An Accident

Will 'We' Ever Gonna Be 'Us'?

Pardon for any grammar errors and content error,i'm definitely not a med people, enjoy Chapter 7 ^^

................................................................................

Amber’s PoV

 

A little cliché, but it seems does feel like a lightning just strike me, my breath automatically stopped and my heartbeat simply gone, when Kris said about the thing he would like to discussed privately this morning, few days after the dinner.

 

“And since you’re my boss, I feel the need to let you know before I start the mission, a guerrilla to capture Krystal Jung’s heart”

 

Never once I want to hurt Kris, knowing that he’s my best friend also a business partner. But this once, just this once, I would like to punch him right on his face. But I couldn’t, I shouldn’t and I wouldn’t. So I let my nails sank deep on my palm leaving scars as I strongly clenched my fist in secret.

 

“Di..Did she know about your intention?”

 

“Yeah, told her last night when I took her back to her place after our little midnight snack date”

 

“Date?”

 

“Well I called it that, but she didn’t refused”

 

They’ve been going out together, alone..

 

“Just the two of you?”

 

“Man, I would love it to be like that, but nope, she always insisted her team to go out with us too, a bum really, but I guess as long as she’s in and she enjoyed our time, I wouldn’t mind?”

 

Not alone..

 

“What did she said?”

 

He frowned, that’s a good thing, right? “She doesn’t say much, but she doesn’t say I couldn’t, she only said that she doesn’t want to mixed up work and personal life, so I guess it’s a good sign?”

 

I wanted to say no, I wanted to say that that shows that she’s not interested, I wanted to say just give up because she won’t agree.. But instead of those I said “Yeah.. Maybe..”

 

“So A.J, do you think I could, you know? Start to make my plans work?”

 

No.. “Are you sure about this? I don’t want.. I mean, she’s not supposed to be just a fling if that’s what you’re planning here Kris, for the sake of our company future, don’t”

 

 He smiled, the kind of smile I rarely seen lately. The kind of smile I know Kris showed only when he’s being confident or sincere. The kind of smile he’d show when he decided over a matter, seriously. “I’m sure, and I’m willing to reassured myself more and her in the process”

 

“Watch out!”

 

End of Amber’s PoV

………………………

 

Krystal’s PoV

 

I hate it. I hate this feeling. I hate it so much.

 

“Amber! Dude, are you okay? Doc is she okay?” we were on the middle of a lunch when Kris got called that she got into an accident.

 

“Well to say she’s okay would be slightly understatement, but to say that she’s severely injured would be a little too much too”

 

Kris said she was on her workshop when something slipped that makes this engine part prototype  she’s currently working on fell down, and as a reflect, she tried to hold it so it won’t bumped the counter hard, worrying that it’ll break. The prototype didn’t break, but somehow her bone does.

 

“To say it simple, Amber here just cracked a little part of her three finger bones, her index finger, middle and ring finger. But no matter how little it is she’s still needs to be treated, drink her meds I’m about to prescribed, not much, don’t worry, and of course, a lot of rest which I’m going to ask everyone around him to watched over her until at least two weeks before our next meeting. Make sure she’d not use her left hand too much during those two weeks”

 

Stupid Amber..

 

“Other than that, I guess she’s good to go”

 

“Thank you Doc” Kris said

 

“You’re welcome, get some rest and get well soon Ms. Liu, I’ll tell the nurse to bring you the prescription, now if you’d excuse me..”

 

“Thank you Doctor..” I said, as the doctor smiled and walked passed me by, while I heard Kris said something to Amber.

 

“You have no idea how you made your girlfriend worried just now man”

 

Something I wish I didn’t.

 

“Dude, what’s going on? I just left you for awhile and you got yourself a cracked bone? Did you know how worried Ally is? And the fact that she couldn’t be around when this happens”

 

Oh right.. Another reason to hate this feeling..

 

“It was just a little accident, and I already called Ally that I’m okay, and I am okay, you heard what doc said, so please don’t make this big”

 

Kris could only sighed, while I couldn’t, even if I would, stop staring at her injuries. Stop it.. Stupid Soojung stop it!

 

“Excuse me” someone came to me handing me the doctor’s prescription, it’s the nurse “The doc told me to gave you this, its Ms. Liu’s prescriptions, there’s antibiotics she should finished, alongside with vitamins, and a pain killer if only she’s having a bit too much pain, Ms. Liu should have it after eating a proper meal three times a day, exclude the pain killer, and you could redeem the prescription in our hospital pharmacy on our second floor, next to the cashier. Would you like me to take you there?”

 

“No need nurse, we’ll take it on our way out, thank you for your time” Amber said.

 

“Very well Ms. Liu, oh and the doctor told me to hand you this ring Miss” the nurse gave me a ring, Amber’s ring “And he’d like me to relay a message for you that he hoped you wouldn’t get too angry with your girlfriend, she’s a victim of her reflex” the nurse smiled, then she left, leaving Amber’s engagement ring, on my palm.

 

And the feelings that I hate much starts to slowly creeping back in, into its whole form. A form that I’ve been trying to erased and forget.

 

I hate it.

 

I hate that I still love you to this day Amber, and I hate the fact that being mistaken as your girlfriend just made my stupid heart fluttered, and happy.

 

End of Krystal’s PoV