A Tug in a Heart

Will 'We' Ever Gonna Be 'Us'?

Another super late update,no reasons,my fault,working on chapter 7,lets hope work won't be much pain in the this week,thank you for reading and subscribing also those who left comments,sorry for grammatical errors ^^ i present,chapter 6

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The dinner was good. The food tasted great. The restaurant, although small, gave a cozy and warm ambience. And the table Kris picked, with beautiful lights decorations surrounding them, with beautiful night skies with bright starts above, and all the other accessories completes the sense of romanticism the restaurant tried to pull up as their main attractive theme.

 

Every guest in the restaurant enjoyed their dinner, their time in there, including the two couples. Well accept maybe one person, who didn’t even seem to be interested on what the other three were talking and laughing about.

 

“And that’s when I personally decided that we could be friends” said Kris, ending his story about how did he became friends with Amber, which was through a prank he did to the principal, but caught out by Amber, and instead of telling the principal, she corrected his original plans that won’t worked well if only Amber didn’t showed up.

 

“I didn’t know Ally already knew Amber that time”

 

“Its because we had several different classes during that time, and I happened to be in the same class with Amber” explained Ally who then noticed that her girlfriend currently not in the same mood as theirs

 

“Baby?” as she put her hand on top of Amber, bringing Amber back from whatever that’s bothering her mind “Is everything okay?”

 

“Yes, its okay, I’m just a little tired, I’m sorry” she pat Ally’s hand reassuringly and said “Sorry guys” briefly to Kris and Krystal

 

“Its okay Am, I think its time for all of us to go home and get some rest anyway”

 

Amber was about to pull out her wallet when Kris stopped her “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it, you guys can go first if you want to”

 

“I think we’ll go first, is it really okay?” asked Ally

 

“Sure, this tiger does seems that she need some sleep here” as Kris playfully ruffled Amber’s hair

 

Amber didn’t say or do anything, she just let Ally helped her fixed her hair, and where’s Krystal? She saw it all, every little things about her and Ally, she stared at Amber for awhile, but quickly looked away once Amber looked at her.

 

“Okay then” Ally said “Thanks for the dinner Kris, and its nice to meet you Krystal-ssi” as they friendly hugged for a brief moment “We need to see each other often, I know how hard it is to handle these two at once, I might couldn’t give you good advice about how to deal with them without violence, but at least I could help you to loosen up a bit on a shopping date?”

 

“I’ll look forward to that Ally-ssi” Krystal smiled politely

 

“Deal” Ally said “I’m definitely going to put this as one of my MUST DO schedules within this month” while tapping her phone screen, putting it on her agenda

 

Kris snort “Its more like you are the one who needs to loosen up and trying to make your manager can’t say no if you said you’re going to accompany Krystal to shop” and he gets a slapped on his shoulder from Ally

 

“Don’t listen to him Krystal, and you better take her home safely Kris” said Ally

 

“Aren’t you going to be picked up by your driver Krystal-ssi?” Amber suddenly asked, which caught as a teases for Kris by both Ally and Kris

 

“Amber, seriously, I know you love your girl to the point that you’ve become her sidekick on downgrading my dignity in front of Krystal here, but do you really think I’m going to give her some harm? Do you think I’d kidnap her?”

 

“We think you will though” said Ally teasingly while hooking up her arm with Amber

 

But only Amber and Krystal who doesn’t found these as a tease worth matters, because Amber never meant to tease anyone, she seriously asked, and slightly worried with Krystal and Kris new found closeness, and she doesn’t feel okay with it. Krystal knows, oh yes she does, but what she supposed to do about it?

 

Nothing, because Krystal doesn’t find any need for Amber to dislike Krystal’s choice, which is going home with Kris, she just doesn’t want to think about it, she already decided to buried it all years ago, every little feelings she had for Amber, and she wanted and determined to keep it all buried. And Amber knows, oh yes, she does.

 

And when Amber saw Krystal smiled brightly to Kris who hold the car door for her, she felt a slight tug in her heart that maybe everything between them is impossible, and that she supposed to put her heart fully back to someone who used to be only one for her, before she met Krystal Jung, someone who just swiftly hold her palm now and showed her the same smile that captured her attention years ago, the smile who kept her going from day one to become who she is now, the smile that once meant a world for her. From someone who supposed to be not only her past, her present, but also her future.

 

Little that Amber knows, Krystal took glance from the car’s rearview window, only to get more realized on how impossible for them both. She’s sure that there will never be US for them. They will always be two persons who walked in two different ways, away from each other, not together, never together. So she sighed and sadly smiled when she felt a slight tug in her heart, a common feeling she grew accustomed with ever since she learn the fact that there’s already someone else in a place she’d like to be. Maybe its time for her, to let her heart, finally free.