= THE COMEBACK PART 1 =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= PERIOD =

 

I took a deep breath as I set my feet on this building. How long has it been? Three months? Five months? Six?  I lost count already. What I know is that, I left this building with a broken heart.

 

 

 

 

 

EIGHT MONTHS AGO

 

After the fitting of the Bigbang members, they went to Sajangnim to receive some instructions. I wanted to go home but Top Oppa made me promise to wait for him, so here I’am now, in their recording studio, waiting for him. I decided to get my phone and play some phone games. I heard the door opened and I thought it was Top oppa. I didn’t look up since I was busy playing.

 

“Are you done now oppa? Can we go now?”

 

I asked but he didn’t response. I looked up to him with a sweet smile on my face that immediately vanished when I saw the person standing in front of me.

 

“Ji --- Jiyong opp—pa”

 

“Hello there Chaerin”

 

He greeted me and walked towards the computer. I felt my throat getting dry as I sit again on the couch. He, on the other hand, busied himself with something in the computer. Silence enveloped the room as none of us are talking. The only thing that you can hear is the keyboard and the mouse click as he uses the computer.

 

 

I stand up; ready to exit the room when he speaks again.

 

“Are you going now?”

 

He asked.

 

“Yeah”

 

I answered

 

“Why? Can’t you stand being with me even for another minute?”

 

I looked back to him and about to deny it when he beat me into it. He stands up and looks at him directly with his hands on the pocket.

 

“Why Chaerin?”

 

I don’t know why I can’t answer back. Maybe because I really don’t know what is he asking me. Why I’m going now or another question that he cannot voice out. Seconds later, I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter