= FAMILY =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The weather was nice and as I looked up at the sky, I saw the sun smiling brightly at me. I bet this will be a good day.  Of course it will! Fighting Lee Chaerin! You can do it!! I cheered myself and I think I was idiot for doing that. Whatever! I’m in a happy mood and no one can destroy it! If someone destroys it, I will probably shoot them in their head. No one will mess up with me today!

 

I was busy inhaling the fresh air here in Dolce Vita when suddenly I heard dog barks. I smiled to myself and immediately open my eyes to meet the dog that I missed so much. He was approaching me as he runs so fast leaving Dami unnie behind. I bend my knees and extend my hand to welcome the most adorable dog in the city. I can’t help but to giggle when he reached me and launched himself to me enthusiastically. The dog sniffs my scent as if kissing me all over my face and neck. I just control my giggles as he tickles me.

 

 

“It seems that you missed me so much Gaho –yah! Have you been a good boy or did you bring headache to Omma Kwon and Appa Kwon?”

 

 

I asked him as if he can answer me. However, I know Gaho is a smart dog and he understand me. He barks at me as if telling me that he was a good boy and continue to sniff on me.

 

 

“hihihihi.. stop it Gaho.. It’s ticklish.”

 

 

“Yah! Gaho! Stop smelling Chae or your appa Jiyong will be mad at you! Aigoo… you even dare to touch his girl.”

 

 

As if he understands, Gaho suddenly stop sniffing me but just stood in front of me. He didn’t leave my side and it seemed like he was guarding me now.

 

 

“Unnie..”

 

 

I approached Dami unnie, hug and kissed her on the cheek. She’s looking good and her eyes us glowing showing how happy she is right now. Well, of course she is happy. She has a good family, a loving husband and a very cute son.

 

 

“I missed you Rinnie! Yah! Why did you visit just now huh? Anyway, I understand. I know you are busy with your schedule but I’m glad that you are going to spend your Christmas with us. Come on, Omma was waiting for you in the kitchen. She bet you haven’t eating yet. Come on. She really wanted to see you too.”

 

 

I nodded my head and followed her lead. We walked towards the kitchen of the villa and I am still amaze and overwhelmed on how beautiful this place it. The villa speaks luxury but with a relaxing atmosphere. From it modern design to the beautiful nature that surrounds it, I wished I can stay here forever.  As I entered the kitchen, I smelled the delicious dish Omma Kwon was probably cooking.

 

“Omma, Rinnie is here.”

 

 

“Ohh.. Our Rinnie is already here!! I missed you so much! Woaahh…. You’re getting prettier and prettier each time I see you Rinnie.”

 

She hugged me tightly and I reciprocate it with much warmth.

 

 

“I missed you Omma Kwon.”

 

 

“Omma Kwon? Yah! I told you to just call me Omma arasso? And your Appa Kwon Appa only! Omma Kwon and Appa Kwon are for other people. You are part of our family arasso?”

 

 

I just nodded my head and smile at them but deep inside, my heart swells from the words that she just said. Me? A part of their family? I really wanted to.

 

 

“Come on Chae! Let’s eat! Yah Gaho! Go to your appa’s room and tell him that your omma is here already!”

 

 

Dami was setting the table and asked me to eat Omma Kwon has prepared for us.

 

 

“Unnie, oppa doesn’t know that I’ll be spending my Christmas here.”

 

 

“Aigoo! Yeah yeah.. I forgot. How lucky that guy is! Anyway, let’s just eat now.”

 

 

We sat on the chair and grabbed the foods that were served on the table. Omma Kwon as hospitable that she is served me the food and put foods on my plate. I gladly thank her and she sat beside me.

 

“Good thing that you decided to spent the Christmas with us Rinnie so that Jiyong will stay here and never go out. Every year, he chose to celebrate it with his friends after eating all the food that I cooked. He’s not even contented and will ask me if he can bring the food so that he and his friends have something to eat. I am not complaining but I really want him to spend Christmas with us.”

 

 

“That’s true and that jerk!! He said  to the interview that he didn’t have any good memories in Christmas! How could he build if he was drowning himself to alcohol with his friends?”

 

 

“I thought that you were also there so it was okay with me but when Dami told me that you spent your Christmas with your family every year, that’s when I begin to worry about him. So, if you are not with him, who is he celebrating Christmas with?”

 

 

I wasn’t able to answer her and silence just engulf us. 

 

 

“Is it really okay Rinnie if you will celebrate Christmas with us? I mean, how about your family?”

 

 

I smiled to Dami unnie and nodded my head. Actually, I was supposed to go to France to celebrate Christmas with my family since my father cannot come home this season. But Omma Kwon called me and invited me to celebrate Christmas with them. I asked my father about it and he agreed after some deliberation.

 

 

“It’s okay with them unnie, I told my dad that it will be very tiring if I go to France and get back to Korea immediately. They understand the situation but asked me to send their gifts quickly.”

 

 

 

 

"Omma... Omma..."

 

 

 

I heard Jiyong called. He's probably awake by now.  I fixed my eyes on the door, eager to see him when Gaho entered and barked at me, I think he’s telling me that he was the one who wakes up Jiyong up. I gave Gaho thumbs up for what he did and he just wiggles his tail.

 

 

Jiyong entered the kitchen with his eyes still close. His face is still bloated, evidence that he just woke up but what struck me is that he was just only wearing a boxer shorts and I can see his upper body. I roamed my eyes from his firms shoulder to his well toned arms and abs. Yummmm.. I think I don’t need any desserts. This eye candy is enough for me for the whole day. I bit my lips and laughed giddily with the thoughts running in my mind.

 

 

He was yawning when he peek using his one eye that grows bigger when he saw a glimpse of me. I smiled at him and waved my hand.

 

“Chae??!!”

 

 

He asked, amusement was evident in his voice.

 

 

“Annyeong oppa. Merry Christmas”

                                   

 

I greeted him enthusiastically, a smile cannot erase on my face as I saw him walking towards me. OOOhhhh… Focus on his eyes Chae! Not on his body!!! Aissh!! But I can’t help it! He was just so hot!!

 

 

“What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter