SuHun

Distance

 

The moment I saw them walk in - I couldn't keep my eyes off of Kayla. She was absolutely beautiful. She has the sweetest face I've ever seen. She's short and petite. Long straight light brown hair. Big blue eyes. I have never met someone so gorgeous. Never did I think I would fall so fast for a girl. Especially a girl that wasn't Korean or Chinese. 
 
ChanYeol is really into SarahAnne - I can tell. He's usually not so shy around people. And I could have swore he said "wow" when he saw them walk in. It seems as though she's into ChanYeol as well - she's blushing every time he talks to her. I did not think it would turn out this way. 
 
"Hyung, they're really pretty," ChanYeol whispers to me when we're walking into SarahAnne's house. 
"I know, especially Kayla," I smile. 
"Yeah, but what about SarahAnne, she totally daebak" he gives me his cheesy smile. 
 
Wow. She has a huge house. I wonder what her parents do for a living. 
 
"Yeah no ones home." SarahAnne breaks my thoughts. 
"Her parents own 3 hotels around L.A, so they're barely home," Kayla explains. 
Ah, business parents. I see. 
"Yeah" SarahAnne says. She looks sad. 
 
 
SarahAnne and Kayla get me swim trunks - since ChanYeol has his underneath his sweats - and we head out to the pool. Whoa, what a huge pool. Bigger than the hotels and there's a waterfall at the end of it. Must be really nice to live this nicely. 
 
"So, Kris - how is it being the leader of EXO-M?" Kayla asks me.
"I must say I do a better job than SuHo," I laugh. 
"Hyung! I'm going to tell him you said that!" ChanYeol says. 
"I'm pretty sure SuHun is a good leader," SarahAnne says.
 
We all start laughing. 
 
"Who's SuHun?" ChanYeol asks between outbursts of laughter.
"The leader?" SarahAnne asks seriously. 
 
We all burst into fits of laughter again. 
 
"No, SarahAnne, SuHo is the leader. We don't have a member named SuHun," ChanYeol explains.
"Oh, sorry, like I told Kris - Kayla is the fan." SarahAnne blushes. 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
 
I can't believe I just embarrassed myself. I tried to get in the conversation and completely embarrassed myself! And in front of ChanYeol !! And it doesn't help that they're all laughing at me right now!