Don't Underestimate Me, Lee Chaerin

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I want to get married as soon as possible. If I had someone, I want to get married tomorrow. I heard that you can tell on the first sight if you're going to marry that person. Is that true?"

 

...

 

“Dara, the first time I see you, I knew you are the one… I want to spend the rest of my life with you…Will you  marry me?”, he said while kneeling down.

 

“I….”, Sandara clearly don’t know what to say. She stuttered as tears fill the brim of her eyes… “Yes, yes! Yes!” , she almost shouted because of so much excitement and love to the man in front of her.

 

“ Thank you Jagiya! You are the most precious thing that happened to me!” , he hugged Dara after she helped him stand up.

 

The moment feels so right and as if there was some sort of an enchantment that pulls them together...Their eyes locked- filled with love and longing… Their breaths hiked up, hearts beating erratically in one rhythm… She blushed…

 

“ I love you”

 

“ I know”

 

Their lips are almost touching now. She closed her eyes, ready to savor his sweet lips…

 

When suddenly…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie! What the hell are you doing to that pillow!” , Chaerin shrieked, obviously grossed out that her dear cousin is making out with her pillow- a pillow with Jiyong’s face, that is,keke.

 

“Huh?”, Dara squinted her eyes, adjusting to the light. Then as if re membering her dream, she pouted.

 

“Aigoo Chaerin-ah! Why do you have to wake me up when it is nearing the ?”

 

“! Omo! That’s disgusting! No wonder you are holding the pillow like that!, she gasped, scandalized, pointing at the pillow.

 

“ Andaue! It’s not like that! I told you not to stick to much to that panda! He is polluting your mind!”, she defended.

 

“ Eh? The last time I check, this is about you… “, she heaved a sigh. So care to elaborate what is “the ” you are talking about?, CL smirked, putting her fingers as if drawing imaginary quotation marks in the air.

 

“ The kiss Chaerin-ah!" Dara dramatically held her hand in front of her chest. "Our lips are this close”, she said with her thumb and forefinge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter