These Guys.

The Fanmeet

*Jaehyo's POV*

"What's up with them?", Taeil asked me pointing to Kyung, Zico, P.O., and Minhyuk.

I sighed and replied, "I think... I think they're experiencing love." Taeil looked at me weirdly and shook his head muttering, "Seriously?"

U-Kwon joined us and said, "Do you guys see them? They're acting like complete love-sick idiots. It's pretty funny, isn't it?"

I looked him with a serious face and said, "No, it's not that funny." I got up and left the two.

I heard U-Kwon whisper to Taeil, "Damn, what's wrong with him?"

I approached Zico, who was staring at his phone, and asked, "Why don't you just call her?"

He looked up at me and replied, "Naaah... I can't. We're not allowed to text during our schedules, anyways. Plus, they probably have soccer practice, or something like that..."

Kyung said to Zico, "No, they don't have practice for the rest of the weekend. Emily said their coaches let them have a break. However, they do have a game on Monday, the day we only have a schedule in the morning."

Minhyuk joined them and put his hand through his hair saying, "Are you kidding me? This ."

I said to Zico, "See? You don't always have to follow the rules manager-hyung gives us." He rolled his eyes at me and asked, "When do we even start performing?! We've been waiting for an hour now!"

I replied and said, "We're one of the last performances, so we'll be waiting a long time."

Minhyuk shouted out of nowhere, "Are you serious?!"

Everyone looked at him and asked, "What's wrong?"

He looked at his phone and made a face saying, "Jen said they're going to go explore Seoul without us..."

U-Kwon, Taeil, and I shared a look with each other and ended up laughing. Kyung looked at us and shouted, "Hey! Don't laugh at us! At least we made some progress with the girls we like!"

I agreed and said to U-Kwon, "He's got a point there. What about that girl you were flirting with on the soccer field? Hmmm."

He glared at me and replied, "We text each other. How about that girl you couldn't stop staring at, that it caused you to miss a PERFECT goal?"

Taeil laughed and said, "That was hilarious. I wish I took a video."

I glared at him until I noticed someone missing. I asked, "Hey, what happened to P.O? He was right here before."

Then, the doors suddenly opened to reveal P.O. and our manager holding bags of take-out.

He looked at us and asked, "What are you guys staring at? Do you not want your food?"

We all shook out heads and started helping them with the bags of food.

Manager-hyung warned us and said, "Don't eat too much. You still have to dance."

We all bowed to him and said thank you, and started eating.


Hi, guys! This is kind of like a 'filler' chapter. It's not as long as my other ones. Hello, to my new subscribers!

Plus, we don't get to see a lot of what Block B does in this story! (:

@DWjerms: I made this chapter in Jaehyo's POV for you! (: Hope you like it!

DID YOU GUYS SEE 2NE1's 'Hate You' MV?! Let just give my props to Mari Kim, who was the graphic artist for this MV. I can't wait for the 'Ugly' MV!

 

DID YOU GUYS ALSO SEE Infinite's 'Be Mine' MV? Let me give my props to the boys, who always do their best, & their choreographer!

I am definitely spazzing out right now. O_O Don't forget to comment! (: