= THE OTHER

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Loud music can be heard anywhere. People are shouting at each other when talking. Some are dancing lazily in the dance floor while many dance like flirts. She searched the area to look for him. He cannot see him so she decided to walk further. She excused herself to those bodies that are too close with each other. The club was full of people that time.

 

“Well, it always likes this.”

 

She thought to herself. She extends her neck to look for him. She’s been here for thirty minutes and she cannot still see him. She cannot see their friends too. She stopped at the bar and took her phone out hoping someone replied to her text asking where he is. She sighed when she found out that no one texted her back.

 

“Where is he?”

 

She bit her lips, feeling worried. When the president asked her where he is, she doesn’t know what to say for she really didn’t know. He didn’t want to believe at her first because he knew that if Jiyong will be missing in action, he will inform her but not this time and she was afraid to hear the reason why. Why he didn’t tell her where is he going and what is he going to do? Why he didn’t inform her that he will go to club and ask her to come with him. It was always like that right? Why now?

 

She sighed. Tired and worried is not a good combination of feelings. This thing has been happenings since his party. He was acting weird and goes to clubs almost every night. She rarely sees him too and when she does, he will just nod at her as if she was just a mere employee of the company. Someone he didn’t know and not close with. She wanted to ask and talk to him but she was shy and doesn’t know how to start.

 

“Chae..”

 

She heard someone called her. She looked at her left and thanked heaven immediately when he saw Soo Hyuk holding a bottle from the bar. She walked towards him and smiled. He smiled back at her and says.

 

“You seemed happy to see me Chae, thank you.”

 

“I’m always happy to see you. “

 

“Oh really? Well, what can I say, the feeling is mutual Chae.. I think we should… “

 

“Are you with Jiyong? “

 

Chae cut Soohyuk immediately.

 

Soo Hyuk frown his forehead as he heard his friend’s name. He blew his breath in the air and look up.

 

“Jiyong again??!!  Seriously Chae, when are you.. “

 

He stopped talking when he felt that Chae was not by his side. There she is, running towards the man she is looking for. He watched her for afar and moves his head side by side. He walked towards them, still holding the bottle of alcohol he got from the bar.

 

“Oppa.. Oppa.”

 

Chaerin shook Jiyong’s body lightly. She found him lying on the couch. He was too drunk and she can smell the strong alcohol as he breathed.

 

“Oppa, wake up.. Oppa. “

 

She taps her face gently to wake him up but it was futile. She sighed and stood up. She looked at Soo Hyuk and unlike a while ago, she frowned at him now.

 

“How long he has been drinking?”

 

 She looked mad at him.

 

“Well, since he stepped his feet on this club.”

 

“And how long was that?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

He refused to tell her the truth. He knows that she’ll get madder if she knows. Jiyong has been drinking for the last five hours. He doesn’t know the reason but when he got call for this friend of him, he seemed like he really needed alcohol to calm him. He didn’t tell him the reason why does he want to drown himself to alcohol and he didn’t bother to ask. He just sat there and drunk with him. Jiyong will tell him what happened in time. He knows him. He knows when he cannot handle, he will go and tell him what really happened but for now, he will be a good friend to him. He stayed with him. He watched him as he drown himself in alcohol. Some girls went there to ask them to dance but his friend refused the offer. And now, his friend was lying on the couch. Drunk. Very Drunk to be exact.

 

“ Oppa, Oppa..”

 

Chaerin continued to wake him up but he doubt if she can really wake him up. He’s been drinking hard drinks since they went here. Good for him that he had some chance to dance with other while this friend keeps on drinking.

 

“Hyuk, why did you let him drink those hard core drinks? “

 

Chae asked her while looking at the bottles near the table. She sounded so disappointed. However, he still couldn’t answer her. He just stayed there standing at her back.

 

“Would you like to help me to wake him up, so that we can go home? And please put that bottle down or better yet return it to the bar. He cannot take any more alcohol. “

 

But the man was still standing, unable to move. He doesn’t know what to do or maybe he doesn’t want to move. This woman in front of him immediately ignored him as soon as she saw this man lying on the couch. It hurts his ego. It hurts his…

 

“Come on Hyuk, please help me. Let’s wake him up so we can take a rest too. You’ll have work tomorrow right?”

 

He moved closer to Jiyong to grant her request. When it comes her, one please, one favor and he will definitely do it.  That’s how helpless he is when it comes to her. He sighed and obeys her.

 

“Jiyong, bro, wake up. “

 

He shook his friend a bit and tapped his shoulder.

 

“Bro, come one… Chae is here... Let’s go home now Bro. Wake up. “

 

This time, he was trying to pull Jiyong up to bring his sense back and when he heard his murmur, he just want to pull him immediately and see if he can stand up or fall to the ground.

 

“Hmmm..“

 

“He’s awake! Come on. Some more and you can do it Hyuk.”

 

He looked at her and smiled and continues what he was doing. He tapped his face this time and bring h Jiyong’s left arm to his shoulder, assisting him to stand up.

 

“Bro… Jiyong.. jiyong.. Wake up now bro.”

 

“Hyuk?”

 

 Jiyong’s eyes were slightly open to look at his friend. 

 

“Hey bro, where’s the other bottle I was asking you? Come one. Let’s drink more.”

 

Jiyong was murmuring his words as he lifts his hand with a glass of alcohol. The alcohol pour down that wets Hyuk clothes.

 

“Oh Ji!, What the..”

                                   

He released Jiyong form his hold and wipe his shirt immediately while patting some tissues on it, trying to remove the stain of the alcohol on his shirt. He looked at his friend who was still murmuring while lying back on the couch.

 

“Aissh!! Kwon Jiyong!!“

 

 

“Come on, he didn’t mean that… “

 

It was Chaerin who wipes the alcohol from Jiyong’s shirt. She took the glass from his and put on the table. 

 

“Aissshh… This is just a newly design s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter