= IF YOU =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= IF YOU =

 

 

A/N: Are you sure you’re ready for this?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Would you believe that?? Chae is living with Soo Hyuk!! The well known heartbreaker Lee Soo Hyuk!!”

 

“Top hyung, you are so hard with Soo Hyuk. You're close friends right?”

 

“EXACTLY DAE!!! I know Soo Hyuk!!”

 

Top was ranting endlessly since they came back from Chaerin's hotel. They just visited her place and look at it. However, they were not prepared for the bomb that Soo Hyuk told them.

 

"I'm just staying next doors."

 

Jiyong heaved a sigh and looked up, trying to calm his nerves. Their original plan was to pay a surprise visit to her place but what they didn't know was they were the ones to be surprise.

 

 

The fact that they are together makes him want to kick Soo Hyuk’s . Then now that he knew they were almost staying together makes him want to erase his friend to his memory.

 

 

“Hyung, they are not staying together. Soo Hyuk is just living next to her. No need to react like that."

 

Top scowled to Seungri and looked at him as if he said something unnecessary.

 

“Yah!! You rat!”

 

He looked at Jiyong who was looking calm but he knows his friend better. He ran to him because he knows that only Jiyong can understand him.

                                                               

“Jiyong!! Look at Seungri. He doesn’t understand the…”

 

He was cut when Jiyong stood up. The four of them looked at their leader who seemed very serious.

 

“Hyung”

 

His tone!! They know that tone! They know that it is going to be bloody whatever it is he going to do next.

 

“Yes... Ji...”

 

“Ji, don’t think too much. I know the two of you are protective to Chae but she is a big girl now, she can take of herself. Please don't do something...”

 

Taeyang tried to appeal to his best friend. He knows this expression. Everyone knows how possessive Ji when it comes to Chaerin. No matter how much Jiyong denied his feelings, all of them, the members knew. What they don't understand is what's holding him back to cross the line.

 

“What are you saying? I don’t give a damn if they are living together. Chaerin has her own life and I have too. It's better if we focus on our own lives. I will go outside to have a drink; do you want to join hyung?”

 

Without waiting for Top replied, Jiyong went out, slamming the door hard.

 

“Yeah right. Focus on your life your face.”

 

Top said as he followed his friend.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Top and Jiyong content themselves in the hotels’ bar. It was noisy and dark but it was nothing compared to the dark expression the two men have.     "That stupid Lee Soo Hyuk"     Top said to break the silence between them. They have been drinking for an hour and nothing has been talked about. They go directly to the bar and drink immediately.     "What does he want now? Does he want Chae to be one of his girls who cried over him after he left them broken? I will not allow that. I will not allow him to do that to Chae."   The man who is sitting besides him smirked and gulp a glass of alcohol in a shot.   "and what are you planning to do hyung."     "I will warn Chae about him."   "Do you think Chae doesn't know it? Hyung, Chae and Hyuk has been friends for long."   "You're right. But why is she letting Soo Hyuk date her if that's the case. She knows very well what could happen to her."   That question and many more has been running to Jiyong's mind since they saw them earlier.   Are they really dating now? Or worst, are they together now? Why would Chaerin allow Soo Hyuk to come to her house openly and what is the meaning of those freaking flowers on her house? Does he think its romantic? Does she love flowers? Does she like those things? But she likes to be free and she likes to take care of herself.  Why is she entertaining Soo Hyuk? What happened to her and what is going to happen now. To him. To them.   "Yah Jiyong. Can you hear me?"   Top tap his shoulder to bring him back to this chair in this bar.   "What is it hyung?"   "Do you think Soo Hyuk likes Chae?"   Whether he likes her or not, that's not important to me. What's important to me is to know the other way around.   "I don’t know,maybe."   Jiyong answered and drank from the bottle of his beer. Top was a bit startled by his answer so he just shrugged his shoulders.  

 

"Why you don't seem bothered Ji? This is not so you."       Because I'm damn good actor.     "Youngbae was right. Chaerin is a big girl now hyung. He can date anyone she likes."   "So that means I can also date her?"   Jiyong was stunned by Top. He wasn't expecting that.  

 

"Of ... of course."   Top looked at him and gave him a cheeky smile.   "Okay then. That's coming from you huh. Come on, let's finish this so I can prepare for my date tomorrow with Chaerin hahahahha"     The people in the bar looked at them. Top's laugh was loud enough to be heard in the entire club.     "hahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha"        

 


      Chaerin was waiting for Top in their hotel when the door opened.       "Chae baby!!!! You're here!!"       Top said cheerfully. He was smiling from ear to ear.He walked near her and sat on the same couch she was sitting.       "Oppa. Where have you been? I have been here for 30 minutes now. Wait a minute, is that alcohol I'm  smelling? Are drunk oppa?"       "Me? Drunk? Hahahahaha..You're kidding me! Choi Seunghyum never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter