Two Sides of A Coin:Decoding My Mystery Fangirl

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Time sure flies quickly…It seems like yesterday when I am only a humble trainee… but now here am I, partying due to the recent success of my album with Top- hyung.

 

“Mind if I join your table GD-shi?”, a woman dressed in skimpy club attire whispered in my ear.

 

“ Oh, I don’t really mind babe”… I immediately snake my hands on her waist and she sat on my lap. “Oh what an easy prey! No challenge at all!”, I inwardly snickered. The y maknae looked at me with a teasing smile, moving his eyebrows up and down. I can only give him a smug grin. “ Oh I’m so gonna be laid tonight!”

 

This is the new me now… talented, music genious, famous, charismatic…

 

“… and full of yourself”

 

That little voice suddenly came out of nowhere and instantly a smile creped on my lips.

 

How is that little annoying rabbit doing now? Hmm… Sometimes I could not help but think that maybe, just maybe when she did not leave for the States… my life be a different scenario… Maybe I’ll go clubbing less often… or maybe I’m not a playboy having flings here and there… maybe she will be my first girlfriend and I’m a one-woman man… Oh gezz! I cannot dare think about it! Its’s giving me goose bumps! But maybe it’s really not for us because before we fully sort out feelings for each other, she has to leave.

 

We still contact each other but not as often as before. When I was still a trainee, I would send her pictures, letters and stuff almost everyday. She replies of course, but her pictures were always of sceneries, or her back is facing the camera or her face fully covered. She says he will just show her face to me if she is the most stunning woman I’ll ever gonna lay my eyes on… Silly! Now I regret why I said that! She takes it too literally!

 

Our lack of contact is basically my fault, I became too busy and caught up with my life that I seldom send her updates anymore… She will know it anyway, since entertainment sites these days are full of those stuff. I know that’s bad of me, but you know, I’m still young and I want to enjoy life.  Maybe when she will be back,I’ll make it up to her. I know she will understand,  she always does.

 

I am really be thankful of her though… ‘cause inspite of taking her for granted ( yes, I’m guilty), she never fails to send her love and support. I have an inkling that she is behind that “Santokki’s blog”… who would not when she always gives  these notes of encouragement or  gifts to me everytime there is a broadcast  with the undersigned :” Your santokki”  ?

 

Well, sometimes I could not help but be creeped out why she knows my schedule like that, but oh well! She have her sources.  My members could not agree less… They think that santokki is one hell of a crazy sasaeng fan… I could only laugh at them! No one knows about me and Sandy before Bigbang. Well, Bae might  have an idea because he  spend the longest time together and he witnessed the time when I was so engrossed of updating Sandy with everything that’s been happening with my life.

 

I could only repay her generosity towards me by wearing her gifts or posing with her card and post it in instagram. VIPs and entertainment media alike are always wondering if who could be this lucky fan that the great G-dragon never fails to post a picture with her gift.  In a way, she become the famous mystery fangirl. Some say that she is the same Santokki as the admin in “Santokki’s blog” and I can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter