I trust you.

Distance

 

  A/N - I just want to thank @hbubbleteah for making this poster for me~ she's on IG - follow her! 

 

 
"I kind of ran away from all the fans and lost my manager and I need to hide - QUICK!" He panicky says. 
"Yeah, of course!" I responde. 
 
So, we went into the nearest store to us - which happened to be Victorias Secret. Great. I could see Kris rolling his eyes. I apologized and he said no big deal. I still didn't understand why he would trust me like this. I've heard stories of their fan base and they're all loonies. Wasn't he afraid I was one of them?
 
"I know you're probably wondering how I'm just trusting you to hide me" he interrupts my thoughts. Is he a freaking mind reader?! 
"A little," I confess. 
"I can tell I can trust you. Thank you." He gently smiles and bows his head. 
 
 
We had a good conversation about why he trusted me. In the end, he came with the conclusion that he could tell by the way I looked. *note to self: I have a trusting face* 
 
Kris finally got a hold of his manager and told him he was fine and where he was at. 
His manager came rushing in.  He raised his eyebrows at the choice of the store.
"Hyung!" Kris exclaimed. 
They started speaking in korean so I couldn't understand. But I knew it was about me because the manager turned around and bowed down to me - so on instinct I bow back. Which surprised both Kris and his manager. 
 
"I'm sorry I never got your name!" Kris finally said to me. 
"My name is SarahAnne" I told him. 
"I'm Kris, if you didn't know." He smirked as if anybody wouldn't know his name. 
"Nice to meet you," I smile. 
"So, listen again, thank you so much for helping me and sorry for running into you," he said. 
"Oh no problem at all." I replied. 
 
I could tell he wanted to say more because he lingered around and kept scratching his head. So, I had to be the one to part ways I guess. 
 
"Again it was really nice meeting you Kris and thank you so much for the picture." I said. 
"Don't mention it," he waves off. 
"Well, have a fun stay in L.A" I said not wanting to say goodbye. 
 
Kris goes up to his manager and says something. He comes back mildly blushing. 
"I have never done this - bare with me," he shyly says.
"...." I stare. 
"Give me your number so I can make it up to your properly for taking care of me." He hands me his managers phone.