The Spying Game.

The Fanmeet

*Yuuki's POV*

"Yuuki!! Do you want anything to eat? I'm thinking about ordering room service," Emily yelled out to me from the living room of our hotel suite.

"Yeah, why not," I replied. My phone started buzzing, and it showed that I got a new text message.

From: Zico

Hey, you wanna come with me to this festival tonight? ^^~

I smiled at the text and replied.

To: Zico

This late? Hehe.. of course! I just need to get away from the coaches.

A few seconds later my phone buzzed again, and I picked it up and read it.

From: Zico

Cool. I'll be at the lobby in 20 minutes. (:

I got up quickly, and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After my shower, I went to change into comfortable  clothes, since I didn't bother to pack any of my dresses from back home.

Once I was out in the living room, Emily got up from the couch and paused the TV. "Why are you dressed to go out?"

I glanced back at her from the doorway and replied, "Cause I AM going out? See you later!"

She jumped over the couch and srinted towards me, "Heeey! What if Coach Weston does her nightly rounds to see if we're all in bed, huh?"

I shrugged at her and said, "That's your problem. Bye!" I shut the door behind me, and headed towards the elevator.

Once I reached the lobby, I looked at the time to see I was 5 minutes late.

I walked near the entrance and saw Zico(imagine him with the dreads) sitting on one of the couches.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," I said from behind him. He got up and turned to me saying, "No, it's fine! I wasn't waiting long". (Except for the fact that he was actually in the lobby when he texted you, hehe^^)

"You look comfy", I commented at his clothing. He smiled and replied, "I can say the same for you. Come on, let's go."

*Emily's POV* (back in the hotel suite)

"This girl...", I muttered to myself grabbing my phone texting Jen and Chrissy to meet in the lobby.

I changed out of my pajamas into more suitable clothing to go outside.

When I got to the lobby, the girls weren't there yet, so I decided to call Kyung.

"Yobse--", I cut him off and said, "Hey, it's me, Emily."

"Oh, hey! What's up, Em?", he greeted me. "Nothing, I was just wondering if your leader is out tonight.."

"Uhmm.. yeah, he siad something about the annual lights festival tonight. Why?"

I saw  Chrissy and Jen near the elevators and waved at them to come here. I replied to Kyung, "Okay, come to our hotel quickly! You can take us to that festival, right? I think Zico and Yuuki are on a date."

He replied, "Of course. I'll be there right away."

I hung up and turned towards Chrissy and Jen. Jen asked me, "Why the sudden text? You do know if we get caught... We might not be able to play for the rest of the season."

I nodded my head and said, "Don't worry, we won't get caught! We're going to see what's the deal with Zico and Yuuki because they're going to this lights festival together."

They both nodded their heads and Chrissy said, "I've always wanted to go to a festival!" Jen and I turned towards each other, and laughed at her comment.

After a few minutes of talking, someone tapped me on my shoulder and said, "You guys ready?"

We turned around to see Kyung with two other guys. Chrissy and Jen both yelled, "P.O./Minhyuk? Why are you doing here?"

I agreed with them and asked Kyung, "Yeah, what are they doing here?"

He smiled aheepishly and explained to us, "Well, you see... I was on my way out when these two stopped me. They were the only ones at the dorm besides me, since everyone went out tonight. Once they heard of our plans and that Jen and Chrissy were involved... They forced me to take them with me."

We all nodded our heads and Chrissy said, "Come on! Let's get going!"


Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't updated in a long time! On Friday, I went to watch HP7 Part 2... I cried like a baby, lol. & on Saturday I went to this water park. Don't worry! I'm not leaving this story anytime soon! ^^

I love you guys so much, and thank you for all your comments!

I decided in every Note I leave you guys, I'll put a fact about my likes in KPOP! So here goes!

You guys are already familiar with my LOVE for Infinite! So here's my favourite girl group:

They go by the name of 2NE1! (I'm kind of a YG bias! Shhh.. don't tell f(x) or After School!)

Don't worry! I still love all the boy/girl groups in K-Pop. (:

BTW, my biases are Gong Minji and Lee Chaerin! But I do love all four of them!