=CROSSOVER=

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Say hi to them from me.”

 


Top said when he parked his car near the bar Xin was talking about. I was trying to unlocked myself from the seatbelt and looked at Top and asked him.

 


“Are you sure you don't want to come with me?”

 


“As much as I want to but I have a script reading tomorrow so thanks Chaerin.”

 


I nodded and pick my bag on the backseat.

 


“Okay oppa. Thank you for dropping me here. Take care on your way home okay.”

 


“Allright. You too.”

 

 

I waved at him as he maneuvered his car away from the place. I looked at his car and turned around to walk towards the bar.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chae!!!!!”

 

 

 

Xin shouted once he saw me entering the bar. Just like what I expected, he was so drunk, his reddened face and hiccups were few evidence that he is.

 

 

 

“Chae is here! The queen is back!

 Kush!!

 hahahaha 

 Chaerin went to see us!”

 

 

He kept on shouting while dragging me towards their table, and as much as I want to walk alone, it was no avail because the way he holds my wrist was too tight. Okay, let me just think that you miss me Xin but once I saw any bruise on it, I will definitely do more than that on you. 

 

 

I looked around and saw few people in the bar which is a good thing. Kush was really good in choosing the right place. As we were approaching their table, I saw Kush, and he was not alone. He was actually talking to someone.

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

“Yeah! Ji is here, didn't Kush tell you that? 

He was earlier than me so if you think I'm drunk.

Think again!

We have the Dragon there. Hahaha”

 

 

 

I cannot hear what Xin was saying once I locked up my gaze with Jiyong. I was once again lost in my own world where only the two of us exist. Oh, how I miss this man. His mere presence that makes my heart melts. His stares that make my knees weak and his voice that makes me want to listen all day long. I miss you Kwong Jiyong. I miss you so much.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“So, Chae how are you?

I heard you have been hanging out with these international stars huh?”

 

 

 

Kush oppa asked me as he drunk his beer. Here we are on the couch, with me sitting besides Jiyong while Xin and Kush are in front of us.

 

 

“I'm good oppa.

Yes. Braun said it was part of the marketing.

 A lot of introduction here and there.”

 

 

 

“So marketing includes going out with those men huh?

 And does marketing also include wearing revealing clothes too much? 

 I wonder why YG don't use that for his artist,

because I think that is really effective.”

 

 

 

Jiyong said sarcastically. He seemed as irritated as he said those. I looked at him, questioning where did it come from and if he has any problem with my clothes. But he looked on the other way and seconds later, he stood up and went to the counter to get a new drink.

I just followed him with my stares and I know he was so aware of that.

 

 

 

“Ahhh..

Chae…

Just don't mind Jiyong. You know how he is with you.”

 

 

Kush oppa tried to console me.

 

 

“Yah! You know how he is!

The dragon is just jealous!!

Hahahaha”

 

 

Kush kicked Xin that made the latter shout for pain. They were signaling each other as if I cannot see them. I sighed heavily as I feel the weight of what Jiyong has said. But more than that, I was thinking if Top was right that I should have asked first if Jiyong was also here. But based on what Kush told me, it was Jiyong who invited them.

 

 

 

As for me and Jiyong, we haven't talked yet since I arrived. He was busy drowning himself with alcohol and I don't appreciate like I do not exist here. He sat back on the sofa with a new brandy on his hand. This time, he didn't use any glass, but drunk straightly from the bottle. We were just looking at him and he seemed like he just doesn't care at all. He kept on drinking on his brandy and moves his head while listening to the music.

 

 

 

I heaved a heavy sighed and decided not to pay attention on him. Instead, I talked with Xin and Kush who were also awkward in the situation. We decided to shrug our shoulders about Jiyong's behavior since this is not very new to us.

 

 

“I heard you will make a comeback in MAMA, is that true?”

 

 

 

Kush opened the conversation. I sip my wine first before answering him.

 

 

 

“Yes. That's right.”

 

 

 

“Is it you or the whole group?”

 

 

Xin asked.

 

 

“It's for the whole group.

 Sajangnim had already called the girls for us to practice.”

 

 

 

“Wow!!!!

 So you have time to practice huh?

So much for being an international star.”

 

 

 

“Jiyong…”

 

 

Kush tried to stop him from what he was doing.

 

But I have enough of him. I don't know where is he coming from why he is being an ****again.

 

 

“Of course I have.

I always have time.”

 

 

 

“Just asking.

 Because it seems like you cannot answer a call you know.

 So forgive me if I am wondering that you have time for practice.”

 

 

 

“You're right.

I don't have time to answer calls, especially to those people who I don't have business with.”

 

 

I answered back at him that made him startled. He was surprised that I answered him back but I did not back away. My patience has been running thin and I cannot accept all his words that easily. What is his problem anyway? It's as if I did something wrong.

 

 

 

“People who don't have business with you huh?

Why?!!

Did those guys lurking around you have business with you?

What kind of business do they have with you?”

 

 

 

“What is with you?

 I believe that it not your scope anymore.”

 

 

 

This time, he was looking at me and I know he was really mad by now. But I don't want to lose on him on this and I will never give him the benefit of winning against me. I just looked at him with the same intensity as he was looking at me.

 

 

 

“Not my scope anymore huh?

  that .”

 

 

He smirked at me before smashing the bottle on the table. We were startled by his actions and I believe that it was not only us but also the people in the club. There was a short pause and everyone is looking at us. He just looked at me before leaving us on our table.

 

Kush stood up and tries to call and stop him but he just pushed him on the side. Kush send signaled to Xin to follow Jiyong and he immediately followed.

 

 

“Chae...”

 

 

Kush called me and I know what that does it mean. He was calling me because he wanted to reprimand me about my behavior towards Jiyong. But that voice also wanted to say sorry about Jiyong's behavior. He wanted to apologize that he invited me here and this has to happen.

 

 

“I'm sorry Chae…

 I didn't know Jiyong would act like that.”

 

 

“It's okay oppa.

No need to apologize.

I understand. I know Jiyong anyway.”

 

 

“I don't really know what's happening with Jiyong.

 He has been so lost these past few days. He was always irritated. He was always mad and do you know how many phones did he throw out of frustration? I don't know who he's trying to contact with but when the other line cancelled his call, he end up throwing his phone.

Do you have any idea who is he trying to contact with?”

 

 

 

“N.. No.. Oppa...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter