= TOGETHER =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

“That’s right oppa. So come on. Let’s start the rehearsal now so we can go home early.”

 

I stood up and smiled at him. The boys left us two to go to the CEO’s office. We are going to rehearse for my appearance in his concert. I don’t know why “The Leaders” is included in his concert.  I mean he collaborated with a lot of people like Top oppa, Dara unnie, Bom Unnie and many others? Why am I alone here practicing with him, nevertheless I’m still thankful with this moment. At least I can spend more time with him.

 

I was supposed to walk towards the dancers when I felt him grabbing my hand and pulled me back on my seat. With my curious eyes, I looked at him and asked him.

 

“Why oppa? Are you still tired?”

 

He leaned closer to my face, enough to feel his breath brushing my face.

 

“Tell me, is there something between you and Hyuk?”

 

“ What? What do you mean by that? Where did you get that oppa?

 

“Just answer me Lee Chaerin, Are you two dating huh?

 

Where the hell did he get that? Seriously?  Me and Soo Hyuk? We are just best bud like Xin and other members of the crew. Where did he get the idea of me and Soo hyuk? I cannot answer his questions immediately as I’am afraid I will give him the wrong answer. If I give him the wrong answer, I know I’ll be dead. I can sense the danger in his voice. He’s been overprotective to me back then. Whenever he heard someone has gotten interest in me or wants to date me, he will go directly to me and telling me what are the bad side of that person so I ended up not rejecting the person as soon as possible.  I don’t want him to get upset because of that. Moreover, I don’t want to those things to affect our relationship. He’s been a good big brother to me and yet you think he has interest in you, he was just being good to you Chaerin, no more no less: a voice in my head said. Yeah right.

 

“ Lee Chaerin, why does it take you so long to answer my question. Don’t dare to lie to me; you know I will know if there is something later on.”

 

“Nothing oppa.”

 

“What do you mean nothing?”

 

“ Me and Hyuk. We are just friends. Come on, you know we are all friends.”

 

“ Then, why is he inviting you for a dinner?”

 

. How did he know that dinner? Did Hyuk tell me about it? I doubt it. Hyuk will not tell especially to him that we are going to have a dinner. Then, how did he know that?

 

“ Ah. Hyuk found a new French restaurant around the area. He asked me if I want to and I agreed. There’s nothing wrong with that right?”

 

“What?!!”

 

His eyebrows met like he cannot believe what I’m telling him. I’m near to getting pissed. Why create a fuss about this? Did I ever ask him about going out with other girls there? I didn’t right. Don’t you think it’s fair?

 

“I said, there’s nothing wrong if we dine out somewhere. We are friends, aren’t we?”

 

I stood up and decided to head to dancers before anything goes wrong here. He grabbed my hand tightly that caused me to wince a little.

 

“Are you out of your mind? Going out with him alone and dine somewhere? What if the paparazzi caught you and take a picture of you? Do you know what damage will you be giving to you and to your group if that happens huh Lee Chaerin?”

 

And now he is questioning my abilities as a leader? Does he really think that I’m that careless? I looked at him, disappointed was written on my face. Of all people, I cannot believe that he will be the one doubting my sense of responsibility. I’m hurt but I know he was just concern.

 

“Don’t worry Jiyong, I’m not that careless. I will just call Hyuk later to cancel it.”

 

“Make it sure Chaerin.”

 

I sighed deeply as he released my hand and walked out of me. What’s wrong with him this time? I think Seungri was right. He was really pissed off today. Did something happen? Did he fight with his girlfriend and here we are suffering from his tantrums?

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

“Is it okay with you Chae? You and Jiyong will hug each other at the middle part of the song,  and you will walk down like a couple before the song ends.”

 

My eyebrows met as I was listening to Jae wook oppa’s instruction. It’s not that I’am questioning him but The Leaders is not a love song. It is a song that introduces our role as a leader and not as a couple. Why do we need to hug each other? I remembered in Singapore when they first asked me to do it, I was really shy and cannot continue with that act. I mean yes, we are comfortable with each other but that not we are going to show it in the public, especially in his concert where lots of fan girls are present. Lucky for me, I was able to go home safe that night. I thought a lot of his fan girls will be waiting outside to throw things at me or worse kidnapped me and kill me.

 

Lee Chaerin!! You’re imagination. Stop it!

 

Why? Is it impossible? I don’t think so.

 

“Chae? What’s your decision?”

 

Jaewook oppa patiently waits for my answer. I know I will agree to this.  I always do.

 

“ If you want to change it or you’re not comfortable with it. Say it now.”

 

I heard Jiyong said and challenging me with his looks. The way he smiles at me is surely a fake one. I nod my head and looked at him directly.

 

“Why change it? If that is your concept oppa, I will do it.”

 

I refer to Jaewook oppa who I know noticed the tension between me and Jiyong since we started a while ago.

 

“Are you sure? Can you do it?”

 

I looked at him. I swear,  I don’t know why I’m included in his tantrums. Why is he this rude to me now? What did I do? As far as I know there’s none. So I held my chin high and stood up.

 

“Of course, I can do it. Why can’t I?”

 

“Well, As far as I remember, the last two concerts that you were supposed to do that to me, you were very uncomfortable and seemed like you’re force to do it.”

 

Is he really testing my patience now? My forehead frowned as I looked at him, cannot believe that he was saying these things now in front of everybody.

 

“Well, I’m just saying that if you cannot do it, might as well, tell it now, I want everything perfect in my concert you know.”

 

“I can do it.”

 

“How about Hyuk, isn’t he going to be jealous? You know what, if this will cause you’re misunderstanding, we better….”

 

“Oppa! Can you please stop annoying me?”

 

I cannot hold it anymore. He’s been pestering me about Hyuk. I gave him my cat eyes looks and he just shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Well, I just want to be sure you know.”

 

“Why don’t we do it now, so you can see that I can do it?”

 

This time I challenge him. It’s me. CL you know. I can do everything in the name of performing. Of all people, he should know that. He saw me performing many times and we’ve been together for years. A simple act of sweetness is just like an apple pie for me. I have done it before.

 

Its simple if other person is going to do it with you, but can you do it with him? VOICES!!! Shut up. You’re not helping me either!

 

 

“Arasso.”

 

He walked towards the center and waited me there. I followed him and waited for Jaewook oppa’s instruction. However, before I reached where he stand, he pulled my hand out of nowhere which made me loses my balance and fell in his arms. I was caught off guard. He was grinning down at me while I cannot think of anything. I felt my cheeks blushed and I don’t like it.

 

“Oppa…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter