Breakfast with the Team.

The Fanmeet

*Yuuki's POV*

Raise your hands if you hate me, Halo

Raise your hands if you envy me, Halo

Raise your hands if catch me, Halo

Halo Halo Halo

I woke up to my new alarm ringtone that Kyung changed for me, and turned off the alarm.

"Their songs are really starting to warm up to me... This is what I get for going to Korea, isn't it? I'm starting to like the music, not to mention the food, too", I said to myself while making my way towards the bathroom.

Once I changed into new clothes, I went out into the living room to find a note saying:

Yuuki!

Morning, it's about 5:30 AM while I'm writing this note. I went out for a jog around the park outside. The rest of the team is meeting at the little restaurant attached to the hotel at 7 AM. See you there! (:

 ♥  Emily

I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:45, so I decided to go down to the restaurant.

When I got there I saw one of our midfielders, Lillian, sitting at long rectangular table. I bowed to the workers, who smiled and bowed back saying a greeting in Korean. I smiled and said the only word I knew, "Annyeonghaseyo!"

Maaan, they probably think I'm fluent now... Oh well, I thought to myself taking a seat next to my close friend.

She turned away from her phone and smiled at me, "Good morning there, Yuuki! You certainly dressed comfortably today!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well, I wasn't going to pack my ball gown since I thought we'd be playing soccer all the time."

She shook her head at me and scolded me, "Always, always, bring a few nice clothes! You never know what, or in your case, WHO you'll end up meeting."

She smirked at me and asked, "The talk around the team is that you and that boy we met from that band have something going on, huh? So... Is it true?"

I sighed and asked, "How do the girls even know about this?" She laughed and said, "You should already know the answer to that..." We both said the name at the same time, "...Chrissy!"

"That girl, seriously? Does she slways have to be the one to start rumours?", I muttered angrily, taking a piece of bread from the basket.

"So, it's not true?", a voice from behind us asked. We turned around to see the rest of the team standing behind us.

"Tell us already!", my fellow goalkeeper, Anna, begged me.

I looked at them and answered honestly, "I really have no idea! I mean he's very, very sweet. He's such a gentleman, too! However, I also have to keep in mind the fact that we live half way around the world from each other!"

Everyone of the girls sighed disappointed at what I just said, then they all took their seats.

"Yeah, but that didn't stop you last night, am I right?", everyone turned to see Chrissy, Jen, and Emily standing there.

"What about last night?", Lillian asked us with the rest of the team nodding in agreement.

"She went out on a date with Zico!", Jen declared happily. All the girls started squealing, and started asking me questions like, "What did you guys do?", "Where'd he take you?", or "Did you two kiss?"

I managed to calm them down and replied, "He took me to a festival. We ate, walked around, talked. No, we did not kiss!"

 I smirked when I had a great idea. I pointed to Emily and said, "She had a date with one of the rappers, Kyung!" The girls started squealing once again, while Emily just glared at me.

"Oh, oh yeah! Well, Jen had a date with one of the dancers, Minhyuk a.k.a B-Bomb! Also, Chrissy had a date with the youngest, P.O.!", Emily said panicking. The squealing level increased ten times louder.

Chrissy and Jen looked at Emily with wide eyes. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that we all just snitched each other out.

"Why'd you have to bring us into this mess?", Jen exclaimed at Emily. I looked at the workers staring at us and I cleared my throat, "Girls, let's show some respect and stop screaming like fangirls who just saw their idol, please. We are more dignified than that."

Chrissy turned to the workers and bowed several times, while we bowed with her. She started saying something in Korean, while one of the workers smiled and replied back to her.

Anna asked, "What'd you say to them?" Chrissy explained, "I said that we were sorry for acting like squealing pigs, while the manager explained that there have been many fangirls who have come in here screaming about how the Korean idols are so hot... Long story short, they're used to it."

We all laughed, and started looking over our menus.

(After Beakfast)

"Does anybody know where the hell our coaches went?", Jen asked the team when we all sat down in the private park/garden the hotel owned.

"Well, I received a message from Mr. Coach Weston saying that he and the Mrs. went out for dinner last night. Also, he said for the west of the weekend, we're on break. However, we still have to keep in shape for our next game on Monday."

Everyone high-fived each other yelling out how fun we'd have on our expedition through the city of Seoul. Chrissy, Jen, Em, and I decided to join in since Block B had schedules for the rest fo the weekend.

We walked behind the girls, and Jen sighed, "It's totally unfair since the one time we have a break, THEY just happen to have work!"

Chrissy shook her head and said, "Oh, the life of being an idol star and soccer star are two definitely different worlds!"

We all nodded our heads in agreement. Anna, who was walking with us, sighed and put her arms around us saying, "Oh, come on! Girls, stop moping around and enjoy the fact that we don't have to be stuck on the field for 24 hours today in the scorching heat!"

Lillian joined in and said, "Yeah! Yuuki, get back to your Korean roots or something like that! Chrissy can help you with that, right?"

We all smiled and ran to catch up with the rest of our team.


 As you can see... I'm having too much fun writing these chapters, hehe. This is my THIRD CHAPTER update, today! I updated this morning, afternoon, and evening! NEW CHARACTERS INTRODUCED, yaaaay! You never got to see the rest of the team, lol.

You subscribers are all very lucky, aren't you?! Yuup, I planned on making this a short story, but that's not happening anytime soon! LOL.

@Meldina: I'm happy know you liked those TeenTop & Infinite pics! hehe. (:

@KpOpswAg: I love YOU for loving this! ♥ ♥

@aznfreak83: MyungYeol, FTW! :D

@AliceOfHearts: Where were you my whole K-POP life?! Thank you so much for your comment!  & You'll have to read to find out who the other members end up with (Hint: Lillian & Anna)! I like the way you think! Inspirits, stick together! ♥

Here's another fact: SNSD's Sooyoung is my SNSD bias. She's too pretty! I swear.

 

 

& YES, I like BOTH 2NE1 and SNSD! They're awesome. My second SNSD bias is a tie between Tiffany & Sunny.

 

Your comments are the best! Love you guys! *hugs all of you*