= LET'S GO BACK =

B-L-A-C-K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 18, 2013

 

 

I opened my eyes as I felt someone is watching me sleeping. Then, a beautiful woman faced me and smiled at me as I open my eyes widely.

 

“ Good morning oppa. Happy birthday”

 

She said and planted a kiss in my cheek. I smiled as she kissed me. She leaned back to looked at me. She was about to stand when I pull her to me. I hug her tight and I’m glad she didn’t resist. I smelled her and she smells so nice. Like a newly bloom flower. I felt her hand around my shoulder. I smiled to myself as I know she’s hugging me back.

 

Can we stay like this? I thought to myself. Can we not go somewhere and stay in this bed only just for today. It would be the best birthday gift ever. Holding you like this in my arms. Feeling your heart beat pounding same as mine, can someone freeze this moment? I closed my eyes and sniff on her shoulder.

 

“So, what’s your birthday wish?”

 

She releases herself from my hug and that disappoint me but after seeing her face, I believe that’s better. It’s better since I can see her beautiful face. She’s so beautiful. With her clean face to her pointed nose and even to her long, straight beautiful hair that I like to run my fingers to. I smiled at her and pull her again to me.

 

“ I want…”

 

“ Aisshh!!!  This two.. What are you two doing? Come on Ji. Get up now.”

 

I really want to get up now and punch this man in front of me. Where did come from? I thought it’s only Chaerin who went here to greet me. What in the world is this man doing here disturbing my moment with my girl? I felt she moved and finally stood up to sit in my couch. She was smiling at me. And because of that smile, I forgot to hurt this man in front of me.

 

“Come on Jiyong. Get up now. We will be late for your recording today. We have to finish it as soon as possible. “

 

Right! I need to work on my birthday. No day off! Am I complaining? No. I’m not.  I’m used to it. Besides I can’t count how many birthdays had passed that I need to work.  I sighed and finally get up.  I walked towards my closet to get a towel when I heard Chaerin’s voice.

 

“There is a towel in the bathroom oppa. I already prepared it for you. I also regulated the temperature of the shower. You can take a bath now.”

 

I looked at her and there she is making my bed.

 

“Thank you Chae.”

 

I smiled at her and proceed to the bathroom but before I closed the door, I turned around to talk to her.

 

“Leave it there Chae.  It will be messy again later. No need for that.”

 

 “But I already finished doing it. It’s okay oppa. Go, take a bath and we will be waiting you outside.”

 

“ Arasso. Thank you my girl. “

 

I and she blush instantly. I know she likes it when I call her my girl. If she likes it, I love it. I love calling her my girl. My. Mine.

 

“ Jiyong! Why are you still. “

 

“ Arasso hyung! I’ll be taking a bath now. “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

We went in the studio and to my surprised the recording that they were saying was a surprise party for me. A short surprise party actually. Maybe they just did that because they pity someone like me who needs to work on his birthday. I thanked them and proceed to the studio to start what should have done.

 

I bid goodbye to my team and they asked me where me and Chaerin will go to celebrate my birthday. I told them in the bar and invited them though I know they couldn’t come. I know how busy are they preparing for every artist’s album and performance. I’m still lucky I guess. No. I’m blessed. I’m blessed to have this kind of people around me. Hardworking and dedicated. I looked around to search for another blessing that God gave me. I haven’t seen her since we arrived here in the company. I looked around and walked to other studio but still I couldn’t find her. I get my phone on my pocket to dial her number but luckily, she was calling me.

 

“Where are you? Let’s go now.”  I told her. I walked towards the elevator and push the up button. I’m here in the second floor and I will go to 6th floor where the dance studio is. I bet she and her group is rehearsing for their performance later in Inkigayo.

 

“ Are you done oppa? “

 

“ Neh. I’m going there now.”

 

“No!  “

 

I frown my forehead as I heard she slightly raise her voice.

 

“But oppa, we are still practicing.  You may go first to the Club NB and I will just follow you there. “

“ I will just wait for you Chaerin.”

 

I said calmly. I tried so hard to hide my disappointment. 

 

“ But Oppa, it may take time before we finish here. Go there first. I will follow promise. They are waiting for you there.”

 

“ But Chae.. “

 

“ I will go there promise. I wouldn’t miss it anyway. Yah! When did I miss your birthday huh? I’m always there. Come one Ji, go there now. I’ll see you later. Bye.”

 

I heard a beep sound which means she ended the call already. I  sighed and pressed the down button again. As the elevator door opened, I stepped on it and put my phone back to my pocket when a call suddenly came.

 

“ Yeboseyo”

 

“Jiyong!  Happy birthday bro! Where are you? We are waiting for you in the club. The Nuthang is here already. Come here and let’s celebrate the day a one of kind was born! Cheers!!!

 

I heard their loud cheers. They might be drinking before my party starts or maybe they all started it even without me. Well, they are really like that. They love parties. Come on Jiyong! You love parties too. Don’t deny it. I condemned myself. Yes. I like parties. I like to party with her all the time. I like to go to clubs knowing that she’s there too. I want  to watch her dancing on the dance floor. I want to see her go wild and be carefree. I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter