Lucky Bastard

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara did imaginary cartwheels and back flips as she observed Jiyong’s reaction.

 

Clearly she have some effect on him and  a little more prodding, she is sure he will give in.

 

“You are very funny Ji, why are you seemed so surprised that I know?”, she managed to keep the conversation light though it really kills her inside to brought up this topic.

 

“Well, it’s just that, I have not tell a lot of persons about it… only Bigbang members and…,” he paused midsentence as a realization kicks in…and then lightbulb moment! “Seungri! Right! That rat told you didn’t he ? Gosh! He is such a tattletale!”, he exclaimed.

 

“That rat will surely get it from me later! Now, flirting will be awkward since she knows my current status! But why am I disappointed? Maybe this is a wake up call that I’m not doing the right thing…”, GD started his inner monologue.

 

“Now, now, I’m not going to name drop… But is it true though? Are you really getting married?”, Dara repeated her question again.

 

Jiyong can only timidly nod, still caught in his inner battle on what he thinks is good and evil.

 

“Are you sure about it though Jiyongie? The ladies will surely miss you”, Sandara alluringly said.

 

“Do these ladies include you, Dara?”, Jiyong is back in his game. He decided to just enjoy the night and promised himself that this would be the last time.

 

“Will it make you happy if I say yes?”

 

“Of course! The heartbreaker will miss me if I’m off the market?! That’s an honor!”, he exclaimed while putting his hand to his chest, all the while making aegyo.

 

One of Dara’s perfectly groomed eyebrow shoot up. “Heartbreaker huh? I thought that title belongs to you.”

 

“Yahh, I’m hurt… I’ve already gave up that… I’m a one woman man now”

 

“Not for me though,” she whispered sadly, to which Jiyong was not able to hear since he was distracted by some hooting in the dance floor.

 

 “Will you perhaps make an exception for me? “, Dara said aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter