We Are Experiencing Two Annoying Technical Difficulties

The Fanmeet

*Yuuki's POV*

Before we went in, Lillian, Emily, and I decided to take a quick trip to the bathroom.

*Chrissy's POV*

When we walked in, my heart almost stopped. Teen Top and Infinite were all hanging out in Block B's waiting room. God, if I died now, I wouldn't even complain, I thought to myself.

Teen Top and Infinite stood up and introduced themselves. We all bowed in reply and introduced ourselves as the Junior League Professional Soccer Team for England.

CAP gasped and asked in Korean to Block B, "So they go around the world playing soccer all the time?"

I laughed and answered him, "Well, technically... we're here in Korea to play some friendly matches with some of the soccer clubs here!"

P.O. answered their unspoken question, "Yeah, she's Korean."

Zico, Kyung, and U-Kwon were all looking around for certain people and I smiled.

"They went to the bathroom," I answered them, and they all thanked me for giving them an answer.

All of us turned to the sound of the door opening to reveal Yuuki, Emily, and Lillian. They all stared at us, and greeted everyone.

Our team and Block B all started talking with each other, while Teen Top and Infinite were talking amongst themselves.

Yuuki whispered to me, "Oh yay! More names to remember!" Her voice was full of sarcasm, and I hit her in the shoulder in reply.

"Yah, don't be so disrespectful," I scolded her. Yuuki stuck her tongue out at me and said, "I was just stating the fact that I'm bad with names." I rolled my eyes at her, while she and Anna were snickering at her comment.

*Lillian's POV*

"Hey," a voice from behind me said. I turned around and smiled at U-Kwon. "Hi, you guys did amazing just now!" He thanked me and asked, "So, how's your break from practice going?"

"As of now... pretty interesting. I mean I've never been around Seoul before, and all the neon lights are just amazing. Not to mention, I got to go to a concert," I happily replied.

He gave me his cute eye smile and said, "I'm glad you're having fun here! You didn't think some of the band's costumes were a little... weird?"

"Well, some of the guys are wearing skinnier jeans than what I usually wear, but I found all the clothes really cool," I said honestly.

We started talking about sports and their music, when Taeil joined us in our cnoversation.

"You both have amazing voices," I praised them. They just smiled, and started arguing about whose voice was better. I couldn't help but laugh at them bickering.

*Yuuki's POV*

I was talking to Zico, when the boy with pink hair joined us. He smiled at me and said to Zico, "Can I join you guys?" I could tell Zico was holding himself back from hitting him.

"Yeah, sure... why not?", Zico replied. The pink haired guy thanked him and said to someone, "Come on, he won't mind!" Zico and I looked at each other with confused faces.

Another guy joined us and said, "Hey, Zico! Thanks for letting us join!"

"What's up? My name's L. Joe, and this is Woohyun," L. Joe introduced himself and the guy next to him.

"You guys did great during your performances!," I complimented them. They smiled and Woohyun asked me, "You're a part of the soccer team, right? What position do you play?"

"Ah, right now, I'm the goalie, but I used to be a midfielder... It didn't work out because I got too many red cards. So my coaches decided to just make me the goalkeeper!", I explained to them.

L. Joe asked, "Hey, are you Korean? You just look Korean to me." I nodded my head and replied, "Yeah, I'm Korean and Japanese... but I never got the chance to learn the language. I'm learning, though!"

They both smiled and we continued talking with each other. I was too into the conversation that I didn't notice Zico had left.

*Zico's POV*

Aish, those guys... I'm gonna kill them once I get my hands on them, I thought to myself as I went to the other side of the room.

Kyung, Minhyuk, P.O., Chrissy, Jen, and Emily all came over to me. Chrissy hit me in the head and yelled, "Yah, why'd you leave her there?"

"She seems just fine without my company," I replied while glaring into the back of Woohyun and L. Joe's heads.

Emily sat down next to me and said, "Do you like her?" I stared at her and asked, "Is it that obvious?"

P.O. cut in and said, "Dude, you're sulking here like a sad puppy. It's very obvious."

Everyone nodded their head in agreement. "Greaaat, just great. Thanks a lot guys," I said to them.

Kyung patted me on the shoulders and said, "No worries, Zico! Our plan is already working! We just came across some technical difficulties."

I glared at him and asked, "Your what? What plan?" I got up and walked towards Kyung.

His eyes bulged out and they all made a run out of the waiting room, yelling over his shoulder, "Nothing, forget what I just said!"

They're up to something, I said to myself when I heard Yuuki laughing with L. Joe and Woohyun.

I sighed and muttered, "Hopefully, whatever they have planned works fast."


Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Don't worry you'll see more Infinite & Teen Top in the next chapters!!!

So here are the pairings-- Zico/Yuuki... L. Joe & Woohyun are just there to add a little more fun to it. Kyung/Emily, P.O/Chrissy, Minhyuk/Jen, U-Kwon/Lillian, Jaehyo/Anna. (Don't worry I didn't forget about Taeil!)

Teen Top and Infinite are here to provide a little more fun with the story! Drama and Love shall commence! LOL, I'm so corny. ^^

@aznfreak83: hehe, thanks! (:

@AliceOfHearts: TeenFinite! Can't wait for their comebacks.

@iera_jun: Hi there! Don't worry there'll be plenty of U-Kwon in the upcoming chapters!

For summerwithrain, Here's a little WooGyu coming your way!

 

 

 I'll update soon, my lovely subscribers! BYEEEE!