As Long As We Have Each Other

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong went to the practice studio with slumped shoulders. He opened the door with his head bowed and walked wordlessly to one of the benches. The other Bigbang members quickly noticed the pained expression their leader is wearing. They instantly come near him.

 

“Ji, if something is bothering you, you can tell it to us… We are brothers after all”, Bae offered.

 

GD left out a sigh and starts narrating…

 

Flashback

 

“Where are you taking me Jiyong! And why the heck am I blindfolded?”, Kiko ranted.

 

“Patience babe, we are almost there”, GD smiled, amused by his girlfriends antics.

 

“ I m warning you, if you will not get this stupid blindfold in an instant, you will get it from me!”

 

GD only chuckled as he slowly takes away her blindfold. “ Happy monthsarry babe!” , he said hugging her and planting a soft kiss in her lips.

 

Kiko roamed her eyes.They were in a beautiful gazebo in the middle of a manmade lake. It was lovingly decorated with candles and white roses, her favorite. Tears of joy immediately rolled her cheeks…

 

“ This is such a surprise Ji, you prepared all of these?”,she said, her voice almost crackling.

 

“Aish this girl! Would you just reply to my greeting first?”, he pouted.

 

She pinched his cheeks and kiss him passionately. “ Thank you so much baby! I love you very much! And ahm… happy monthsarry too”,Kiko beamed.

 

Jiyong’s next move startled her. He kneeled down in front of her!

 

“Baby?  What are you doing?”. Her heart pounded strongly against her chest.

 

“ Babe, I know we have not been together for too long… but time is not important right? I know for sure that you are the one for me, you are the one who changed me to a better person…   The moment I wake up, you are the first person that comes to my mind and the last one I think of before I sleep.  No matter how hectic my day is, no matter how tired I am, just the thought of your smiling face instantly calms me…  I may not be the best guy out there, and  you might think it is too soon but I would like to spend the rest of my life with you… Kiko, baby, will you marry me?”, Jiyong looks at her with expectant eyes.

 

End of flashback

 

GD looks at ’s faces… He smiled inwardly at their crestfallen faces. All were silent, until…

 

“ Yah, she dared turned you down Hyung?! The nerve of that woman!” Seungri blurted out.

 

As if on cue, Jiyong smacked his head and laugh out loud!

 

“ What was that for?” the maknae looked at his hyung accusingly.

 

“ You all fall for it don’t you? Hahahahah! I guess I can dethrone Top-hyung in the acting department n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter