Chapter 1

I hope I never see you again

Uee's POV:

I'm so scared about the History Test... As I was walking to school I kept thinking about my history test - I stayed up till around 1am studying for it.  

*beep beep*

"Oh, its myungsoo!"

Test message: from myungsoo

Uee ah~ I have been thinking and thinking but, will you be my girlfriend?

~~~

My heart skipped a beat! The coldest guy of the school is asking me out? I didnt know what to do... I was thinking what I should write back to him... I was panicing, I didnt want him to wait long but I seriously didnt know what to say.  I really wanted to be with him - that would be like a dream come true!!! 

*beep beep*

(Gasp) "Its myungsoo again!" 

Text message: from myungsoo

Uee, you're on your way to school right? Can we meet in the garden just before class?


text message: to myungsoo

um yeah sure! see you soon~

 

 

Author's POV: 

myungsoo was waiting for uee in the garden, after around 10 mins later, uee arrived at the garden.  

 

In the garden~~~

Uee's POV:

When I got there I saw myungsoo sitting on the bench looking down at his feet.  I took one deep breath and approached him.  

 

myungsoo's POV: 

I heard footsteps, I looked up and I saw Uee walking towards me.  

"Hi myungsoo, what is it that you wanted to tell me early in the morning?" I froze for a second, she called me myungsoo.  Only the people who are close with me called me that!

"Uee, did you get my text message?" 

"yeah... thats why I came to meet you!" Uee was trying to deny it, she didnt want to make it look like she was so desperate to be with him.  

"no, the one before that!"

"huh! no... I didnt get it why?"

how come she didnt get my text? I remember I sent it this morning.  I decided that to tell her in person that I wanted to be her boyfriend.  

"Oh ok, well I've been thinking for weeks now and I know that I really like you... can you be my girlfriend??"  I was starting to get really nervous, I didn't want to get rejected.  I really wanted to be Uee's boyfriend.  I have always had a crush on her ever since we first met - I think it was love at first sight for me.  I really hopes she feels the same way.  

After about 30 seconds, Uee looked at me in the eyes and nodded.  

 

Uee's POV: 

Myungsoo was so happy, I couldnt keep my happiness in either.  He took my hand and locked our fingers together.  We held each other's hands and walked down the corridor to our lockers.  

As we were walking down the corridor, I heard people whispering

"omg! who does she think she is to hold L's hand?"

"! how dare she!!!"

I started to tilt my head down again.  I tried slipping my hand away from myungsoo, but his grip just became tighter.  

"myungsoo, I don't think we should hold hands.  everyone is staring at us"

"who? those bunch of girls over there? hey you! I dont know why you guys are talking about us, oh maybe you're just jealous of my beautiful girlfriend.  But would you please stop staring at us, my girlfriend is finding it a little intimidating"

The girls backed off and just left myungsoo and I there.  WOW! myungsoo was just so handsome.  

we both had the history test first, so we both held hands while we were testing each other on the way to history.  When we got there I sat next to Nana, my best friend, and myungsoo sat next to me.  

"what's going on between you two? ooooooooh are you guys dating??" nana teased

"yes we are dating, uee and I are dating and its official now!" 

"really? hey congrats!!! yah! kim myungsoo, you better treat her well, if Uee ever cries because of you... Then you better watch out!" 

"nana ah! stop it already!! myungsoo wont do anything bad to me, I know for sure... right myungsoo?"

"Of course babe"

 

Nana's POV:

"yes we are dating, uee and I are dating and its official now!" when I heard that my heart sank.  my crush is in a realationship with my best friend! what can I do... I never told uee that I had a crush on myungsoo... who can I blame? there was nothing I could do but to congradulate them.  

"really? hey congrats!!! yah! kim myungsoo, you better treat her well, if Uee ever cries because of you... Then you better watch out!"

they were having their own time and finally the teacher came with her test papers.  So we started with our test.  

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

"yes we are dating, uee and I are dating and its official now!" when I said that I saw Nana's expression on her face... she didnt look very happy.