Isn't It Too Late?

The Fanmeet

A/N: This is just a short chapter to see what's going on with Anna and Jaehyo! (:


*Jaehyo's POV*

"Dude, stop staring at her and go talk to the girl," I turned to see Hoya sitting on the edge of the couch. He sat away from the rest of Teen Top and Infinite.

I gave him a confused look and asked, "What are you talking about?"

He rolled his eyes, and said, "You're too obvious. I've been trying to gain your attention for the pass 5 minutes, but you've been too busy." I sighed in response.

Hoya got up from the couch and shoved me towards her, which got her attention. I turned to give a smirking Hoya one of my glares, and decided that I should at least say hello to her.

"Jaehyo! It's nice to see you again," she smiled at me. Damn, that smile, I thought to myself.

"Hey, Anna! How have you been?", I asked her. She sighed, "Pretty nervous... i mean for the big game coming up, but I'm used to it! By the way, you guys were spectacular up there on stage!"

"Ahh, thank you. Actually, I wasn't feeling too well before we got on," I replied. She smiled and said, "Well, I'm pretty sure nobody in the audience noticed!"

After a few moments of awkward silence, I suddenly asked, "Do you wanna go out tonight?" Her eyes widened in surprise, before she replied, "Well, I'm not sure if I can go out alone... since the team is all here."

I nodded my head, before I could reply I was cut off by another voice, "Then, why don't we all go?"

We turned to see Yuuki, along with L.Joe and Woohyun? What happened to Zico, I wondered to myself.

Everyone overheard our idea of going out, and they all agreed, including the rest of the member of Teen Top and Infinite.

"Wait, guys... what about your managers? Isn't it kind of late, and don't you have schedules tomorrow?", Chrissy asked towards us. Myungsoo smiled at her and replied, "Don't worry about them! Just leave it to us."


I've got to say... this chapter kinda ... T~T* I'm not too happy with it.

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, I'M GONNA SKIP THEM HAVING FUN. I'm just gonna go straight to the next day. ^^

BTW, sorry I haven't updated the whole weekend. I didn't have the chance to update.

I'm in love with Teen Top's mini album! L.Joe's hair! >_< loool. I hope his hair stays pink FOREVER. (that's not gonna happen!) I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MV.

here's a little Teen Top spam for you guys...

Some Idols should stop touching/ their lips. HNNNG. KBYE~! ♥ ♥ ♥