= LET'S C

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Again!”

 

“ Aissh!! Can’t you get it?!!”

 

“This is too easy!!! It’s only five months and you forgot the steps already?”

 

“But hyung..”

 

“No more reasons Seungri. Do it again!! ”

 

The other members looked pitifully at Seungri, who has been suffering from Jiyong’s treatment since they started practicing. They don’t know why their leader is like this now. He was just so strict today and they cannot understand why. For goodness sake, it was not their concert, it was his concert. They are actually doing him a favor so he doesn’t need to be this strict. Besides, just like what he said, it’s been five months since they last shared a stage.

 

Youngbae looked at his best friend and decided to cool him down. Seungri had suffered enough in his hands and he cannot bear seeing him scolding Seungri like this. Seungri might develop trauma because of this. Also, their body was just so tired from dancing. They didn’t stop dancing since they started two hours ago. No breaks at all. He sighed and shook his head as he walked towards him.

 

“Ji..”

 

 

What??!!”

 

 

“Hey man!! Cool down…”

 

“What do you need?”

 

“Nothing bro, but I think we need to take a break.”

 

“Break? Seungri here cannot memorize the steps and you need a break? Seriouly Bae?”

 

Youngbae looked at other members for help and he saw that they were hesitant to help him. He convinced them, by looking at Seungri who looked like crying panda on the side. Top walked towards them while Daesung gave Seungri a bottle of water.

 

“Ji, we haven’t taken a break you know and we have been practicing for two hours. Maybe the reason why Seungri cannot memorize the steps is because he’s exhausted like us. Like you. Look at yourself man. You looked exhausted. Chaerin will not be happy to see you  like this later. You’re going to practice with her after this right?”

 

Top sincerely told Jiyong. He looked at Jiyong and he was looking at the woman sitting on the couch who was busy doing something on her phone. He called her and she looked at them, waving her hand with her phone. Top was smart enough to use Chaerin. He knew that Jiyong was furious because of the call Soohyuk made and the idea of Seungri courting her.

 

He looked at Jiyong who looked calmer now. He was really hoping that this will work or else they need to listen to Seungri tantrums later.

 

“ Arasoo hyung… Take a break first. But you should know all the steps after this. Do you understand Seunrgri and you too hyung, you also need to practice with him.”

 

Top was dazed when he said that. Of course he knew very well that he cannot dance well. Why does he need to say it on his face? Aissh!! You will see!! 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“He is too much really. He is too much. Does he need to be like that?”

 

Seungri exclaimed. He was near to crying when they approached and sit next to me. They were taking their break now here with me. I saw how he suffered from Jiyong and I cannot help but to pity him.

 

“ Aissh.. Chincha!! I will talk to Sajangnim about this. I will tell him I will not go to his concert anymore!”

 

“Seungi, you cannot do that.”

 

“And why not Bae hyung?”

 

“You have an upcoming album right? Sajangnim will ask Jiyong’s help for it and we both know that you need his help.”

 

“Aissh!! But really!!! “

 

“Just let it go pandaRi.. It will pass soon.”

 

“Yah!! Lee Chaerin.. Whose side are you really?”

 

“Of course, I’am on Jiyong’s ide.”

 

I smiled widely and stuck my tongue out to him to annoy him.

 

“Yah!! Lee Chaerin.”

 

“Stop shouting at her Ri, if Ji caught you, you’re dead again.”

 

 “ Bae hyung was right maknae. Sit there and rest.”

 

“ Arasso Dae hyung.”

 

I smiled to see them resting. I know all of them are tired from practicing really hard.

 

“Hey there baby girl. You have been here texting while we were being terrorized by your favorite oppa. Who are you texting with huh?”

 

Tabi oppa asked me as he leaned closer to me and tried to peek to my cell phone. I looked at him immediately and hide my phone.

 

“Mwoh? Why are you hiding huh? Is it your boyfriend huh?”

 

“Tabi oppa stop teasing me please. There’s no one.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter