Incheon Airport, Here We Come

The Fanmeet

Yuuki's POV

It was 6 in the morning, when everyone woke up to get ready to leave for Incheon Airport.

We bowed to the worker and doorman of the hotel, and left in our coaches' van. Everyone was silent on the ride to the airport. Mrs. Coach Weston spoke up from the passenger's seat, "You girls seem pretty upset about leaving... Are you girls feeling ill?"

Everyone was silent, then Lucy answered for us. "They're just going to miss the people they've met here! Those boys we met are very special to them." I looked over at her, and smiled, while she put a hand on my shoulder.

The rest of the ride was uneventful.

An hour later, we were already past security, and sitting in the waiting area of the terminal. I heard my phone vibrating and I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's me." the familiar voice replied.

(Yuuki/Zico)

I smiled and greeted him, "Whats up?"

I heard him sigh before he replied, "We just finished our sound check. We're waiting to go on, now."

I nodded my head, forgetting that he wasn't able to see me. "Hey, who are you talking to?" avoice said from the background.

"None of your business. Why are you even in here anyways?!"

"Taeil hyung let me in! Now, answer my question!" I recognized the voice as Sungjong's. "You're talking to noona, aren't you? Let me talk to her!" he continued.

I chuckled, as I heard them struggling. "Hi noona!" Sungjong said happily. I greeted him back, "Hey, Sungjong!"

"Yah! Why do you even call her noona?! She's only a few months older than you!" Zico yelled from the background.

I heard laughter in the background, as well, and there was more shuffling going on.

"Finally, now where were we?... Right! When is your flight?" Zico said out of breath.

"Oh, our flight leaves at noon. I hope you do well in your performance today!" I said happily.

"Thanks, and I hope you have a safe flight. Also, I hope you and the girls continue on kicking on the soccer field, okay?"

I laughed at him, and said, "We always do."

"Okay, here some losers wanna talk to you." I rolled my eyes, while I heard some more rustling in the background.

"Hi noona!" Sungjong greeted me.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked him. "Ahhh, I'm tired from dancing too much! I wish I could just be there at the airport to watch your plane leave, but we're stuck here." he replied.

"Don't worry! At least we got to hang out last night!" I tried to cheer him up, since I didn't want him to be upset while he performed.

"The rest of Infinite and Teen Top are busy getting their make up done, so they're not able to talk to you. But I'll tell them you all said hi!" he said, indicating that he had to leave.

"Okay, bye! Sungjong, hwaiting!" I said to him before I hung up.

As I hung up, I looked up to see angry looking Emily, along with Mr. & Mrs. Coach Weston following behind her.

Chrissy asked, "Why do you all look mad? Is there something wrong?"

"Unfortunately, girls... Our flight has been delayed till further notice. There has been a storm watch, and we won't know when we'll get out of here. I'm sorry, girls." Mr. Coach Weston announced to everyone.

The girls and I groaned in response to the news. I sighed and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Anna's POV

I looked to my left to see Yuuki and Chrissy asleep, and I sighed to myself. "Now what's there to do?" I asked myself.

Most of the girls went to explore the rest of Incheon International Airport, because apparently they heard there was a golf course and ice rink inside here somewhere.

Why in God's name would an airport need an ice rink?, I wondered.

Emily, Jen, and Lillian went off with the coaches to find something to eat, while I'm just sitting here, making sure our possessions don't get into the wrong hands.

I took out my phone and started texting.

To: Jaehyo

From: Anna

Hey~! What's up?

To: Anna

From: Jaehyo

Nothing much... We've been waiting for an hour now. Isn't your flight at noon? It's already 11:30...

To: Jaehyo

From: Anna

Our flight got cancelled, and we won't know when we'll get to leave until further notice! >.< There storm watches in the area. Oh, how I hate airports!

To: Anna

From: Jaehyo

Oh, really?!... That's too bad. Yeah, it's been raining here nonstop since early this morning. Hopefully, it will stop soon. I'm sorry, but manager hyung is scolding me for texting right now. I'll text after our performance, okay? Also, keep me updated about your flight! Bye! ^^

I smiled at my text, and took out my ipod to start listening to music.

Jaehyo's POV

I pressed send, and turned to the rest of the guys.

"I just found out valuable news." I said, getting their attention. Minhyuk looked at me weirdly and asked, "What news?"

"The girls' flight has been cancelled until further notice... This might buys us some time to go out and see them leave." I announced.

Kyung rolled his eyes, "Even if we get to see them, we still have to face the fact that they're leaving, and probably not coming back in a very long time! I mean... when will they ever have another game in South Korea?!"

"He does have a point." P.O. agreed with him.

Zico added, "We probably wouldn't even be able to make it there, since the all the roads are closed because of the flooding."

We totally forgot the fact that Teen Top and Infinite were with us, until they broke the silence.

Sunggyu then pointed out, "You guys can take the subway! They're still working, and Incheon Airport has its own stop."

Before any of us could reply, our managers walked in and told us we had to go on stage.

(After the performances)

I checked my phone to find one new text message from Anna.

I opened it, and it said,

Hey, Jaehyo! So you told me to keep you updated if anything changes about our flight. We just got news that our flight is scheduled to leave at 5 o'clock! You can call me as soon as you get this message!

I checked the time and saw it was already 3:30, and said to the guys, "The flight leaves at 5. Do you guys wanna say onelast goodbye to them?"

Zico got up and said, "Come on. We better get going if we want to make it in time."

On our way out, Teen Top and Infinite saw us and decided to join us.

Our managers decided to let us go by ourselves, as long as we stick together.

Hopefully, we'll be able to make it in time, I thought to myself as we ran towards the subway station.


I hope you guys liked this chapter! (:

I'll update soon!!

@DWjerms: You'll see what happens in the next chapters!

@summerwithrain: Don't Cry!!!

@miivp: Banpo Bridge is very pretty! It's so colourful!

Thank you guys so much for all your comments! (: I love reading them!