Unexpectedly

Distance

A/N - I just want to thank @hbubbleteah for making this poster for me~ she's on IG - follow her! 

 
 
 
So, K-Con is completely insane - there are people pushing everywhere. Girls screaming and crying whenever their bias or group came out. I don't understand how I can still hear from all the crazy fans. Kayla and I managed to stay alive throughout the whole thing. She got to see her EXO babies perform and I got to see my G-Dragon perform... With Missy Elliot!! It was a wonderful day - I couldn't ask for a better K-Con. 
 
 
The next day I went to the mall by myself because my best friend Kayla had to work all day at the beach as a lifeguard. Thank God I didn't apply with her. It is way too hot to be at the beach right now. 
 
As I walked into the mall, I noticed that it was alot more crowded than it usually is. I wondered why, but quickly forgot about it. I was shopping and daydreaming about running into GD and what it would be like to be his girlfriend - you know - the usual fan imagination. 
 
Then, all of a sudden I'm pulled out of my daydreaming when someone runs into me - I'm about to tell that person to watch where they were going - until I realized how tall they were. No way was I going to pick a fight with that.
"Sorry, sorry" said the man with a hint of an accent
"No, it's fine - it happe-" I froze as I saw the face. 
 
 
This person - standing in front of me - looking very apologetic was no other than Kris. Kris from EXO was standing in front of me! I could tell that face from anywhere. His beautiful face structure - so handsome. No wonder Kayla loves them so much. Oh My God. Kayla. She's never going to believe this! 
 
"I see you're in shock. Again, I'm sorry" says Kris.
"Ahem.. Yeah, no... Uhhm... Wow. My friend is a huge fan of yours" I stutter. 
"...oh." was all that came out.
I mentally kick myself - speak you idiot!
 
"I'm sorry - I know this is probably the last thing you want to do, but can I take a pic with you?" I blabber on.
He just looks at me.
"I mean its okay if you say no, it's just my friend really loves you guys!"
"Oh you're not our fan?" He asks.
"Not particularly, I mean you guys are talented, but my friend loves you." I keep kicking myself mentally because I know I'm blabbering on and on. 
"Oh ok - yeah we can take a pic for your friend." Kris smiles. 
 
We take a picture together and I can't wait to show Kayla - she is going to hate me for life! I would hate her if she ever saw BigBang or any member of BigBang and I wasn't there. 
 
"Hey, listen. This is going to sound totally crazy, but can you hide me?" Kris suddenly says. 
My mind boggles - Kris wants ME to hide HIM?!?!