Shall we meet EXO?

Distance

 

Oh, she's not a fan. That's too bad. When Kris Hyung asked me to go with him he said fan girls. I wonder why he didn't tell me that SarahAnne wasn't a fan of EXO.
 
"If you're not an EXO fan, the who are you a fan of?" I ask SarahAnne.
OMO, she's blushing again. I don't know if its just my imagination or what, but every time I talk to her she blushes. Does she like me??
"Well, I'm a big fan of BigBang" she answers honestly. 
"BigBang sunbaenim! GD is my role model!" I tell her. 
"OMG really?! Do you know him?" She asks excitedly. 
Hmmm, is she going to ask me for his number?
"A little, but not that much." I answer truthfully. 
"oh that's too bad. How did you feel when he said he was an EXO fan at K-Con?" She asked. 
"You were at K-Con!?!???!?" I'm surprised. 
She's blushing again. 
"Haha, yeah it was our first and last time going," she shakes her head.
 
She is really beautiful. Every time she blushes its so cute. Too bad this is the last time I'll ever see her again. I wish tonight can last a long time so I can see all the different sides of her. So, that way when I go back to Korea I can think of her smile when I'm having a bad time. 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
 
ChanYeol looks like he's thinking about something. I hope he doesn't think of us as crazy fans for going to K-Con. Then Kris pulls me out of my own thoughts. 
 
"Why first and last time?" Question was definitely toward Kayla. 
"Because everyone is crazy there. SarahAnne and I got pushed and shoved and cursed at." Kayla explains with a pout. 
 
OMO is Kayla acting cute?..
 
"Oh that's no fun." ChanYeol says looking at me.
Why is he looking at me when Kayla talked. I feel my cheeks turn hot again. 
 
"Maybe next time we come, you can be backstage so you don't have to deal with the audience" Kris smiles at Kayla and I. 
 
 
The night turned to morning and my phone started ringing. It was Kris and ChanYeol's manager. He was frantic thinking they got in trouble. Kris explained everything and told him where they were at. 
 
"WHAT!?" Kris screamed into the phone. 
We all look at each other and shrug. 
"Okay, okay, fine. Yeah. Okay. Bye" Kris hung up. 
 
We all patiently waited for Kris to explain what was going on. 
 
"So, we have to leave today. Our flight leaves at 11am... And uh....." He trails off.
"And what? Hyung you're scaring me..." ChanYeol says.
"We'll, this is embarrassing... Manager Hyung is coming to pick us up... With the rest of EXO." Kris says.