Two Sides of A Coin:Santokki

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I arrived in New York with one goal in mind: To be the most stunning woman Jiyong will ever gonna met! Oh my gosh! Remembering it now I still can’t help but blush… his wink and (cough) kiss! Kyahhhhh! I just died! How I wish we made a video out of it! It will be like forever on repeat in my youtube playlist! Keke

 

And so, my transformation begins…  If before I was so against my mom in visiting the dermatologist, now I am a patron never missing an appointment once or twice a week.  If before I have 50’s fashion, as what he said, now I’m dressed with the latest collection in the runway. I learn how to do my make-up from the best make-up artists but then I seldom do it since there is always a team prepping me up. My mom could not be any happier. Finally her dream of dolling me up came true. We frequented high -end malls and fashion houses ‘cause yeah… that’s just my mom. It also helps when you have a model cousin and a stylist best friend-yah! That’s my girls! CL and Bommie. At 18, CL introduced me to her modeling agency and they gladly welcome me with open arms saying our family really has “superior genes”.  I can only smile. Why deny the truth right? CL has been in the modeling industry for quite a long time… She was just around 7 when she land her first modeling job.

 

But one thing never change though- I’m hopelessly in love with Kwon Jiyong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaaaaaahhhhhhh! I’m like his greatest fangirl evvvvvvveeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!! Who will know that brat can grow up so handsome, and charismatic and aaahhhhh!

 

“ Dee! Oh my gosh! The mv for Knock-out is just released! Top and GD! !!!!!!!!!!!!”, Bommie squelled.

 

“ AAAAAAhhhhhh! Plug it ppallli!!!” , I said motioning her to plug her laptop to the tv so we can have a wider screen.

 

“ Aigooooo! Top is so y!!!!!!! Those eyes! Oh my! If he look me with those eyes I might just faint!!!!”, my bestfriend said while shaking me.

 

“ Oh common! My Jiyongie is definitely ier! Just imagine him biting his lips like that!!!!  So yummy !!!“ , I squelled too.

 

Bommie is definitely my spazz buddy! Her ultimate bias is TOP, while mine is GD, obviously.

 

“Can you stooooopppp that! Both of you are so annoying! It’s freaking 2am for goodness sake! I can’t have my beauty rest! Specially you Dara unnie! Call time is 8am tomorrow! You don’t want eyebags ruining our photoshoot don’t you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter