high heels.  

I dont know why she was acting like that though... 

 

After work~~

"Uee ah~" myungsoo said with such a sweet tone^^
"myungsoo!! why are you here? you should've came earlier so then I could make some of my best coffee for you!" 
"no, its alright! I came here to walk home with you today!

While myungsoo and I was walking home, there was dead silence.  Neither of us were talking... maybe I should break the silence.  

"so..." myungsoo and I said in unison.  
myungsoo looked really shy, he looked to the floor.  

"did you want to say something mygunsoo?"
*pause* "Uee ah~!" he grabbed my hand, and stopped walking.  

"Well, I know you have forgiven me already about what happened 3 years ago.  But I dont want to be friends with you!"

"Mwoh? Wae??" he didn't want to be friends? why... was he going to leave me again - but we had just become good friends again.  

"I dont want to be just friends with you... I want to be your boyfriend!" 
"Mwoh?" I must've heard wrong, myungsoo wants to be my boyfriend again? The chance of a couple getting back together after they've broken up is like close to 0%... there's no way myungsoo just said that...
"I want to be you boyfriend Uee, I'm extremely sorry about what I did to you 3 years ago.  I hope you can accept my heart again! Please Uee, I want to start afresh with you.  Build new memories please?" 

oh my god, why is he so sweet! no matter what he keeps saying in the end I'm just going to say yes anyway! But what if he just leaves me again... *sigh

"Uee? So do you accept my heart?" I looked at him, his worried face, really brings me to smile, he's always worrying about things that he shoulnt be^^

I nodded, he was so happy he gave me a big hug, a hug so big it made me suffocate a little.

"myungsoo, *cough cough* I can't breath!" 
"sorry, Uee ah~" he interlocked my fingers with his and took me home.  

 

~~~At Home~~~ 

Myungsoo's POV: 

Uee: Myungsoo ah~ Come in and have a cup of tea before you leave!
Myungsoo: Can I? Would that disturb you?
Uee: ani! its alright! Come in!!!
Myungsoo: But your parents are home arent they?
Uee: No they're not coming home tonight, they're going to some concert, they're not going to be back until thursday.  *sigh* ... I'm going to be all by myself when you leave *Uee pouted as she thought about herself being home alone* 
Uee: myungsoo? so you're going to stay for a cup of tea?? Please?? I'm going to be all alone - I don't want to.  
Myungsoo: arrasso! 
Uee: YAY!! What tea do you want? Peppermint? Black Tea? Oolong Tea? 
Myungsoo: um... peppermint thanks! 
Uee: OK!!! take a seat - sorry if it's a little messy.

I sat down on the couch and I saw a photo album - opened... I looked at it closely and it was Uee, Nana and I took when we were in still in High School.  *sigh* those were fun times, the good memories.  I wished Nana and Uee could be friends again.  Why did Nana even like me... am I that attractive??

Uee: yah! what are you thinking? 
Myungsoo: huh? oh nothing...

Uee eyed the photo album

Uee: oh, sorry its messy! 

Uee took the photo album, and put it away.  

Myungsoo: Uee ah~ Have you seen Nana lately? 
Uee nodded
Uee: I saw her today at the cafe, she came in but as soon as she saw me... she turned around and left.  So I tried to catch up to her, but once I did - *sigh*... don't worry about us.  
Myungsoo: I hope you guys can get back together and be best friends again...
Uee: I dont think that will happen, even if she forgives me and comes back, I dont think we will be able to best friends again.  
Myungsoo: Forgives you? What did you do wrong?
Uee: I know right, she looked like she could eat me - thats how angry she looked this morning.  
Myungsoo: oh... 

silenced embraces us as we were drinking our tea...

Uee: Um, would you like to watch some t.v.? Oh here's "The Masters Sun" I think its the last episode tonight. 
Myungsoo: Really? its the last ep... does that mean that "Heirs" is going to air soon?? 
Uee: You want to watch "Heirs" too? I can't wait until it gets aired. 

~~ While watching t.v.~~~

Uee: You know, the more I watch "The Masters Sun" the more he looks like you! 
Myungsoo: haha really? (a/n - btw in this fanfic, myungsoo is just an idol from INFINITE, he has never acted before in this fanfic) You know, he's pretty handsome!
Uee: psch! are you trying to say that you're handsome? 
Myungsoo: Aren't I? 
Uee: If you say so! 

 

Uee's POV: 

haha!! I've got to admit though myungsoo is handsome, I would he lying if I said he wasnt.  oh! that was fast! "The Masters Sun" finished already.  Oh... why can't good dramas have a reasonable ending?? why are endings nowadays so cheesy... 

Uee: Myungsoo! Don't you think that ending was so cheesy? 

~~ No response~~

Uee: Myungsoo? 

I turned around and saw myungsoo asleep! His angelic face just made me fall for him even harder.   How can someonebe so flawless?  I removed his cup of tea from his hands and... 

Myungsoo: uee! please, please dont leave me.  I love you, please Uee forgive me, please dont leave me.  Uee please! 

is myungsoo dreaming? ... about me? 

Uee: its alright, I'm right here... 
Myungsoo: uee! please dont leave me! please
Uee: I'm just putting your cup of tea down! its alright myungsoo, I wont leave you!

myungsoo hugged me, tight... really tight, so tight I can't even move now...

Uee: myungsoo, please let go of me, you're suffocating me! Yah~~ myungsoo, wake up... you're suffocating me! myungsoo!! 
Myungsoo: huh? OMG! I'm so sorry Uee, I didn't mean to.  I'm extremely sorry!  

~~ myungsoo woke up already~~~ 

I tried catching my breath back

Uee: huh? oh I'm fine now! Did you just have a nightmare?? are you alright? you're all sweaty now... here have some tea.  
Myungsoo: I just had a dream that you left me... because of what I did three years ago.

myungsoo looked to the ground like a lost child finding his mummy. 

Uee: well, I forgive you anyway now, right? and we're now together again! You should probably go now, it's getting a little late.
Myungsoo:  But then you're going to be all alone.
Uee: well, I'll have to anyway when you leave. You're coming to the cafe tomorrow right? 
 

myungsoo nodded

Uee: well I'll see you then! 
Myungsoo: But I'll miss you... 

myungsoo pouted like a little child again! 

Uee: I will too! But it's already getting late, it's dangerous to drive when its super dark, go home! arraso?

myungsoo just kept staring at me...

Uee: yah~ myungsoo? 

I waved my hands infront of his face...

Uee: are you alright? Myungsoo! hello?? 

myungsoo is still staring at me... is he alright? maybe he's just so tired already. 

Uee: yah myungsoo... am I that pretty?? 

slowly his face got closer and closer to mine... slowly and gently his lips touched mine, these lips were so soft, ones I hadn't got to kiss for so long.  Myungsoo's kisses weren't rough, they were very gentle and he would never do anything too overboard.  Myungsoo wouldn't pull the kiss apart... but it was already getting late - maybe he wanted to stay for the night... slowly I pulled apart the kiss. 

Uee: myungsoo, its getting late already... you want to stay here don't you? 
Myungsoo: well I dont mind if you offer!
Uee: psch! just say it already... you wanted to stay here didn't you? psch! 

~~ they're in Uee's room, making some room for myungsoo to sleep~~ AUTHOR's POV: 

Uee and Myungsoo were now in Uee's room, they were watching t.v. together.  When Uee suddenly fell asleep.  

Myungsoo: Uee ah~ remember, we went to this park too? 

*no response* myungsoo looked over at Uee, and she was fast asleep.  

Myungsoo's POV: 

Uee's asleep already... she must be really tired, she is still so pretty... *sigh* if we hadn't of broken up, maybe we could be married already.  

Myungsoo: I'm sorry for everything that I've ever done Uee.  I promise I wont ever leave you again.  Promise! 

 

 

6:39AM

Myungsoo's POV: 

Myungsoo: Uee ah~ I think it's time for you to wake up! Its already 6:40, if you don't wake up soon then you're going to be late for work... Uee ah~ wake up!! Hurry! I made you breakfast.  
Uee: mwoh? breakfast? 

as soon as I said the work breakfast, Uee jumped out of bed! this girl sure does love eating!! 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this chapter was long enough!! I'm sorry for such a late update... as you might have figured out already - I'm a lazy person... actually I've been writing this chapter ever since like last week... I jsut never finished it... sorry guys!!

Thanks for supporting this fanfic^^