So Much For Dignity

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bigbang is preparing for their upcoming album. The recording process is almost endless especially with their perfectionist leader- GD.  The members are not complaining though. They know he only wanted the best and they will do their best to make this album successful.

 

All were concentrating when suddenly,  a loud tummy growl was heard. All heads  whipped to the source of the noise.

 

“Sorry, Hyung”, the maknae Seungri smiled sheepishly.

 

“ Aish! Seungri! Can you stop that loud tummy of yours? I’m losing my momentum here!”, GD said irritably.

 

“ But Hyung! It's already 2pm and we did not have anything for lunch!’, he whined.

 

“Oh? Is it?”, a 180 degree turn in mood was observed in his handsome face. “ Aigoo! Sorry guys I forgot all about the time...Okay, we will just finish this one hook, then we will have lunch. My threat!’, GD grinned consoling s. He really cares for them.

 

Just then,  the door burst revealing the  ever gorgeous Dara, together with 2 PA’s bringing food. Seungri’s eyes twinkled at the sight of his favorite noona.

 

“ Did I just hear Seungri’s tummy? Dara flashed her million dollar smile. “Don’t worry, Sandara  Park to the rescue!’, she completed with a superman pose.

 

Seungri went to Dara and was about to hug her but she quickly hold out her arms in front to stop him.” Don’t you dare  do what you’re planning to do, ‘cause I’ll make sure you can’t taste even a morsel of this food! “, she glared.

 

Panda can only stomp his feet and the rest of the Bigbang boys could only shake their head to his antics.

 

 “Thank you for these, Dara-shi”, Taeyang showed his famous eye smile as he sets the food in the table. “ Good thing you came, our great leader here is starving us", he said joking.

 

“Yah! I thought were friends!” Jiyong chuckled , gathering  his music sheets before joining everyone in the table.

 

“ You must not skip meals Ji.It is not healthy. And besides, you can think more creatively if your stomach is full. The brain needs food in order to function, you know.”, Dara lightly scolds Jiyong.

 

“ Arasso, grandma”, he saluted her then pouted afterwards.

 

Dara POV

 

Oh no! Not the pout Jiyong! Not to pout! Aigoo! My Jiyongie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter