=THE AFTERMATH =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"You have never loved me"

 

"You have never loved me"

 

"You have never loved me"

 

 

 

Those words that keep echoing in my mind, her face I kept seeing even I close my eyes.

 

 

 

Have never loved you?

Baby if you just know how much I do. If you just know how deep I am into. If you just know how many times I wanted to be with you. If you just know what I can do for you.

 

 

 

Have never loved you?

Have you never felt that? Have you never felt even once how much I love you? How much I adore you? Did I really fail in showing you?

 

 

The times that we had spent together baby, what are those for you?

Every time I go where you are, do you think it is just an accident or a mere coincidence?

No baby.

There was no coincidence.

No, there was no accident.

I was there, and I will always be there because of you.

I have been running after you baby.

For a long long long time now.

Yes. I have never told you those words .

But it is for you.

Because I'm protecting you.

Because I don’t want you to....

 

 

 

"Hyung!!!!"

 

 

 

Damn! Seungri. They have found me.

 

 

 

"Hyung! Where have you been? We have been looking for you!"

 

 

 

"Im just here Seungri"

 

 

"Yes, hyung you are here. Here in our hotel and we have a concert in two hours and you haven't practice nor prepared yet."

 

 

 

"Come on, let's go."

 

 

 

"Hyung... I know it’s hard for you but..."

 

 

 

"Stop it Seungri. Let's go now."

 

 

 

Seungri looked at his back as he walked outside his room.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Where did you find him?"

 

 

The four members are just waiting for their leaders to finish his makeup.

 

 

"I found him in the hotel Youngbae hyung"

 

 

 

"I think hyung needs a break after his break up with Kiko."

 

 

 

"Is it that what he really needs? I heard it was him who asked the breakup."

Top said.

 

 

 

"Yes hyung, that's my question too. Why and how did he break up with Kiko when we know that... "

 

 

 

"It's not for you to know Seungri. I didn't know that my brothers love to gossip."

 

 

 

"Hyung, we are not..."

 

 

 

"Stop it. Let's go now. Our fans are waiting."

 

 

 

They followed him to enter the stage while Taeyang and Top were looking at each other as if they were talking.

 

 

 

"Do you think he's going to pursue Chae now?"

 

 

 

Top's face darkened when he heard that.

 

 

"Don't you think he's too late for that?"

 

 

"Hyung, there's no early nor late in love. When you love, you love.You don't care if it is early or late."

 

 

 


 

 

 

I won’t try to replace him because I know I can’t. I cannot tell you that you can forget him through me but one thing I can promise you, I will fix whatever he has broken. I will do my best to heal all your broken parts. You may not go back the way you are before but at least you won’t live in this life broken and lifeless.

 

I love you and I know u still love him but please let me love you the way you should be love. Let me show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter