The News

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, flashback still...

 

 

“Sandy, tomorrow is my audition day…be sure to go with me okay?”

 

“Aigoo! You’re acting like a baby again!”, Dara scoffed.

 

Jiyong pouted this time and look at her with puppy dog eyes. Aegyo overload!

 

“ Please… I can feel that you are my lucky charm…”, he added while battling his eyelashes.

 

Dara pinched his cheeks.” Aish! How can I possibly resist you when you are acting like that?” She smiled genuinely.

 

GD just showed her his gummy smiles.

 

“ Arasso, tomorrow met me here at the park again and we will go together at YG”.

 

“Aye, aye captain!”, she saluted him.

 

They burst out laughing at their silliness after.

 

It has been almost 3 months now since their initial meeting. They always meet at the park after school or at weekends.  But even so, Dara did not share a lot of her personal life to Jiyong. He does not know where she lives or that her parents where the famous business tycoons Yeeun and Joonsuh Park. He does not want him to feel awkward towards her. She wants a true friend who will be with her not because of her status but just because of who she is. She met Jiyong’s family though, and they were nothing but nice to her.

 

 

At the Park Mansion

 

 

“Oh! Omma! Appa! You’re early

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter